Rocky Mountain Steel Piering

With Angi since October 2009

For over 20 years, the professionals at Rocky Mountain Steel Piering have helped clients in the Littleton and Denver, Colo. areas by installing anchor systems and other structural related work for residential and commercial buildings, and structures types throughout the Rocky Mountain region. Our piles can help to repair and stabilize structures that have shifted from moving soil or other geologic problems. Our experienced team of employees and trade partners will work with you to make sure the services we provide will meet your every demand and expectation. Some of the services we are able to provide include: • Stabilizing existing foundations • Tiebacks for walls • Boardwalk foundations • Structural framing repair • Epoxy injections and crack repair At Rocky Mountain Steel Piering, we will go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with every aspect of our service. We are also able to provide our customers with perimeter drains, sister walls and foundation repairs and restorations. For trusted structural engineering consultation, look no further than Rocky Mountain Steel Piering. Give us a call today to find out how we can be of help to you!...

Hernandez Brothers

Q.H Concrete

We specialize in Concrete driveways, patios, stamped concrete and more! We have over 20 years of experience. We are willing to work with our customers to give them a great affordable price and a great quality work!

Complete Basement Systems

Complete Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Denver and Colorado Springs and have been serving business and residential customers for over 20 years. Complete Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Complete Basement Systems on Angi

02/03/2014

This helped me fix the issue I was having but beyond that I now know that my home structurally is good.

Description of Work
They were professional did a through inspection and told me the truth about the structural integrity of my home.

Category home inspection

09/25/2013

They are going to talk to the home inspector, they were professional, showed up on time and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They came out to see why my house was raising in the middle.

08/14/2013

Shawn was recommended by Ryan Hardesty of Hardesty Consulting. He seemed like a nice man, very pleasant. Took lots of notes and said he would send a proposal. Never did and its been over 2 months.

Description of Work
Shawn came out and did an appraisal. That is the last I heard from him. I contacted him by email a month after he had been out and still nothing. No estimates or phone calls. Nothing.

11/27/2012

Who knows? There was no follow up.

Description of Work
The representative came when we agreed. He walked the project and looked at the cracks. He took my email and was going to get back to me with engineering ideas and he discussed the piering and aproximate cost per pier. He promised to give me names of engineers with whom they like to work. That was the last I heard. I followed up with a call to him and left a message on voicemail, but still heard nothing. It has now been several weeks with no communication. I'll select someone else.

Category foundation repair

Member, your name and contact information was provided to a local structural engineer for followup. I was unaware that you had not received communication and will follow up with them on this matter. Please feel free to call us at 303-471-1155 with any questions.

07/21/2011

Shawn and John came out quickly and exactly when they scheduled. I was very impressed with their professionalism and am convinced they would have done a great job on my home. (Major drainage problems.) They were honest, informative, and answered all my questions. The sent an estimate a few hours after their visit. Overall I liked them and their company a lot. The only reason I didn't go with them ...

Description of Work
Did an estimate and answered questions.

Rocky Mountain Steel Piering