Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc.

Founded 1912 • With Angi since July 2011

HHG-00209
CO
Colorado: Public Utilities
08/21/2022

481 S Arthur Ave

Louisville, CO 80027

Boulder Valley Transfer is a Full-Service Moving Company that offers a complete range of services for both Residential and Commercial Moves. Whether you have a large house or a small apartment, we have your move covered. Our professional packers and movers can get your boxes and furniture to your new home in a safe and timely manner....

movers (33)storage unit (4)

02/03/2021

Danielle P.

Getting an estimate and scheduling my move was very easy using email. The truck arrived very promptly in the 30 minute window. However, we had specifically requested 3 men for the move given the heavy/bulky items and a tight time schedule. Only 2 movers arrived that day and my husband (with back problems) had to help them in order to keep our move on track. The move did take longer than anticipated, as a result. They did adjust the price for the 2-man rate, but the move took longer, so I believe we paid more as a result. The items were moved with acceptable care, although they did bump some baseboards and such unnecessarily when putting items down, causing some marks to our walls.

Description of Work
Local Move

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

01/26/2020

Manfred S.

Moving Consultant Victoria Alegria visited our home several weeks before the move, estimated the move would take 1 truck and 2 persons, and even brought foldable poster/picture boxes which came handy not only for posters & such but also served to separate sections of the living room between those items to stay and those to be moved, very thoughtful. Communications with the company were very good, movers were on time & worked very hard. Because BVT also provides needed storage we were able to store our extra car seat until we were ready to pick it up; their ability to store some belongings was very important to us. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
BVT moved us, on 10/16/2019, from large house to an apartment, in Boulder.

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

Thank you for sharing your moving experience. It was our pleasure to move you into your new home. #MovingEstimate #MovingConsultant #BoulderMove #2Movers

11/05/2019

Ryan L.

Boulder Valley Transfer was simply great! They were timely, cared for our items, and took extra care to make sure that they had everything exactly the way we wanted it. We had a great experience and I would enthusiastically recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving service

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback and for recommending Boulder Valley Transfer. #MovingSimply #CarefulMovers #MovingCompanyColorado

08/14/2019

Jenell A.

BVT were absolutely fantastic, from start to finish! Victoria is great, and the movers (Clemente, Jeff, Jose Franco, & Jose) did an unbelievable job! Very grateful for wonderful service!

Description of Work
Office Move

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

Thank you for sharing your moving experience! it was our pleasure working with you. #Moving #BoulderMove #LocalMovingService

06/03/2019

Chris L.

Just hired 'em again! OUTSTANDING company, so good to find after going through a half dozen others who were total clowns. Boulder Valley Movers are A+ for quality, care, service & professionalism. Well done (again) guys!

Description of Work
MOVING COMPANY

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Thank you for your trust in our services! We love taking care of our customers. #RepeatCustomers #Moving #BoulderValleyTransfer

04/10/2019

Bill S.

Very well. The movers were professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Moving my belongings to new residence.

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

Thank you for sharing your Moving Experience.

10/18/2018

RICHARDR E.

Horrible. No one spoke English. Even supervisor. All appeared to be day workers. Reimbursed $200 for a broken $450 glass table. One worker stopped mid day and requested that I tip him. Another worker quit and said he did not pack anything when few boxes needed to be packed and then loaded. By mid day a full mutiny was on and replacements were sent out replacing the trouble makers. Unlikely few were even legally here. I was over charged at the end with additional fees. I have filed with BBB also. Unbelievable. Worst treatment of any moving company I have had in 8 moves in a lifetime. Use at your own risk

Description of Work
Local House move 2 miles

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

09/20/2018

Denise B.

I contacted Boulder Valley Transfer over a week ago via Angie's List. I used the Request A Quote button on their Angie's List page to request a quote. I immediately received an email from Angie's List letting me know my request was sent. It has been over a week and Boulder Valley Transit has not gotten back to me or reached out to me at all.

Description of Work
Moving Furniture

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

05/25/2018

Janis T.

The movers showed up right on time, were very polite and professional. I would absolutely recommend this company and I will hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
I needed to a have a heavy, upright piano moved out of my basement.

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

05/21/2018

Harris R.

Move was well within expectations and only loss or damage was to one previously toren lamp shade.

Description of Work
Moved my possessions from Niwot to Lone Tree

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc.

How is Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. overall rated?

Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. open?

Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. provide

Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc.?

No, Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. offer?

Boulder Valley Transfer, Inc. offers the following services: RESIDENTIAL MOVES - We offer a range of services from Apartment moves to Condos or from a Home. STORAGE - We offer Short term storage, Long term or overnight Storage too. Call us today for free estimate.