DAVID AND GOLIATH LLC

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

8767 S Redwing Ave

Littleton, CO 80126

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Specializing in finishing work, interior and exterior painting, drywall, ect.! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

interior painting (6)house painting (5)drywall (4)wallpaper removal (2)handyman (2)electrician (2)home remodeling (1)stucco (1)deck cleaning (1)fence company (1)decks & porches (1)

02/17/2021

So great! I needed a hot tub removed, decking added in its place, and the whole deck fortified and painted. My deck is 20 years old, so my expectations were tempered by realism. In the end... just wow. They staggered the cuts where the hot tub was, so you can't even tell there was a hot tub there. The whole deck feels solid again, and the whole thing far exceeded my expectations. CJ was meticulous...

Description of Work
Decks & Porches, Deck Maintenance, Painting - Exterior, Electrical

Category decks,electrician,deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

On behalf of David and Goliath LLC, we thank you for placing your trust in our team. Our goal is to ensure our clients are satisfied and excited to show off their completed project!

02/17/2021

I had the best experience with David & Goliath! Not only were his prices reasonable, but he is so personable and professional. He was timely and respectful of our home. Not to mention he cleaned up before leaving for the day and made sure all the things in my home were covered or moved. He is passionate and knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable leaving my home in his hands. Quality products w...

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,stucco,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

02/16/2021

What an amazing group of people. Friendly, great workmanship, and unsurpassed customer satisfaction. They treated my home as if it were their own. CJ is an exceptional young man! When the work was completed, I truly missed having them there

Description of Work
painting, drywall work, matched texture

Category drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

On behalf of David and Goliath LLC, we truly appreciate you supporting our small business! It was a pleasure working for such a great client!

02/16/2021

Very professional and hardworking! I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior, Drywall

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

02/16/2021

Very smoothly. Professional and courteous guys. Showed up on time. Work looks amazing. Will definitely hire them fir my next project.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/16/2021

Cj and his team were the best. He really pays attention to detail and gets the job done right! He removed old wallpaper and painted the walls. Removed and replaced baseboards, not to mention the removal of the pop corn cleaning. Can't wait for him to start on other projects.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Drywall

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

02/16/2021

It went GREAT! I can't say enough about how much I appreciate him. CJ and his team are so professional. CJ is a "perfectionist" and would never leave one of my projects unless he was sure that I was completely satisfied. Even more than that, he won't leave a project if he isn't completely satisfied. He has a trained eye, and recognizes things that I would never have noticed. He is so easy going, h...

Description of Work
Fencing, Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior, Electrical

Category electrician,fencing,handyman service,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

On behalf of David and Goliath LLC, we appreciate your kind words. We take pride in our work and treat our clients just as we would our family. Thank you for your endless support!

David & Goliath Contracting offers many services. Such as- painting, drywall repairs, popcorn removal, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, tile, trim egress window installations, egress window well replacements, fences, decks, landscaping and other services. we are essentially a one stop shop. w

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available