Ethos General Contractors LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

2305 E Arapahoe Rd Ste 153

Littleton, CO 80122

Ethos Roofing and Restoration is a locally-owned company specializing in residential roofing. When disaster strikes, we’re on your side. We’ve installed thousands of roofs in the Denver area and will help you with insurance claim assistance to help get your home back in pristine condition. With an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can trust us to take care of your roofing and restoration needs. Our licensed and insured contractors can help with roofing, gutters, siding, painting, insulation, windows, doors and more. And, being a family-owned business, you can be sure we’ll do a great job for our neighbors – you. We’ve built our company on three principles – quality, integrity and character. Whether it’s a simple repair or a complete property restoration, we’ll take the time to walk you through the process, answer all your questions and exceed your expectations. We’ll do the job the right way, on time with no shortcuts and no hassles....

03/04/2019

Lance A.

Nick at Ethos was fantastic to work with. I do not live in the area anymore and the house is a rental property. I got great communication, the work was done quickly and the price was reasonable (I had had similar repairs a few years ago). Nick sent pictures of the needed repairs and pictures of the completed work. Outstanding service!

Description of Work
Concrete tile roof repairs

Thank you for the wonderful review!!

06/20/2018

Rebecca M.

We had extensive hail damage and used Ethos to replace our entire roof. They were punctual and neat. They performed the work immediately and we were pleased with the result. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
replace entire roof

04/23/2018

Donna E.

Dir Sir: As a resident of Sherwood Village, where your crew recently did the roofing and gutters, I just want to say what a great job your crews did. They were courteous, hard working, no offensive language. They were always watching for the residents that may get too close to the construction area. And I was very impressed that there was no one just standing around. They were always busy. And the clean up was awesome . For complete re roof I expect to find some nails and debris, that’s just a part of the process, but your guys were exceptional. WOW Thank you so much for making our little piece of heaven look soooo much better.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters and downspouts

03/19/2018

Todd R.

For a project of this magnitude it went exceptionally well.

Description of Work
Major hail damage repair. New roof, gutters, windows, stucco, painting.

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, stucco, house painters

12/19/2017

Jeff H.

Very well. They explained the process of dealing with the insurance company and that went exactly as stated. The work was done on time, completed quickly and with high quality

Description of Work
Replace roof after a hailstorm

11/10/2017

Steve E.

EXCELLENT. They are an amazing company. Very easy to work with and they do high quality work. Highly recommend them. Did everything in a timely manner. Super good about cleaning up.

Description of Work
Ethos did a total outside remodel. New siding, new roof, new paint, shutters, gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, house painters

11/06/2017

Pete C.

Awesome, fast and great communication. Even got an upgrade to our venting!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters after a hail storm.

10/09/2017

J K.

Excellent. Great work and docimention. Photos

Description of Work
Roof inspection and minor repairs

09/18/2017

Keith W.

Nick was very professional ... work performed on agreed-to schedule ... work team cleaned up thoroughly

Description of Work
Nick inspected entire roof & vent stacks. Took photos and explained what needed to be done. Some 20+ concrete shingles were completely broken & needed to be replaced ... others could be repaired/patched. Vent stack straightened and pvc pipe patched.

Thank you [Member Name Removed], glad we were able to help you out!

08/11/2017

Cynthia A.

