Mold Inspection Sciences of Boulder

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2013

PO Box 270664

Louisville, CO 80027

Mold Inspection Sciences of Boulder offers our valued clients expert mold and moisture inspection and mold testing services. Our company has performed thousands of inspections since we were founded in 2002. We have an A+ record with the Better Business Bureau with no customer complaints. Looking for More Advice on Mold, Allergy, and Air Quality Impacting Your Family, Home, or Business? Listen in to The Secret Life of Mold Podcast Now Streaming On: Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-secret-life-of-mold-mold-inspection-radio/id1459902004 Google: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9hNWU5ZDQwL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1J1M4djZa41ICtMR0kCcMl Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/mold-inspection-sciences/the-secret-life-of-mold...

4.4

mold removal (22)

08/21/2018

Kelsey A.

Fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
Mold Inspection and Testing

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

05/23/2018

Janine B.

They walked me through step by step of the process. Friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Mold inspection and testing

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

05/25/2017

Rhonda N.

He was very prompt. He wore booties even though I told him he did not need to. He was polite, answered all my questions and was very professional.

Description of Work
mold testing in 13 areas.

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

05/12/2017

Grigoriy D.

all very well.

Description of Work
mold testing

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

12/29/2016

Jacqueline R.

Steve arrived-5 mins early, explained what tests would be performed efficient, friendly & professional.

Description of Work
Visual inspection for mold. Air a physical sample taken to test for mold contamination.

Work Completed On 12/13/2016

08/23/2016

Pat L.

Inspection agent performed all air tests / mold inspection efficiently & professionally – He was on-time & very polite. Explained all activities thoroughly.

Description of Work
Mold inspection & air samples.

Work Completed On 07/28/2016

Carey J.

Steve was on time, detailed and finished up earlier than expected. Great company! Would recommend.

Description of Work
Mold inspection for our crawlspace.

Work Completed On 02/03/2015

Del K.

Steve was on time (2 minutes early). He did a great job - thorough. Would use this service again.

Description of Work
Testing for mold.

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

Carol Z.

Steve was exactly on time. He thoroughly explained what he did and listed my options.

Description of Work
Took photos and scraping sample of area.

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

06/23/2016

diane B.

Steve did a good job explained what he was doing! Personable, professional. He took 5 samples.

Description of Work
Checked inside & outdoors for mold.

Work Completed On 06/14/2016

04/26/2016

Tiffany M.

Description of Work
Mold inspection of my crawl space and one lab test.

Work Completed On 04/26/2016

03/09/2016

Lisa R.

All looked decant except for discoloration near hose spout under (crawl space) will have swab/test performed.

Description of Work
Steve performed mold inspection and then discussed in detail what steps to take.

Work Completed On 02/09/2016

08/20/2015

Adam S.

Highly recommended - Steve came and took his time. He was on time, he was friendly, and he was clearly experienced and knowledgeable. He reviewed his findings to us and the entire experience was as professional and thorough as one would expect. The report came the following Tuesday as Steve promised. Craig called before he sent to go over everything. His recommendations were considered, explained, and presented fairly. In other words, we discussed the next step to remove a wet basement carpet with mold, and the potential costs, but he was honest in the level of caution suggested and what one with a family (like ours) might consider as the best approach. Overall a great experience all around, 100%. Any homeowner with existing damp areas, or smells of concern or flood damage or whatever - call MIS. It's not too expensive to get piece of mind... or confirmation that there's something to deal with. They'll walk you through it and help you figure out a reasonable solution (if one is required).

Description of Work
Inspected for mold after we had an area of concern and provided a complete report, along with a review by phone.

Work Completed On 08/13/2015

Thank you kindly for your detailed report of your experience with Mold Inspection Sciences. We are happy to know you were satisfied with our company on so many levels. We appreciate your positive feedback and your business. Mold Inspection Sciences (303) 339-0133

08/05/2015

Keith R.

Steve was great. Did his inspections, took samples, and explained everything every step of the way. Received reports in 3 days with recommend for abatement!

Description of Work
Mold inspection near 2 year old new windows and wall cavity mold sample.

Work Completed On 04/06/2015

Thank you for providing your feedback on your positive experience with Mold Inspection Sciences and your overall A rating. It was a pleasure to be of service. Mold Inspection Sciences (303) 339-0133

05/05/2015

Steve C.

Steve was very professional, very nice bedside manner. Very comparative in price. I would definitely recommend to other customers. It was really easy to get appointment.

Description of Work
Residential testing and mold inspection plus attic.

Work Completed On 04/14/2015

Thank you for your detailed and complimentary report of your experience with Mold Inspection Sciences. We were pleased to hear that you found [Member Name Removed] to be professional and that you appreciated his "nice bedside manner". We were also happy to hear that you found it easy to get an appointment. Our office staff is amazing and always striving to provide the highest level of customer care possible. Finally, thank you for recommending our services to other members in need of a mold assessment/testing. We sincerely appreciate your endorsement and your business. Mold Inspection Sciences (303) 339-0133

04/12/2015

Sue K.

