1st Colorado Mortgage Solutions

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2013

2919 W 17th Ave Suite 115

Longmont, CO 80503

We are truly passionate about our profession, the result being that nearly 100% of our business is gained by referral from satisfied clients, trusted financial advisors and local real estate professionals. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and service. We do our best to help our client relationships grow, and practice integrity and honesty as a basis for earning your trust....

11/30/2017

John E.

It went great! David and Jana were amazing, providing very responsive information to us as we moved through the entire mortgage process. They really took the time to guide us step by step, and matched us to a low interest, fixed FHA mortgage that responsibly fit our family's financial picture. I would highly recommend the team without hesitation, and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We needed a competent Mortgage broker to guide us through our first home buying experience.

04/21/2017

Randy K.

I found 1st Colorado Mortgage Solutions on Angie's List and they were wonderful! Ann and Roechelle were friendly, professional and extremely helpful. The process was quick and easy we even closed two weeks sooner than was originally expected. Best of all I did not even have to leave my house to complete the transaction!! I highly recommend the services that 1St Colorado Mortgage Solutions provides.

Description of Work
I was in the looking for a company to help me with the refinance of a property I own.

01/12/2017

Robert T.

David Bartels and his team at 1st Colorado Mortgage Solutions were fantastic! My wife and I are very pleased with the service we received from David. I would highly recommend his business to anyone looking for Mortgage services.

Description of Work
Consultation on existing mortgage loan documents.

01/11/2017

Roberta M.

Ann Morton is incredibly determined person and her persistence along with her expertise made our loan happen. We will forever be grateful to her. We would highly recommend 1st Colorado mortgage solutions to anyone nervous about the home buying process. It takes commitment and a team effort to bring a difficult loan to completion. They got it done!

Description of Work
Home loan with challenges in getting approval.

01/09/2017

Megan M.

I would highly recommend 1st Colorado Mortgage and David Bartels to everyone

Description of Work
I recently did a reverse mortgage with them and was very pleased with the service help and information provided by David and his entire staff very helpful and pleasant I would recommend them to anyone looking for a mortgage

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
    Mortgage Companies

Conventional, VA, VA IRRRL Refinance, FHA, FHA Streamline Refinance, USDA Financing, Jumbo Mortgages