Stone Creek Roofing & Exteriors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

Stone Creek Roofing is a Colorado owned and operated roofing company, proudly serving our Front Range and Metro Denver communities. As roof replacement and repair experts, we specialize in assisting property owners recover from the damage caused by Colorado's notorious wind and hail storms. If you've been affected by a recent storm, need assistance navigating the claims process, or just want an expert to inspect your roof, give us a call. We'll provide you with a free roof inspection and analysis....

Your Roof Is an Essential Part of Your Property. TRUST A ROOFING CONTRACTOR IN LOVELAND, CO TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT Sooner or later, you'll need roofing services at your home or commercial building. Whether you want a few roof repairs or a complete overhaul, trust an experienced roofing contractor to get your property back in tiptop shape. After 30+ years in the roofing industry, Armor Roofing Systems, Inc. can handle any roofing issue. We can inspect your roof, work with your insurance and repair or replace your roof accordingly. Call us now to get a free estimate for roofing services at your Loveland, CO property.

Red Diamond Roofing is a full-service roofing contractor serving the Colorado front-range. We offer new roof installations as well as roof repair services to both residential and commercial clients. Additional services include blown-in fiberglass attic insulation, gutter and Siding installation. We are a business dedicated to a superior customer experience. Being upfront and ethical is our philosophy for good business. The difference between a good roof and a great roof is attention to detail. We take pride in delivering a quality product each and every time. We offer 0% financing for up to 12 months if you qualify for purchases from $1,000 - $45,000

Colorado Native Roofing & Construction is a family-owned, Colorado born and raised contractor that specializes in roofing and exterior services. We're here before the storm, during, and long after the other throw and go contractors leave town. We have one goal: Deliver the most unbelievable, borderline insane, customer service known to mankind. From the moment you fill out this little form, you will notice the mind-blowing difference.

12/23/2020

Excellent and even during the beginning of the pandemic they helped me work out the insurance claim issues and I ended up only paying my deductible. They even went so far as to cut and add an island hood vent in the roof! The property was cleared of waste and stray roofing nails. State Farm was wonderful through this also.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/27/2019

Stone Creek did a great job with the entire process. They worked with my insurance to get everything covered and got the job done very quickly. I was impressed.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement due to hail damage

09/04/2019

Kyle Beers was my project manager for my new roof and gutter installation after the June 2018 hail storm totaled my roof. I couldn’t be more pleased with him, his installation teams, and Stone Creek Roofing. After dealing with three flakey roofers, I called my State Farm agent and asked if they could recommend a roofer. They said they could only recommend Stone Creek. One agent said they did two o...

Description of Work
Needed a new roof and gutters after a hail storm.

Thank you so much for your review, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you!

08/23/2019

They were great. I had my own project manager and they worked directly with each other. They dealt together with my insurance claim. They showed me different types of materials that I need and helped me pick out a color. They were great to work with. the crew were very clean, nice wonderful. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced.

Thanks so much for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you!

08/15/2019

Very well--they were able to adjust their schedule to accommodate the selling/closing of my house.

Description of Work
Hail damage roof repair

Thank you so much for your kind review, [Member Name Removed].

Roof Repair and Replacement & Gutter Repair and Replacement