Streamline Plumbing LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2011

1121 Delaware Ave. Unit # 4

Longmont, CO 80501

Family owned & operated....

07/21/2017

Tina M.

Perfectly. Fast, very professional and reasonable service. Kirk showed up on time, explained our options (to the satisfaction of an engineer), made a solid recommendation, and did the job within the estimated time frame and cost. He was very meticulous about making sure everything was done just right, and explained everything he was doing and why. Great guy, great service. I'll definitely call Streamline next time I need a plumber.

Description of Work
replace leaky toilet

12/18/2016

Laura W.

A tech came out and got our ejector pump working. He had to make two trips and spend several hours cleaning, but only charged me for the initial inspection. I would highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Ejector pump inspection

10/31/2016

Nancy S.

great, on time and very efficient

Description of Work
installation of a garbage disposal and kitchen faucet

09/27/2016

Steve R.

They were good. The best was they were able to come out when I needed them on a short notice. There wasn't anything negative about them.

Description of Work
I did some work with Streamline Plumbing. They had to do some plumbing for me.

09/20/2016

Helen K.

Great job by Alex and the crew.

Description of Work
Exterior touch up, around new windows.

Category house painters

08/02/2016

PATRICIA L.

They were very nice. The workmanand acirc;??s name was Ken. He was very courteous and explained everything in detail. We were very happy with this company. If we end up having to put a new sink in, we will be using this company for the work.

Description of Work
They found a hole in our stone sink, we though there was a leak underneath, but in reality it was the stone sink.

04/03/2015

James F.

Very nice, professional service tech. Showed up on time and charges were very reasonable. We liked him so well we asked for a quote to install a hot and cold water spigot in our garage. They came back a week later and did a great job on this,

Description of Work
FIxed a ruputured outside spigot on one day. Came back and installed a hot-cold water spigot in our garage on a second project that we requested.

03/15/2015

Matthew M.

I ordered the service through the Angie's List Snap Fix app. Everything was set-up very smoothly that way. Streamline did not show-up in their designated window and did not contact me. I contacted Angie's List and heard from Streamline shortly after that. They apologized (had a few jobs that took longer than anticipated) and told me that they would be there within an hour. They arrived within 30 minutes and took care of the issue quickly and professionally. I work from home, so the delay was a small annoyance and not a big issue. It would have been better if they were proactive in contacting me to tell me they were going to be late. Overall, I would still use them again.

Description of Work
The removed a stuck, screw-in drain plug.

03/15/2015

Janine V.

I would highly recommend them. They were very professional and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Find the leak and fixed it.

02/03/2014

Steve R.

Description of Work
Clean drain

Category drain cleaning

11/24/2013

William L.

Brian came over soon after I called him. We discussed where to put the sump, outside piping,etc He was at our house until I ran out of questions-about 45 minutes. He said he would email me a bid that weekend, which he did. I later got another bid from another 'A' rated plumber in Longmont. His bid was almost twice what Brian had quoted. I told Brian we wanted him to do the work. We agreed on a date about 2 weeks later. Brian and his crew showed up on time and did the job in one day instead of the two days that he had told me to plan on, which we liked. Brian left 2 workers to do the work. They did all their work through one of our basement window wells to not mess up our house and did a great clean-up job when they left. They let me decide where I wanted the piping to run inside and outside of our house and put it right where I wanted it. I would hire Streamline again and would recommend them to anyone. The quote was $1800 and that's what I paid.

Description of Work
Brian had 2 of his workers install a sump and sump pump in our basement and pipe it to the outside.

09/13/2013

Charles S.

Absolutely great customer service. Trenton and Bryan were great, fast and efficient. Very kinda and personable and even took care of a few odds and ends items on short notice. Very happy with the service we received and would definitely go back to them again.

Description of Work
Removed old Galvanized pipe, replaced with PEX and hauled away old piping. Fixed issues with bathroom and kitchen sinks leaking. Added wash tub to utility room. Replaced front hose bib. Installed Shut off line for back hose bib. Created supports for Dryer vent duct work.

09/10/2013

Robert H.