Steve came on time, very polite, clean and professional. Thoroughly explained his services and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns.

Description of Work
Mold inspection, samples, and air samples.

Work Completed On 03/24/2015

Thank you for taking the time to report on your positive experience with Mold Inspection Sciences. Your overall A rating is greatly appreciated and it assists other members in making an informed decision before hiring a mold inspection company. Thanks again for enlisting our services. Mold Inspection Sciences (303) 339-0133

03/28/2015

James C.

Steve arrived on time, he was very professional and knowledgeable. Very detailed inspection.

Description of Work
Crawl space inspection. Checking for mold growth.

Work Completed On 03/14/2015

11/19/2014

Pete F.

I contracted Mold Inspection Sciences as potential issues arose during the inspection of a new home we were purchasing. I admit I was utilizing the service as it was required by the underwriter - not because we believed there to be a problem. I was initially concerned that there was a bit of a conflict of interest. that is - of course a mold inspection company is going to find mold. That's what they do. I was pleasantly surprised that Brandon (our technician) was objective and direct. He informed us of our options and the pros and cons of each. In short - he provided us wit the information we needed to make an informed decision. Oh - and by the way.... they did not find any mold.

Work Completed On 11/10/2014

12/14/2013

Stanley G.

It is rare to find a home contractor for any service who communicates thoughfully, without ever misleading or over-selling. Each of four visits to my house was exactly at the appointed hour, or a few minutes early. Each inspection report was delivered on time. When I required a critical report on a day that my contact in the Boulder office was on vacation, my request was routed to a West Coast office and, as usual, fulfilled on time. At critical points in my remodelling process, MIS came to my house on Saturday and on Sunday. If you are ever unfortunate enough to require mold inspection, take comfort in the fact that Mold Inspection Services will get you through the ordeal as painlessly and conveniently as possible.

Description of Work
Tested for mold after September catastrophic floods and found both penicllin-like and black -toxic mold; post remediation (by an independent company) tested until remediation was complete.

Work Completed On 12/06/2013

11/16/2013

Diana W T.

The team of Mold Inspection and Ecotreck were amazing. They work very well together. We did run into some issues involving the need to remove part of a deck in order to completely treat the mold in a closet - but they have been right on it. They show up, do the work, clean up and meet all arising issues. And then the Mold Inspection people came right over for the re-test. They went beyond their scope and found the perfect people for the rebuild. I'm not sure I've ever run across a more efficient and professional team of service people. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They came out immediately and tested my place for mold - and then referred me to Ecotrek for that actual remediation. They came again as soon as the remediation was complete. Ecotrek then

Work Completed On 11/13/2013

05/24/2013

Lynn C.

The inspector was awesome--thorough, informative, professional. She answered all our questions and was very patient in walking us through all the possibilities for testing--the why's, the how's--and the how much! She discovered areas we thought might be problems weren't--saving us a lot of money--and found areas of concern we'd overlooked. I'm SO happy to have used this company and would recommend them to anyone with any water issues or mold concerns who want a scientific, straightforward approach by someone who's not there to sell the clean-up, but who is interested in sharing what's actually happening so we can make up our minds with clear information about how to proceed. I totally appreciate an objective point of view--these guys are great and totally easy to work with.

Description of Work
The provider did a comprehensive inspection of all areas of the house, both inside and out, searching for evidence of mold and history of water damage. Provider offered a range of options for testing the mold in many areas that were effected--both in the air and on walls, floors, etc., and was very thorough with all the details of what they were doing at every step of the process.

Work Completed On 05/16/2013

01/29/2013

Leslie R. A.

I contacted Mold Inspection Sciences to investigate a concern in my garage. What I saw was what looked to be mold growth on several of the walls. I have also seen water enter into the garages every time it rains. I'm in and out of the garages, so my concern was twofold -- am I breathing harmful mold spores and is the mold and water damaging my garage? I also wanted to understand why water was entering the garage. The inspector sent to my house was Terry Hudson. She was kind, patient, and seemed to truly care about my situation. She spent a considerable amount of time inspecting the garage and also performed some mold air and surface sampling. My report came quickly and the company reviewed all the information with me. It was easy to understand. Luckily, the airborne spore levels were not too high, but the extent of the mold and water damage did require professional mold remediation and some changes to my gutter system and landscaping around the garages. They also provided me with some referrals to remediation companies. I am very satisfied with the services I received.

Description of Work
The inspector looked and took photographs of both garages inside and out. She took notes. She checked to see what was wet and what was dry. She told me why the problem was happening. She took 4 lab samples to determine how bad the problem was and to see if I needed professional remediation. Three days later I received a computer generated inspection report with pictures attached and the lab results and a follow up call explaining everything.

Work Completed On 07/06/2011

Mold testing, inspection, and detection. Full color reports including our findings, conclusions, and recommendations.

We do not perform mold remediation or removal. This allows us to be objective in our inspection and testing of your property. No conflicts of interest.