CARPET MASTERS

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2010

618 S SUNSET ST

Longmont, CO 80501

Welcome to Carpet Masters of Colorado, Inc.! We understand flooring is the foundation of decorating. It sets the tone for your home and reflects your taste and lifestyle. At Carpet Masters of Colorado, we strive to make your shopping experience a positive one. As the premier floor covering showplace in the Longmont area, Carpet Masters of Colorado is your one-stop showroom for all of your floor covering needs....

10/21/2014

Craig S.

I received 4 detailed estimates from local carpeting stores, all with good user reviews. Carpet Masters wasn't the cheapest, but were by far the most professional and confidence-inspiring, so I selected them. The process of selecting the carpeting went very smoothly. Definitely no high pressure or gimmicks, just sensible advice, answers to all my questions and some good ideas I hadn't thought of. The discounts they offered brought the final price to within a few hundred $$ of other bids I had received. When they did the free measurement of my house to determine how much carpeting I would need and estimate the total installation cost, their knowledge and experience were very evident. I had a much more comfortable feeling than I had with the other estimators from their competitors. Because of all the furniture and items that needed to be moved for this installation, I was somewhat concerned about how disruptive it would be. My concerns were unfounded. They scheduled the two days of installation with a day off between them at my request. This allowed me to have time to move the smaller items in a leisurely way without feeling rushed. They assisted me with moving a few large items at a very reasonable cost which was included in their estimate. The 3 person installation crew was excellent. They showed up exactly on time both days and worked diligently and carefully and kept things cleaned up each day. They were very careful about not damaging the newly painted baseboards. The final result is outstanding. At my request, they bound some of the leftover carpeting into mats for the entryways and some small area rugs. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased. You may find a lower bid, but you won't find a better value or customer experience.

Description of Work
Replace most of carpeting on two level 1500 sq ft house.

Category carpet installation

01/30/2014

Roxanne H.

They were prompt and did an immaculate job. In two days they took out the flooring from my entryway, kitchen, laundry room, half-bath and two full-baths and replaced with new underlayment and new vinyl flooring in two days. The installer took off all of our baseboard trim work to take out old floor and re-installed it after putting down the new flooring. He did such a good job I didn't have to do any retouching on the painted baseboards. The job looked better than the original floor that was in the house when it was built. I won't go anywhere else for my flooring now. Plus they are very helpful when you visit their showroom and help you make an informed decision about the type of flooring that fits your lifestyle.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl flooring in kitchen, entryway and all bathrooms.

01/20/2014

Davis R.

Tom at Carpet Masters was excellent. Sevice, dependability, quality of product and workmanship were all exceptional. Carpet Masters went out of their way to make certain that the work done went smoothly. They are very customer oriented and very knowlegable. It was a great experience working with them. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Csrpeted entire home and tiled the floor in guest bath

01/15/2014

John P.

Little slow getting initial bid but everything else went as planned.

Description of Work
Prefinished hardwood floor

10/08/2012

Garth D.

Very good experience start to finish. Installers were skillful and professional.

Description of Work
Had new carpet installed in 4rooms

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

05/21/2012

Andrew K.

Tom at Carpet Masters provided good service for my carpet measurement and installation. Recommend these guys. The installer was on time, friendly, and competent. They did not overmeasure.

Description of Work
Carpet measurement, selection, and installation in a master bedroom.

Revive Restoration

Revie Restoration is a Colorado Proud company that provides 24/7 water damage cleanup, mitigation and rebuild of your property to its original contition. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and expertise. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship from start to completion of every project. Our reputation is based on excellent service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small job. Call us today. We look forward to working with you!

Creative Customs Flooring

Customer inspired, perfection installed. #1 in the Front Range for quality install. Never a bad review, and never sent back to do a repair. Once we leave your floor is complete, and of the upmost quality. Creative Customs Flooring is a locally owned floor installation and home remodel company that turns customer visions into reality. Over 10 years of multiple trade experiences with a focus on flooring. All installations come with a two year warranty. LVP, LVT, and Harwood. Veteran, Military, First Responder and Teacher discounts available. We only do 500 square feet or more on hardwoods and LVP! We will do less square feet on Tile! We do not do repairs!!!

Modern Flooring Services

From Hardwood Installation to Hardwood Refinishing to Laminate and Vinyl Installation to Tile Work. At Modern Flooring Services, We Provide Fair Prices, Top Tier Installation Crews, Modern Technology Integration and Professional Management In Order to Make Your Project as Hassle-Free as Possible. Bringing Your Vision for Your Flooring or Shower Into Reality.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Sales and Installation of Carpet, Hardwood, Tile & Natural Stone, Vinyl, Laminate, Area Rugs, Granite, Bamboo, Window Coverings, Drapes, Wool, Cork, Linoleum, and Luxury Vinyl Tile

N/A