Stone Creek Roofing & Exteriors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

1567 Skyway Dr #A

Longmont, CO 80504

Stone Creek Roofing is a Colorado owned and operated roofing company, proudly serving our Front Range and Metro Denver communities. As roof replacement and repair experts, we specialize in assisting property owners recover from the damage caused by Colorado's notorious wind and hail storms. If you've been affected by a recent storm, need assistance navigating the claims process, or just want an expert to inspect your roof, give us a call. We'll provide you with a free roof inspection and analysis....

12/23/2020

David P.

Excellent and even during the beginning of the pandemic they helped me work out the insurance claim issues and I ended up only paying my deductible. They even went so far as to cut and add an island hood vent in the roof! The property was cleared of waste and stray roofing nails. State Farm was wonderful through this also.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/27/2019

Melissa S.

Stone Creek did a great job with the entire process. They worked with my insurance to get everything covered and got the job done very quickly. I was impressed.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement due to hail damage

09/04/2019

Glenna K.

Kyle Beers was my project manager for my new roof and gutter installation after the June 2018 hail storm totaled my roof. I couldn’t be more pleased with him, his installation teams, and Stone Creek Roofing. After dealing with three flakey roofers, I called my State Farm agent and asked if they could recommend a roofer. They said they could only recommend Stone Creek. One agent said they did two of her personal property roofs after the hail storm. I called Stone Creek and said I wanted to schedule a time to get someone out to my house. They said they would assign a project manager and they should contact me by the end of the day to schedule an appointment. I was assigned Kyle Beers and he called to schedule an appointment for the following week. Kyle showed up on time and he patiently went through all the paperwork and addressed all my concerns as I naively had a storm chaser roofer for my last roof six years ago. My insurance check came during the appointment. He told me how to get it endorsed by my mortgage company as it would be they deposit for the project. Once the check cleared, they could schedule a installation date. The check cleared and my date immediately moved up in line and was scheduled for the following week. I was sent an email on site-prep for the following week. The shingle delivery showed up as promised and very professionally performed on a Friday. Very professional and courteous staff. The roofing crew showed up on time early Monday morning. They rang the doorbell and asked if I needed to move any vehicles. Afterwards, they very carefully covered all areas surrounding the house to catch debris. The crew went to town on the demolition of the old roof. It was probably stripped in an hour and a half. They were laser-focused and coordinated. They did answer a question I had about having any bad boards on the roof. They tapped everything and did not find any. They then started on the underlayment installation followed by the shingle installation and drip-line installation and vent caps. These guys again were very focused and got it done faster than I thought they would be able to. After all the installation work, job-site clean up was next. These guys were incredibly good. Kyle was there to inspect the work and check in with the crew. The crew cleaned up everything with a fine tooth comb. I haven’t found one nail laying anywhere. They did a very thorough job getting the shingle debris out of everything. After they left, I went out to look at the finished roof. It was nice! I didn’t spot anything that looked like it needed fixing. The gutters were installed the next day. Again, professional quality work. The new gutter material matched my old gutter color. They look great. Such friendly installers too. Justin from Stone Creek dropped by a week later to touch base over getting one ‘oops’ fixed. Wonderful follow-up. And they did pull a permit for all work performed. Kyle also filed the paperwork with the State Farm agent for the second check. I highly recommend Stone Creek Roofing.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof and gutters after a hail storm.

Thank you so much for your review, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you!

08/23/2019

Sara M.

They were great. I had my own project manager and they worked directly with each other. They dealt together with my insurance claim. They showed me different types of materials that I need and helped me pick out a color. They were great to work with. the crew were very clean, nice wonderful. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced.

Thanks so much for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you!

08/15/2019

Joe C.

Very well--they were able to adjust their schedule to accommodate the selling/closing of my house.

Description of Work
Hail damage roof repair

Thank you so much for your kind review, [Member Name Removed].

07/31/2019

Sharon B.

Everyone at Stone Creek was professional and helpful. We had asked for a reschedule of the roof repair and they were completely accommodating and worked with our schedule.

Description of Work
a new roof

Thank you so much for your review [Member Name Removed], we are happy to have been able to help accommodate your schedule and keep life moving as smoothly as possible.

07/18/2019

Heather S.

Stone Creek Roofing should franchise all over the nation because of their excellence. My Mom had a scam artist roofer come by and got her to sign a contract. Stone Creek helped me to understand the laws of Colorado and how to protect my Mom. They also worked very well with me even though I live in a different state. The job was done very well and quickly. I highly recommend Stone Creek Roofing & Exteriors.

Description of Work
New decking and a new roof

Thank you for your amazing review, [Member Name Removed]. We are so happy to have been able to step in and get everything worked out for your mother. If you ever need anything, please let us know.

09/20/2017

Steven E.

Very professional. Good materials. Fast workers.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Colorado Native Roofing & Construction

Colorado Native Roofing & Construction is a family-owned, Colorado born and raised contractor that specializes in roofing and exterior services. We're here before the storm, during, and long after the other throw and go contractors leave town. We have one goal: Deliver the most unbelievable, borderline insane, customer service known to mankind. From the moment you fill out this little form, you will notice the mind-blowing difference.

Offers by Colorado Native Roofing & Construction on Angi
    Colorado Roof Toppers

Colorado Roof Toppers is a small family owned and operated residential roofing company. Each job is supervised by the owners themselves - Scott and Denise Bart. We primarily re-roof residences, but we also install gutters and skylights when installing customer's roofs. Colorado Roof Toppers is proud to be one of the few Master Elite Contractors with GAF in Northern Colorado and one of two CertainTeed Select ShingleMasters in Northern Colorado. We work hard to provide our customers the best service possible and to be sure that the quality of each roof we do is the same as what we would want on our own home. Ask about our $250 Cabela's gift card for Veterans!

Offers by Colorado Roof Toppers on Angi
    Building People

With over 11 years of professional roofing experience, we are here to address all your roofing needs. We are a FULL service roofing company.

LIC242483