1,2,3 Done Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2015

Project Management Services: Assistance sourcing an architect or engineer for your project -Inspection of the current site and/or structure for existing conditions that may affect the future design or construction costs. Forecast of possible change orders due to concealed conditions, age of the structure, etc. Budget planning. Identification of other necessary repairs or modifications which would be best tackled concurrently with your planned project. Work with you to establish realistic budgets and schedules. Determine the bottom line in terms of budget vs. Feasibility. Essentially, what can and can’t be done within the allocated budget. Review all costs with you and their impact on the project prior to making decision at each stage of development. Review and select architect, subcontractors, vendors, and supplies as they are required. Facilitate the communication between the architect, subcontractors, vendors, and you to prevent potential problems. Ensure successful completion of the project within the predetermined budget and schedule....

Building People

With over 11 years of professional roofing experience, we are here to address all your roofing needs. We are a FULL service roofing company.

Metro Construction, Inc.

As a family-owned business founded in 2007, we are proud to carry an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. A portion of our proceeds on every roof we build goes so helping families in need, two children's hospitals, and we have planted over 100 trees, giving back to the environment. We have helped over 15,100+ customers replace their roofs and have assisted over 10K with the insurance claims process. Metro Restoration is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor that specializes in all types of residential and commercial roofing.

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Al and his team removed wallpaper, textured and painted walls in several rooms as well as re-stretched and cleaned our carpet to get our house ready to sell. Wish we would have found this company before we were moving out of Denver! Would recommend for any combination of home improvement jobs; they help to get it all done quickly and with friendly service.

Category flooring contractor,wallpaper removal,interior painters,floor cleaning

03/17/2015

Description of Work
1,2,3 Done painted the interior of my house, laid carpet and hardwood throughout, and installed new light fixtures. When my naughty dog ripped up the carpet during a Spring storm, Al had it replaced within a week. Al and his crew were awesome. I have since contacted 1,2,3 Done to replace my roof (which was done even before all the annoying sales calls started) and to paint and repair other hail damage. As soon as I decide how to remodel my bathrooms, I'll schedule that work with Al, too. I have no reason to look to any other contractor. I've referred 1,2,3 Done to my dad, who is now also "sold" on the great work and friendly, professional service.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,roofing,house painters,interior painters

Residential Construction - New Construction & Additions, Cabinetry, Carpentry, Interior & Exterior painting, Flooring - Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Stone. Remodeling – Basement, Kitchen, & Bathroom. Commercial - Medical & Dental Tenant Improvement. Project Management.