Guilford Lawn & Landscape

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

Full Service Lawn and Sprinkler business...

Jungle Landscaping pros

Jungle Landscaping pros

We specialize in landscape design,concrete,fence installs. New company to denver so have lowest prices but been in business for over 20 years. We guarantee our work and specialize in customer service.

10/19/2017

Their team of a few guys with their compressor on their truck showed up on time and blew out my sprinklers as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system winter blowout

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

07/24/2017

They used a shaft-driven aerator which did a great job of pulling a ton of plugs throughout the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn aeration.

CATEGORY lawn service

06/03/2014

Chad exceeded all of my expectations for the service - from the on-time arrival to the manner in which he effected repairs on my sprinkler system. As it turned out, the issue was a rather simple one to fix - valve were not properly closed causing the pop-up sprinklers to not work properly. All in all, it took him about 5 minutes to get everything in working order. He also followed up on my request...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix an issue where the pop-up sprinklers were not working due to poor water pressure and investigate a suspected leak in the system. In the end, there was no leak whatsoever and the repair effected turned out to be some valve adjustments along with adjusting the sprinklers to maximize lawn and landscaping coverage.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

05/16/2013

I got their answering maching despite calling during normal business hours, however they promptly returned my call and schedule the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Guilford regarding having them come repair my sprinkler system.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

07/10/2012

They did a great job and cleaned up all the debri.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim of all bushes on property. They were overgrown and needed to be cleaned up. We also use them to service are sprinklers yearly.

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn Maintenance (including mowing, trimming, edging), all sprinkler repair, maintenance and install, fertilizing, aerating, lawn clean up, plant material, some light landscaping

large landscaping, ponds, lighting