Quality West Heating & Cooling

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2011

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

5306 S. Bannock St Unit #1

Littleton, CO 80120

Some limitations and restrictions apply. Call for Details.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Mini Split AC Installation in Living Room

Mini Split AC Installation in Living Room

HVAC Companies202080120
Install wall mounted Fujitsu AC in living room.

9 Year SUPER SERVICE AWARD winner on Angie's List! *** Boilers, Mini Split Ductless Systems, Furnace, Air Conditioning, Humidification, Air Quality*** Upfront pricing, clean and friendly technicians, an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau! Quality West is well known for their multitude of "A" ratings for Furnace, Air Conditioners, and Boiler system replacements and repair. They are Xcel Energy Approved Contractors and authorized to offer REBATES to Xcel Energy customers for whom they install new High Efficiency Air Conditioning and Heating systems. (Note: Only approved contractors can participate in the Xcel rebates.) Call to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE on a new system! Financing programs are available, and options include 6 Months No Payments/No Interest - Same As Cash, or Low Monthly Payment Plans (with approved credit). Locally owned and operated since 2002. The entire staff at Quality West looks forward to being of service to you and your family!...

HVAC Companies (315)water heaters (11)air duct cleaning (5)plumbers (5)electrician (4)home energy audit (2)fireplace services (2)chimney sweep (2)gas fireplace repair (1)chimney repair (1)grill repair (1)

03/03/2020

Don was excellent. He performed a very thorough inspection of my system and clearly explained all his findings. My furnace is 20 years old, and despite finding many smaller issues he was not pushy about replacing the entire thing. He just gave an honest assessment of the condition. Don correctly found the issue with the blower (bad controller board) and fixed the cause of the failure (plugged drai...

Description of Work
Furnace blower was not working.

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

12/19/2019

When I called to explain our furnace issue Josh was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He got us set up for a quick appointment. Don arrived on time, was very friendly and fixed our issue with a cleaning/tune-up. Gave some advice for future considerations, but did not try to upsell us. I appreciate their professionalism, honesty and great work!

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning/tune-up

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

07/25/2019

Quality West did a great. I was kept informed every step of the way and they worked hard to ensure that everything was installed as quickly as possible. Everything looks and works great, I would (and have) recommended Quality West.

Description of Work
Replaced to HVAC units

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

07/23/2019

12/3/2018 – Our heat would not kick on, so I called Quality West Heating & Cooling 12/4/2018 – The technician (Joel) arrived, evaluated system and determined the control board, inducer motor and igniter were bad. 12/5/2018 – Joel returned to install control board, inducer motor and igniter; furnace worked fine. 6/23/2019 – Turned on AC for the first time; same unit that had above repairs was blowi...

Description of Work
AC repair - not blowing cold air

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

I am disappointed to read that you had a negative experience with our company. We strive for excellence and operate with the core values of honesty and integrity. I don’t know first-hand what happened at your home, but I will investigate further. I do know that Joel is a qualified technician and an all-around great guy who receives plentiful praises from his customers. It is possible he mis-diagno...

06/21/2019

Joel came early--imagine that! Checked everything and ran diagnostics. All in good shape. Quality West installed the system in our attic several years ago and we remain very happy with their work. Never been disappointed.

Description of Work
Annual A/C tune-up and renewal of maintenance agreement

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

03/02/2019

My furnace went out and cuddly I found myself getting bids for a replacement. I don’t make large purchases without a ton of analysis to ensure the right solution for the best price. I didn’t just have a broken furnace I have air flow issues too as the rooms furthest away never get enough air. I didn’t want to just replace I wanted to solve a 23-year-old problem. Rob was out the same day walking me...

Description of Work
My 23 year old furnace died so they replaced the furnace, AC unit with PVC piping for high efficiency system.

Work Completed On 03/02/2019

02/01/2019

Great job! I would call them for future jobs as my top choice!

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioner unit installed

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

01/16/2019

Our technician was Don. He was very friendly and professional. Our furnace would turn on and then shut off. Don explained the issue and fixed the problem. This is the first time we have used Quality West and we are very happy with service and prices. We signed up for their yearly maintenance plan.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

12/04/2018

Went very well. Technician, Joel, was very professional and personable. He explained everything and was very open on the repair and services he provided.

Description of Work
Minor repair and annual checkup

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

11/19/2018

We had trouble with our furnace constantly shutting off and on and rarely getting to the set temperature making for some pretty cold nights! After 3 different companies came out to troubleshoot, we still didn't have answers other than recommendations to replace our 4 year old furnace. Don came out and solved the problem in about 20 minutes! He was friendly, professional and knowledgeable and we ar...

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Xcel Energy Approved Contractor / XCEL Energy Rebates Available up to $1550.00. **EXCLUSIVE Contractor for RUUD Heating Systems in the Metro Area.Installation and repair of: Residential Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Boilers, Heat Pumps and Air Handlers. Installation of: Whole House Humidifiers, Electronic Air Cleaners, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Digital Thermostats, IAQ Controls. Safety Inspections, Extended Warranty Plans, Annual Maintenance Plans. Financing Available for New Systems.

Fireplace services, duct cleaning, drain cleaning, gas grill repair, swamp coolers, attic fan, whole house fan, certification services.