Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

5395 S WADSWORTH BLVD

Littleton, CO 80123

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

08/02/2016

Amin S.

This is more about the person I worked with but I am hoping his professionalism is reflective of Best Buy as a whole.I had been shopping for a new refrigerator for about 2 weeks when I happened to walk into the store at 4100 E. Mexico Avenue (roughly I-25 and Colorado Boulevard). Being one of those people who tends to do a lot of research prior to making a final purchase decision, I had been to several other stores prior to going to Best Buy. My sales person, Jim Van Hoose, was extremely knowledgeable about the products and provided me with lots of new information I had not previously considered. Thanks to his knowledge and professionalism, I felt very comfortable making a buying decision that same day.Since the purchase and subsequent delivery, Jim has continued to be extremely helpful in answering additional questions for me.

Description of Work
Bought a new fridge from them.

Category appliance sales

07/25/2016

Daniel R.

This review applies to Best Buy as an organization, not the local store. The following is the text of my complaint to Best Buy's corporate office, I have still not received a response nor has the claim for water damage to my home been addressed: "I am writing to express my significant displeasure regarding the installation of my new washing machine and dryer. The firm or employees (still unclear) you used to install the machine was extremely unprofessional. Despite the unit being on the 3rd story of a new townhouse, the installer argued with me stating that I didn't need the drain pan I purchased. He finally relented and installed it with the pan. I came back to the house this morning to move in to find water flowing through my 2nd floor ceiling and having over-flowed the pan and drenched my carpet. We hadn't yet used the washer. I have spent 6 hours today trying to get the installer to respond to my request to have someone here sooner than 2 days from now. I have spoken to a Nicole, Morgan, and Kiki. Morgan told me that her supervisor, Felice, would call me back in 5 minutes. After 30 minutes I called Best Buy back (since no one could tell me the direct contact of the installer), we waited for 45 minutes for the installers to pick up their phone. Kiki was unable to help me and Morgan was called back in only to tell me that Felice had left for the day. We still have dripping water, no explanation for what happened, and it is preventing us to move in today. We've had to turn the movers away to have them deliver on a different date--still unknown. While your Geek Squad employees have been professional, I will judge Best Buy by the quality of those whom they choose to contract with for installations. You have failed miserably today. Morgan appreciates my frustration, but states you are too busy to come correct the damage to my new home because there are other customers in front of me. Correct service recovery would have been to arrange schedules to get someone here today. At this point in time, you can be sure that I won't be a return customer. **Note: Felicia has never returned a phone call and this is 7 days after my initial call.

Description of Work
Purchased washing machine and dryer and had installed.

Category home theater design, appliance sales, home warranty companies

10/22/2013

Bob G.

well

Description of Work
New phone and Galaxy Grear

Category home theater design

11/22/2005

ALVINO V.

They were good. It took a little longer to do it then I thought it would have, but the system works fine now. I might do it myself in the future just to save the money, but I'd have to learn how first.

Description of Work
I had some parts I needed put into the computer. It was a hard drive and some additional memory.

Category computer repair

11/13/2005

JENNIFER D.

WORK TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED, BUT THEY ULTIMATELY FIXED THE PROBLEM. THE PRICE SEEMED FAIR, HOWEVER IT TOOK ABOUT 3 WEEKS TO GET DONE AND WE HAD TO INITIATE ALL CONTACT. THEY WEREN'T THE BEST AT COMMUNICATION.

Description of Work
THEY DIAGNOSED AND FIXED OUR HOME THEATRE SYSTEM WHICH WAS MAKING BUZZING NOISES AND NOT WORKING PROPERLY.

Category home theater design

10/11/2005

CALLEEN B.

IN THE PAST, I HAD MANY PROBLEMS WITH BEST BUY, BUT THIS YEAR HAS BEEN BETTER. THEY SHOW UP FOR THEIR APPOINTMENT ON TIME. GOT THE WORK DONE IN A TIMELY MATTER AND FOUND SERVICE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE APPLIANCES.

Description of Work
I PURCHASED THE WARRANTIES ON ALL MY APPLIANCES AND HAVE HAD THE WASHER AND DRYER WORKED ON UNDER THIS WARRANTY PROGRAM.

Category home warranty companies

06/30/2005

TONY U.

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH BEST BUY COMPUTER REPAIR WAS GREAT THEY HAVE MADE MY COMPUTER RUN SO MUCH FASTER AS WELL AS MY INTERNET. I WOULD RECOMMEND BEST BUY TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
THE WORK THAT I HAD PERFORMED BY BEST BUY WAS COMPUTER REPAIR. THE COMPUTER REPAIR HAD TO DO WITH INTERNET.

Category computer repair

06/18/2005

RICK M.

IT WAS ACTUALLY VERY EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT MADE FOR THEM TO COME OUT AND WORK ON THE DRYER. THE GENTLEMEN THAT CAME OUT SEEMED VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DID A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
WE HAD WORK DONE ON OUR DRYER. THE DRYER WAS MAKING AN AWFUL SOUND. SO WE HAD THEM COME OUT TO TAKE A LOOK.

Category appliance repair

Videotechnica

Videotechnica Home Theater & Smart Home is a small business located in Highlands Ranch. Our main priority is finding you the right solution to make your project dreams come to life. We do not recommend based on bottom line, and we always educate our clients on the benefits of any products we may sell through our no-pressure approach. We put the client before us, we are not happy until you are happy!

MB Home Tech Solutions

TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.