Overall great experience! MAJOR STORM: After catastrophic hail a few years ago, their Ethos representative, Marshal Monsell, inspected damage to our home and gave an estimate for roof, gutters, paint, window and a back door. ROOF: Marshall went up on the roof another day with the insurance adjuster. He pointed out more things that needed to be fixed under code and made sure they were included. WINDOWS/BACK DOOR: Ethos' also sent out, Kenny, the owner of Tru-view, which sells Milguard products. The insurance company originally proposed a very low sum, barely covering the cheapest all-vinyl product! Kenny explained our rights under insurance coverage (don't expect your insurance agent to tell you). Insurance was obligated to replace our expensive all-wood product that the developer (strangely) put in with a similar high quality. He also pointed out in a case where one window was damaged and another was not, yet the two were side by side, both had to be replaced. This was covered by a continuity clause, otherwise replacing one with a slightly different profile would downgrade the exterior and devalue our property. When the second adjuster came out at Ethos' request, Kenny advocated in a easy going but professional manner for every damaged window plus the back door. And after one or two windows, the new adjuster agreed to everything! Without Kenny (and an amenable adjustor) we would have received much less and have had to replace these windows ourselves at great cost! INSTALLATION: Due to the storm's magnitud, we had to wait for close to a year to have the roof and windows replaced. However, the install was done under proper weather conditions. ROOFERS: The roofers were efficient and cleaned up all the stray nails as well. The roof looks good and doesn't leak! WINDOWS: Love the new Milgaurd exterior fiberglass and interior wood windows that slide like a dream. The window crew was professional, respectful and pleasant. Given they are all over, both inside and outside your home for a few days, this was critical. They took the time to install the windows in such a manner you can't tell it's a retrofit. Neighbors installed more expensive Pella windows with another company, but they jut out and don't look like a seamless install. PAINT: After the window installation, Truview sub-contracted a window finishing service to paint the inside trim and inner wood part of the windows. I requested a low VOC paint, but their office hadn't conveyed this. When the painter arrived with another formula, he volunteered to go out to a local paint story and get the formula I wanted with no hassle. He did an excellent job working with this more difficult paint. TIP: Ethos handled the interactions with our insurance, minimizing hassle for us. Even our insurance company said they were great to deal with. TIP: Although they proposed an exterior house painter, we used our own. Based on their other subs, my guess is theirs would be fine too.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, windows and doors

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Thank you for the Amazing review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!!

04/03/2017

chris H.

Hail damaged our home in May of 2016. Ethos was one of several companies that came out to assess the damages. I found Ethos to be professional and informative. Jonathan, from Ethos, went the extra mile to explain to me the process of my roof replacement and what to be prepared for with regards to my insurance company. Jonathan met with my insurance adjustor and pointed all the damages that were caused by the storm. I believe that had he not walked the property with the insurance adjustor, we would not have received our full compensation for damages caused by the storm. The crew came out within a week and completed the roof replacement. The crew was professional, courteous and efficient. No roofing nails, no broken shingles and no trash left behind. They were instrumental in working with my insurance company on the supplemental payment. The work was A+. What really stood out was the flexibility and the honesty of Jonathan and his staff. They met every promise and exceeded every expectation. Chris H Strasburg, Colorado

Description of Work
Replace roof.

03/30/2017

Tom R.

It went very well. Ethos went above and beyond, as noted above, to help us fight the insurance company, which was stubborn about paying.

Description of Work
Ethos helped us tremendously with work that needed to be done on our home following the hail storm in September 2014, which damaged windows, the roof, exterior paint on the house, the air conditioning unit, etc. When our insurance company balked, Ethos helped battle them, and the insurance company eventually paid and the work was completed. Ethos was great!

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, house painters

03/20/2017

Doug D.

Jonathan and Ethos Roofing were a great company to work with! They made sure the job was done right and we very accommodating in terms of timeline and needs. The quality and the workmanship was excellent at all points during the roofing. I would highly recommend Ethos for any roofing, siding or gutter work.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters and siding.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

03/20/2017

holly L.

I live out-of-state and Jonathan Meyer was not only provided excellent, prompt workmanship but interfaced with my home owners' association and managed to work out all the obstacles. I highly recommend he and his company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and cosmetic repairs to home.

Category roofing, house painters

03/19/2017

Nate W.

Great attention to detail by the Ethos team; especially the estimation and planning of the job. Received four competitive bids. Ethos was one of the higher bids by about 10% which is not insignificant on a roofing project. However, the level of detail that went into the estimation led me to select them over other the other three contractors. Ethos was the only contractor to recommend bring the roof up to current building standards and to explain the benefits of doing so. I've recommended them to neighbors after hail damage impacted our neighborhood. Clean-up after the job was also very good.

Description of Work
Shingle Roof Replacement

03/01/2017

Tom G.

