Pride N Service LLC

Founded 2015 •

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Extended hours

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Pride N Service is a leading provider of junk removal services for residential homes in the Denver area. Our goal is to provide great customer service and serve as the best junk removal company around. We are commitment to going above and beyond Safety is a priority - due to COVID-19 we want to reassure our customers and our community that our services include disinfection as well as cleaning for our customers and employees while in your home; we follow a detailed healthy safety program. This ensures quality service, happy employees and competitive prices. ...

Bruce Banner Hauling

Hauling with purpose. We mentor, train and employ at risk youth and adults while providing services for victims of domestic violence and disadvantaged families. We salvage most items hauled, refurbished and clean up items and donate them to a family experiencing domestic violence and homelessness.

Junk King Denver

Junk King Provides a full range of junk removal services to customers across the Denver metropolitan area. We service everything between Castle Rock and Brighton. Junk King offers same-day services that includes ALL LABOR, vehicle expenses, dumping, and recycling fees. Our prices are simply based on the amount of volume your items take up in our truck.

Divinity Landscapes

We are a female owned, and operated small family business. Our work ethic's and values have come from a long line of all american blue collar family values passed down. ***Please note that we are a small company and it may take us 1-2 business days to respond to emails or return messages during the busiest part of the season. We do not answer calls while we’re on a job. We do start returning them on breaks or, at the end of the day. Thank you for helping us respect our clients by understanding that we are on their time. You can receive a faster reply via texting. Thank you******

Offers by Divinity Landscapes on Angi

08/10/2021

They're very thorough, professional, friendly, and on time. I really like them a lot.

Description of Work
Remove junk.

Category garbage collection

02/06/2021

Job went as well as you might expect for a job completed by two dumb kids with no regard for another person's property. Long story short, they used a hard wheel dolly in residence with 3 month old hardwood flooring. Took absolutely no care in preventing metal from sliding across wood. Then, when I told them about it, they accuse me of trying to get over on them and refused to provide insurance inf...

Description of Work
Appliance Removal

10/30/2020

I was very disappointed. I would never hire them again and do not recommend this company. They arrived late with a truck that was partly full. They needed to leave for another job before my job was done. They would have come back to finish the job, but would have charged an additional $135. We already paid them $135 for what they bid to do. They offered a 10% discount but I didn’t expect that woul...

Description of Work
I needed stuff in a garage, yard and duplex hauled off.

Category hauling services

I apologize we value our customer service and take pride in it the crew is fairly new and still getting the hang of things the issue has been brought to the crews attention and we are going to work hard to make sure this problem doesn’t ever happen with anyone else

10/24/2020

Overall they did a great job. Very efficient and friendly. The only issue I encountered was that they had a hard time getting an old freezer out of the basement and during their efforts damaged the door frame, railing, and door.

Description of Work
Junk removal

09/28/2020

They hauled off a couch and some loose wood. They also helped me to move an upright freezer and a buffet from my basement to the garage. we ran into problems, getting the freezer to clear the doorway. The men were very patient, professional and respectful of the house and the freezer working through the details. They are very professional, helpful and reasonable. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Hauling