Frontier Restoration LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2009

11757 Ken Caryl Ave # F-186

Littleton, CO 80127

Restoration Services...Storm Damage Control...Roofing, Siding, Windows, Painting, Gutters and Home Inspections...

11/01/2017

Lei P.

Frontier roofed our house about 3 years ago. We have a flat, membrane roof with shingles on the sides. They had to put a new roof (membrane and shingles) on the new addition we were building, as well as tear off the shingles on the old roof and reshingle the entire roof, new and old, so they would match. They did a great job, the 2 membranes came together perfectly and so far no leaks. They cleaned up as well as they could in an active construction zone, were friendly, professional. I've only had to call them back out once for an issue with a scupper that was blowing around in the wind. They glued it down with no charge and so far it is holding nicely. The only reason I'm giving them a "B" on communication is I recommended them to my brother a few months ago when his roof and siding was damaged by hail, but they never returned his call. I'm sure they were very busy with all the storm damage though. I would definitely use them again and will continue to recommend them.

Description of Work
New roof for new addition & tear off & reroof for existing roof.

08/07/2015

Barbara D.

Mke Hinds, General Manager, was terrific. He repaired a small job on my roof that no one else would even touch. He was professional and did a great job. He came one day and gave me an estimate and then came back 2 weeks later to do the work. On time and reliable. He also brought in his gutter guy, who replaced all my gutters in record time. They did a super job. Mine were in bad shape and they re-routed one spout that was causing me trouble. Great problem solving. Would definitely recommend the team and would use them.

Description of Work
Mike Hinds repaired a small roof repair job that looked terrible to me. He repaired it quickly and professionally, matching my 1924 products. Also, he replaced my gutters which was the source of the roof problem.

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/22/2014

CHRISTA G.

The information we were provided was excellent for our home inspection. He checked our 'new' house and knew everything he was talking about, Frontier Restoration was referred to us by a friend who had used them for their restoration (roofing, siding, painting and whatever else they needed after) the hail storm last year. Before I had called Frontier, I had a roof certification done at my house I am selling...if I would have known about them beforehand, I would have hired Frontier to do everything from the roof to the inspection. Great company, friendly, courteous and extremely knowledgeable! George, the owner, did our inspection, very nice man. No pressure, just a nice man and a great company. I recommend these folks to do anything you need. We are even going to hire them to build an outdoor patio/fireplace for us. I'm anxious for the next hail storm since George told us we have T-Locks, they don't make them any longer, and the roofer who did our roof certification never mentioned this to us. When we get the next hail storm....Frontier is the company we're hiring for all our repairs.

Description of Work
We bought a new home and needed to have it inspected. Colorado does not require a license for their home inspectors...however, Frontier Restoration has home inspectors, including their owner, George Gibson, who was/is a licensed home inspector in TX and also took classes at Texas A&M for this purpose. He was very thorough, knew what he was doing, and explained things to our realtor as he was inspecting.

Category

08/29/2013

Larry Y.

Everything went very well. The estimator, Matt Watson, provided the estimate and explained everything in detail. He also followed up with the work crew and kept us informed as to the progress of the project. They arrived on time, worked hard, and did a great job of cleaning up after themselves. They were very careful not to harm the ornamental bushes around the house and protected them with tarps. All debris, nails, etc were cleaned up. There were no in progress exceptions and no changes in plans had to be made. Matt Watson was friendly and very helpful with all explanations of what needed to be done and the progress along the way. They were "in and out" in just two days.

Description of Work
New roof.

01/14/2013

Kathleen W.

Overall...If you need a roof or roof repair Frontier is the ONLY company to call.

Description of Work
This was the smoothest operation I have ever had performed on my home! Start to finish it went exactly as it was suppose to. I had a complete re-roof. I got 6 (yes 6) estimates. George and his son-in-law, Michael, were prompt, knowledgeable and I felt completely comfortable turning the job over to them. Not to mention the value of their services WAS the best of the 6! The crew was awesome...respectful of their surroundings and cleaned up each day.

04/05/2012

Jay C.

George, the owner, was very pleasant to work with and uses a "no pressure" approach to any and all work suggested. They took the reigns from start to finish and were very knowledgable with how to work with the insurance company. All work was completed as promised and done on time. We had a couple of things that needed follow up attention and they were always attentive and quick to respond when called.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of roof after severe hail storm.

01/29/2012

Karli M.

The roofing supplies arrived ahead of schedule and the entire roof was taken off in one day. The next day the new roof was installed. The crew cleaned up, rolled my yard with a magnetic machine to pick up nails and also cleaned the gutters. Talk about service. It was all done ahead of schedule, in a timely manner and very professionally.

Description of Work
Wind and hail damaged my roof in the summer of 2010. Kurt Smith of Frontier Restoration had left a card on my door months before--boy am I glad I saved it. I called Kurt the night of the damage and he offered to come tarp my roof that night in the rain! He worked directly with my insurance to make sure the proper roofing was covered and paid for. He was very professional and managed the process step by step. He stopped by the house many times throughout the day they were installing the roof to make sure everything was going as I wanted. Since then, I've used Kurt for MANY projects around our house. He repaired our fireplace housing and installed a new patio door. I've would HIGHLY recommend Frontier Restoration for roofing, windows and other projects you have around the house. I'd especially recommend working with Kurt if you can. We'll be using him for windows in our new home.

Relaford Renovations

We offer quality and affordable general contracting services.

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers by Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC on Angi
    Ableman Gutters & Ice Dam Service

Ableman Gutters & Ice Dam Service offers seamless gutter installation, gutter replacement, repair or cleaning and maintenance services in the metro Denver, CO area and foothills, as well as Summit & Grand counties. We also specialize in ice dam prevention and ice melt systems, emergency ice dam removal and snow and ice retention solutions. We offer no cost Lifetime Workmanship warranties and 10 plus year product warranties. Call 720-524-6273 now to get started on your gutters or ice dam service needs. We look forward to providing our professional experience and expertise and the reliable service you deserve.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Roofing (new and repairs), metal, composition, tile, all types of roofs residential and commercial. Siding repair and replacement; Painting exterior and interior; gutter replacement, remodels. We do total storm damage control...one contractor, one phone call.