Excellent work and completion was on time

Description of Work
Our home was damaged from hail caused by turbulence from a nearby tornado. Our roof was totaled and side walls were extensively damaged. We contracted with Ethos General Contractors for the repair and coordinated with Mike Montoya (Area Manager). Mike was was very good explaining the repair costs and then he dealt directly with our Insurance Company to get the work done and filled out the forms to the Insurance company. The results were great with the payment processed with our Mortgage Lender. All of the work was done to our satisfaction and he still calls us to make sure there aren't any problems. Excellent work on both the roof and the repair of the stucco walls. I strongly recommend Mike Montoya and his company for any work on your residence.

Category gutter repair, roofing, stucco

02/24/2017

Judy T.

Smoothly, painlessly, and no headaches! Did a beautiful job - the workers were professional, clean, and delightful to work with. A terrific crew of painters and roofers and they all went the extra mile!

Description of Work
I needed to replace a roof that had been replaced two years earlier. It was a pleasure to work with Constantine. He worked with two different owners, two different insurance companies and it couldn't have gone any smoother. This a five star company and I would highly recommend using Ethos Roofing.

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

02/23/2017

Ronald S.

Ethos inspected the roof along with the rest of the house and then met with the insurance adjuster to point out additional damage that I never would have noticed. The result was that I not only got my roof replaced but was able to bring the ventilation up to code and replace a damaged air conditioner cover and window. The work was completed on time, as scheduled, and the crew did an excellent job of both the repairs and clean-up.

Description of Work
Remove old roof damaged by hail storm and replace with new roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we are glad Mike was able to take great care of you!

02/21/2017

Jami W.

After the first hail storm, I was having a terrible time getting my roof paid for by my insurance company and the roofing company I had chosen wasn't helping. After finding Mike from Ethos, everything went smoothly. He worked with my insurance company, was super professional, and knew what he was doing. I truly did not have to lift a finger. If I had a question, I either called or texted and Mike was there! Everything was done quickly and I was 100% happy with the end product!

Description of Work
I have been the victim of not one, but two hail storms in the past few years. I needed two roofs, siding and a paint job.

Category roofing, siding, house painters

02/20/2017

Lynn M.

They finished our roofing job in a timely manner… Exactly as quoted. No surprises!

Description of Work
We had Ethos roofing replace the roof on a fixer-upper home that we purchased. They were very punctual, efficient, and did an incredible job of cleaning up after themselves. This was very important to me since we have three dogs. I did not want any roofing nails or materials on the ground after they were finished. They were conscientious and courteous

02/17/2017

Mike P.

Great, Evan extremely professional, workers did an awesome job

Description of Work
New roof, and some gutters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we are glad Evan was able to take good care of you!

02/17/2017

Dominic T.

Constantine and his employees did a fantastic job with our roof, gutters and painting. He was very responsive and quick to make any changes if needed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, exterior painting

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Thank you! [Member Name Removed]!

02/10/2017

Jennifer T.

We were very pleased with Ethos. Owner Constantine Anest was great to work with. He handled all the details from dealing with our insurance company to managing our tenants during the roof replacement. We felt his price was very fair and he exceeded our expectations with the service provided. Ethos also did an excellent job of cleaning up the property after the work was complete. We would definitely use Ethos again.

Description of Work
We needed a roof replaced on our 4 unit rental property/

02/09/2017

Eryk K.

All of the work was done in a timely manner and all dealings were professional. I have recommended Ethos to many friends and everyone has been very happy with the work. I plan to hire them in the future whenever I need more work completed.

Description of Work
After a severe hailstorm in East Denver, Constantine and the Ethos crew came to evaluate the damage. They worked with my insurance company to make sure EVERYTHING was covered. Ethos replaced the siding on my garage, some siding and gutter sections on the house, the roof, patio furniture, and hot tub cover. In addition to those replacements, Ethos made sure the fence was repainted, and the roof replacement was of the impact resistant variety.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

01/27/2017

Scotty H.

Ethos does a very good job and helps you with your insurance company to make sure you receive all the benefits you are entitled to under your insurance policy.

Description of Work
Hail damage to home in June, 2016 for third time in four years.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, house painters

Thank you for your business and great review Eric!!