Everything went perfect. I was impressed with the attention to detail when they routed the water lines and the flexible gas line. These were neat and organized. Professional looking. They arrived on time and worked efficiently.

Description of Work
Re-installed plumbing and gas cook-top after we had new counters installed.

08/16/2013

Doug K.

After a few days of relighting the pilot light on my 9-10 year old water heater I decided it was probably time to replace it. I found Streamline on Angie's List and gave them a call. I really wanted a super energy efficient one but after they explained what would be needed I realized it would be a huge project in my 1950's house. They shopped around for the best one they could install with my existing ducting and schedule to install it later THE SAME DAY. They called a bit before they were due to arrive to let me know the supply house screwed up and they did not have the water heater I asked for. They gave me a slightly better model for the same price they originally quoted me and assured me that if they went past 5 o'clock due to the one hour delay I would not be charged any overtime. They installed my water heater in a few hours and even adjusted my ducting and left the area cleaner than when they showed up. I would definitely recommended them.

Description of Work
Replaced my gas fired 50 gallon water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

03/18/2013

carol W.

Brian and Kurt are both very professional... fast... neat... knowledgeable... definitely will use them again...

Description of Work
installed faucet and garbage disposer under new counter/kitchen sink... capped supply lines to tub not being used...

06/20/2012

Cedric V.

It is the second time I use their services for installing a gas outlet for our pricey Gas Dryer that I do not want to replace. Both time they arrived on time and performed a nice and clean job and made it as painless as possible. Their prices seem fair and their customer service is great and very responsive!

Description of Work
They installed a gas outlet for my gas dryer

Vivax Pros

Vivax Pros set the standard for house painters in Colorado by dedicating ourselves to serving clients. Vivax is a trusted home improvement contractor and unlike many other companies, don't accept payment or deposits until you and a Vivax Pros employee have inspected the job. We specialize in exterior painting projects and offer a couple add-on services including gutter and wood replacement. Exterior Painting Areas Served: Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Commerce City, Denver, Edgewater, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton, Morrison, Northglenn, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Highlands Ranch, Longmont, Firestone, Frederick, Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Brighton, Castle Rock, Parker, Broomfield, Louisville, Superior, and Stapleton Awards 2-Time Inc. 500 Winner, Denver Business Journal 4-time fastest growing companies, Colorado Companies to Watch Top 50, Super Service Angie's List Award, A+ BBB rating, Lead Certified, Best of HomeAdvisor Award Winner.

Foothills Painting LLC

Current Discount: We're offering homeowners up to 20% off their entire painting project. Call us today to take advantage of this offer while it lasts! What Sets Us Apart: 1. Color Consultations. We offer color consultations so you have guidance through the color selection process AND so your swatch is tested before we ever apply it on your home or commercial property. This is peace of mind. 2. Excellent Reputation in the Community. Thanks to our amazing clients, we've been able to celebrate over 200 reviews on google alone with a 4.9 average rating. We invite you to look at our reviews on google and other review sites. 3. Our People. We hire smiling people who enjoy making people's lives (and homes) better. Who We Are: Foothills is a locally owned interior and exterior painting company focused on providing professionalism and integrity in all of our residential and commercial painting projects. What We Offer: Interior & Exterior Painting for homes and commercial properties. Who We Serve: homeowners and commercial property managers in Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Longmont and Greeley. Our Vision: to provide the best painting services to our clients while focusing on strong customer satisfaction. When Our Company Was Founded: 2010. Our company was founded by a Fort Collins native and a CSU graduate 11 years ago. After starting in 2010, we’ve grown quickly across the Front Range painting over 2500 homes.

Peak Pro Painting

Backed by competitive pricing and top-notch workmanship, Peak Pro Painting is an affordable and reliable option for your household painting needs. Customer service is our #1 priority. Need house painting in Texas?! Peak Pro Painting is available for Exterior Painting in both Dallas and Austin, Texas!!

Offers by Peak Pro Painting on Angi
    MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover

Residential, commercial and industrial replacement, plumbing, traditional and tankless water heater, basement, remodels, garbage disposals, gas lines, toilet repairs, leaky pipes, sump pumps, hot water, backflow assembly installation and testing.

Main sewer line augers/cleaning