SavATree Firestone

Founded 1947 • With Angi since July 2007

4104 Sable Ave

Longmont, CO 80504

We have grown into one of the most respected, innovative and comprehensive landscaping care service companies in America. Since 1947, we have been Colorado’s local lawn and tree care experts. We’re prepared to make your life more enjoyable with such services as: Lawn Care, Plant Health Care, Tree & Shrub Care and Planting, Pest & Insect Control, Irrigation Services, Bed & Border Weed Control, and Event & Holiday Lighting....

4.3

tree service (68)lawn treatment (22)lawn care (16)pest control (7)lawn & landscaping (4)irrigation system (2)

09/07/2017

barbara A.

They spray for bugs. They fertilize your lawn. They do tree control. That's what we generally have them do but we won't have them again. It didn't go sour today. It's been sour all this year. We pay ahead to have work done and they skipped a bunch. They didn't charge us for a month when they gave us the quote for the year and that was a problem. They don't always spray everything in the weeds.. We've had them trim trees and they did an excellent job on that. They are very expensive and they charge way more than anybody else. We've had problems with them not spraying the weeds. It's hit and miss. They've not shown up. If you call them and say hey you missed this or that, they will come back. The guy that we've got doing it now is an A but the guy we had doing it 2 months ago is an F. They are good about coming back out. Our lawn looked worse this year than it ever has. They're very professional. After my contract is up I will not use them again.

Description of Work
They plugged our lawn. They take plugs of dirt out of it and spray for weeds and they spray fertilizer.

Category pest control

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

09/02/2017

Timothy B.

did not get a response back for a quote

Description of Work
tree trimming

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

07/31/2017

Kimberly W.

Swingle was very prompt getting someone out to analyze our lawn and tree. Unfortunately, nothing could be done for the lawn mites at the time. They provided an estimate on what it would cost to treat both our lawn and tree next spring, to prevent further damage.

Description of Work
We needed a diagnoses on our ailing lawn and tree and an estimate on what it would cost to treat it.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

06/03/2017

Mary K.

They did a great job and were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Aeration, fertilization and weed killer on my front lawn.

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

Thank you for the wonderful review!

04/10/2017

Tom M.

Dan was professional, knowledgeable, and prompt. Swingle tends to be higher then others and recommends more treatments, which adds to the cost. This is balanced somewhat by Dan's knowledge. I have used them in the past and have been happy with their service. I am on a tight budget this year, so went a with a lower cost service.

Description of Work
Requested quote on tree service/maintenance

Category lawn treatment,tree service

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

Everyone at Swingle would like to thank you for expressing your feedback regarding Swingle tree services. We continually strive to satisfy our valued customers, and feedback (both good and bad) provides us with an opportunity to learn ways to continue improving our business. Thanks again!

12/06/2016

Lynn C.

It went well. They showed up on time and treated me with courtesy

Description of Work
Spray spruce trees. Treat autumn purple ash to protect against emerald ash borer.

Work Completed On 05/12/2016

Everyone at Swingle would like to thank you for expressing your honest feedback regarding Swingle services. We continually strive to satisfy our valued customers, and feedback (both good and bad) provides us with an opportunity to learn ways to continue improving our business. We look forward to working with you in the future.

11/02/2016

Lynn C.

Swingle has always shown up on time and done a thorough job. I trust Swingle to take good care of my trees and my property.

Description of Work
Swingle treats my ash tree to prevent emerald ash borer damage. They also treat my spruce trees to prevent beetle damage.

Work Completed On 05/02/2016

Hi - Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/24/2016

Catherine H.

Excellent service and I'm calling them today for a dead tree on my son's property!

Description of Work
Emergency tree removal.

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

Hello, Thank you for the wonderful review!

09/27/2016

David H.

I am waiting on an estimate for the pruning, and the fertilizing went all right. They kept trying to sell me on preventative measures on Emerald Ash Bore, and I don't have any Emerald Ash tree's, and they kept fertilizing a tree I didn't want fertilized and charging me for it.

Description of Work
Fertilizing trees and pruning them.

Category pest control,tree service

Work Completed On 09/09/2016

Hi, We would love to have a chance to discuss your trees and options in order to satisify you as a customer. Please give us a call at 303-337-6200.

09/13/2016

Jeanmarie K.

Swingle did a great job trimming our very tall trees. They were unable to get to one of the trees with the bucket truck so one of the workers climbed to the top of the tree (above the top of our house) and trimmed the tree by hand. The did a beautiful job and cleaned up all the debris.. They were timely and tidy. I'll have them back again to work on all our other trees soon.

Description of Work
Trimming trees

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Angie's List. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our tree services and look forward to working with you in the future.

Lawn, tree and landscape care, holiday decor, irrigation, landscape planting & mulching.

Lawn mowing