Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc.

Founded 1912 • With Angi since July 2011

481 S Arthur Ave

Louisville, CO 80027

Boulder Valley Transfer is a Full-Service Moving Company that offers a complete range of services for both Residential and Commercial Moves. Whether you have a large house or a small apartment, we have your move covered. Our professional packers and movers can get your boxes and furniture to your new home in a safe and timely manner....

movers (33)storage unit (4)

02/03/2021

Getting an estimate and scheduling my move was very easy using email. The truck arrived very promptly in the 30 minute window. However, we had specifically requested 3 men for the move given the heavy/bulky items and a tight time schedule. Only 2 movers arrived that day and my husband (with back problems) had to help them in order to keep our move on track. The move did take longer than anticipate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

01/26/2020

Moving Consultant Victoria Alegria visited our home several weeks before the move, estimated the move would take 1 truck and 2 persons, and even brought foldable poster/picture boxes which came handy not only for posters & such but also served to separate sections of the living room between those items to stay and those to be moved, very thoughtful. Communications with the company were very good, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BVT moved us, on 10/16/2019, from large house to an apartment, in Boulder.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you for sharing your moving experience. It was our pleasure to move you into your new home. #MovingEstimate #MovingConsultant #BoulderMove #2Movers

11/05/2019

Boulder Valley Transfer was simply great! They were timely, cared for our items, and took extra care to make sure that they had everything exactly the way we wanted it. We had a great experience and I would enthusiastically recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback and for recommending Boulder Valley Transfer. #MovingSimply #CarefulMovers #MovingCompanyColorado

08/14/2019

BVT were absolutely fantastic, from start to finish! Victoria is great, and the movers (Clemente, Jeff, Jose Franco, & Jose) did an unbelievable job! Very grateful for wonderful service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Thank you for sharing your moving experience! it was our pleasure working with you. #Moving #BoulderMove #LocalMovingService

06/03/2019

Just hired 'em again! OUTSTANDING company, so good to find after going through a half dozen others who were total clowns. Boulder Valley Movers are A+ for quality, care, service & professionalism. Well done (again) guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MOVING COMPANY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Thank you for your trust in our services! We love taking care of our customers. #RepeatCustomers #Moving #BoulderValleyTransfer

04/10/2019

Very well. The movers were professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my belongings to new residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

Thank you for sharing your Moving Experience.

10/18/2018

Horrible. No one spoke English. Even supervisor. All appeared to be day workers. Reimbursed $200 for a broken $450 glass table. One worker stopped mid day and requested that I tip him. Another worker quit and said he did not pack anything when few boxes needed to be packed and then loaded. By mid day a full mutiny was on and replacements were sent out replacing the trouble makers. Unlikely few wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local House move 2 miles

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

09/20/2018

I contacted Boulder Valley Transfer over a week ago via Angie's List. I used the Request A Quote button on their Angie's List page to request a quote. I immediately received an email from Angie's List letting me know my request was sent. It has been over a week and Boulder Valley Transit has not gotten back to me or reached out to me at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

05/25/2018

The movers showed up right on time, were very polite and professional. I would absolutely recommend this company and I will hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to a have a heavy, upright piano moved out of my basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

05/21/2018

Move was well within expectations and only loss or damage was to one previously toren lamp shade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my possessions from Niwot to Lone Tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

RESIDENTIAL MOVES - We offer a range of services from Apartment moves to Condos or from a Home. STORAGE - We offer Short term storage, Long term or overnight Storage too. Call us today for free estimate.