Patriot Tree Company

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2011

Patriot Tree Company services Louisville, Boulder, Laffayette and surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated business that is committed to giving the highest quality tree service and tree removal at the best price. We offer a full range of tree care services and are committed to excellence in quality of work as well as customer satisfaction. ~We have the best equipment in the industry to get the job done right. ~We have a knowledgeable staff that have the proper certifications and education. ~We offer a wide variety of services. ~We accept all forms of payments. We specialize in tree removal, tree services, pruning services, and emergency service. We offer organic and inorganic plant health care, tree planting, stump grinding, and much more. Give us a call at 720-295-TREE(8733) or contact us through our website www.patriottreeco.com to get a free estimate....

Artistree

Artistree

artistree considers tree trimming an art and an integral part of a lasting tree health care program. So developing a routine tree health care program will save you money over time and with the loving care that we provide at artistree your trees will be healthy, happy, beautiful and most of all loved. Hiring a tree service is a decision that should not be taken lightly. We have chosen our careers because we have a passion and love for what we do. This shows in the quality of our work and the attention to detail that we put into every job. artistree provides professional tree care work with thorough clean up of all wood and debris with very little if any impact to surrounding vegetation. We have the experience and dedication to bring your tree dreams into reality! We have been doing trees since 1997 and created this company in 2008. From trimming, to removal, to everything in between, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call to schedule a free estimate today!

03/16/2021

Patriot did an excellent job. Communication regarding appointment was timely. They walked me through the project the day of and skillfully pruned trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Pruning

07/10/2018

Great. Tree was evaluated ad trimmed for a reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A tree trimmed

05/29/2018

All work done according to plan. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heavy wind damage to 40 ft. tree. They made estimate in line with insurance coverage, and performed work quickly, removing tree in just a couple of hours. Then, separately, arranged for stump grinding to below ground level.

04/09/2018

The crew arrived on time, were professional and courteous, and did a great job of trimming all 8 trees in my yard. They also did an excellent job of cleaning up afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

12/18/2017

The arborist came out and gave me a quote and told me it would be about 3 weeks. I received an e-mail a couple of weeks later telling me the date they would be out. They came out that day and performed the work very well. They cleaned up the parts of the yard where the work was done and left those areas very neat. They did everything I expected them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 4 dead Aspens removed, a couple of dead branches off of a large Cottonwood, and trimming of a red maple.

CATEGORY tree service

We offer many services including~Tree Removals~Tree Pruning ~Tree Planting and much more! Check out my website to see. www.patriottreeco.com

n/a