BILL MARKS PAINTING

With Angi since September 2008

4408 E LAKE CIR S

Littleton, CO 80121

My local painting business, BILL MARKS PAINTING is a family run business with my wife, Kimberly and a small staff of employees. We are a professional painting company focused on residential painting. No sub-contractors are used, and our employees are an intricate part of our small knit company, strong of character, and skilled in the painting trade. We take the responsibility of working on your home very seriously, and we make the process easy. We take pride in the care of our work.Our prices are competitive. Every proposal is in writing with a complete detailed description of the work to be performed. We value communication through every phase of the painting project. We work with you from start to finish ensuring that your job is done right. We can assist your color selection by applying sample paints. We offer professional color consultations. And a free estimate. Allow us to set up an appointment, at your convenience to discuss the work you need to have done. ...

02/13/2019

Jan H.

I had Bill do exterior painting a couple of years ago, and was extremely please with the quality of work and professionalism, so I called him to get an estimate on interior painting. As usual everything went very smoothly, Bill always checks to see if I have questions or concerns and that everything is going okay. He and the crew did a great job and actually finished ahead of his estimated schedule. I really enjoy working with Bill and his crew and would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

01/31/2019

Christine P.

Bill was very responsive and performed the work in a sooner than expected, amount of time. He was friendly & personable and the work was excellent. We’d definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Drywall repair, texture, primer

Category drywall,interior painters

11/08/2018

Jim L.

Bill and Isaiah were amazing. Many painters in our area hire subcontractors to perform the work, so quality can vary. Bill and Isaiah did the work themselves with one W-2 worker. The level of attention, customer consideration, and workmanship were outstanding. I would not hesitate to use them again. My strongest recommendation!

Description of Work
House Painting

11/06/2018

rachel M.

Bill Marks and his crew have worked on many projects for us over the years. They have helped us with interior and exterior painting, drywalling, remodeling our basement and office. They have also done other various jobs such as changing a door, putting up lights and artwork, sanding floors and even some tiling. They are professional, helpful and very trustworthy. I highly recommend them. They are always responsive and finish their projects in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Painting, remodeling

Category drywall,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

10/25/2018

V M.

My older home in NW Denver was pummeled by 3" hail in 2017, and after many rounds of repairs, it was finally ready for paint this summer. Nearly every contractor that came out to bid had a different idea of what constituted a proper paint job. I wanted two coats of a great exterior paint, with ample dry time between each coat, and primer in the bare spots. Bill Marks Painting was one of the few contractors I interviewed who was on board with that. (One competitor wanted to do "two wet coats," whatever that is.) I also had older windows that not only needed to be scraped and painted, but some needed to be reglazed -- which the younger contractors had no clue how to tackle. No problem for Bill Marks; he'd done it before. About a week later, his company provided a reasonable bid to paint my home, garage and fences. They had great online reviews, and I felt pretty confident that he was the right painter just from talking with him. For good measure, I also called a couple of his recent clients after driving by their homes to take a look, and they raved about him as well. So choosing this company was a no-brainer. In a few weeks, he and his crew -- among them, his talented son Isaiah -- were on the job, and I witnessed genuine, old-fashioned workmanship. They hand-brushed most of my job, as it was smaller, and their attention to detail was phenomenal. Not only that, every morning, Bill would check in to discuss what was done, what they were going to do that day and would ask if I had any questions or concerns. Wow! I am particular, and the few concerns I did have were quickly resolved. He also helped with other things, like adding an extra soffit vent. My house looked fantastic after they were finished! I should also mention that they cleaned up well every night, and even did things like clean my old storm windows thoroughly before hanging them back up. I am more than pleased and would recommend this company without hesitation. Five Stars for Bill Marks Painting!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

09/13/2018

Thomas P.

Contacted via e-mail but never received any communication

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of my 5,500 sq. ft house

Category house painters

Hi Tom, I did not see your email but if you'd like to call me 720-298-8399 I would love to come out and give you an estimate.Thanks Bill Marks

08/03/2017

judith W.

Bill returned my initial call promptly, made an appt to give an estimate, showed up promptly and gave a very reasonable estimate for the work. He and his workers showed up promptly on the agreed upon day and completed the work in a clean and efficient manner. Bill and his workers were friendly and very helpful. No wasted time -- they did their work easily and neatly. They cleaned up the area when finished. No trash was left behind. I couldn't have asked for better work or workers !!

Description of Work
I needed the side of my garage painted after a small fire.

06/16/2017

Jacqueline T.

Beyond excellent. Bill and team are reliable, conscientious, and professional. They go out of their way to help on any task even those not painting related if I need help.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior on several properties over the last 3 years.

Category house painters,interior painters

03/29/2017

Lisa J.

Great - excellent work and professionalism. We'd use him again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

01/09/2017

Christian O.

I couldn't believe how professional they were while in my home! I never write reviews but felt that everyone should know about these guys! My neighbors across the street even used them after us! Trying to find a company you can trust with high quality and character is hard to find and I just found one.

Description of Work
Bill and his crew painted the entire interior of my home

Category interior painters

Foothills Painting LLC

Current Discount: We're offering homeowners up to 20% off their entire painting project. Call us today to take advantage of this offer while it lasts! What Sets Us Apart: 1. Color Consultations. We offer color consultations so you have guidance through the color selection process AND so your swatch is tested before we ever apply it on your home or commercial property. This is peace of mind. 2. Excellent Reputation in the Community. Thanks to our amazing clients, we've been able to celebrate over 200 reviews on google alone with a 4.9 average rating. We invite you to look at our reviews on google and other review sites. 3. Our People. We hire smiling people who enjoy making people's lives (and homes) better. Who We Are: Foothills is a locally owned interior and exterior painting company focused on providing professionalism and integrity in all of our residential and commercial painting projects. What We Offer: Interior & Exterior Painting for homes and commercial properties. Who We Serve: homeowners and commercial property managers in Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Longmont and Greeley. Our Vision: to provide the best painting services to our clients while focusing on strong customer satisfaction. When Our Company Was Founded: 2010. Our company was founded by a Fort Collins native and a CSU graduate 11 years ago. After starting in 2010, we’ve grown quickly across the Front Range painting over 2500 homes.

Kind Home Solutions

Kind Home Solutions is a locally owned and operated Colorado company that specializes in creating an outstanding client experience for all exterior painting, interior painting, holiday lighting, and roof replacement projects. Home improvement is necessary to keep your home looking beautiful, but the headache associated with home projects doesn’t have to be. If you'd prefer to work with a company that prioritizes you give us a call and see what we're all about!

Offers by Kind Home Solutions on Angi
    Elk Horn Painting

Elk Horn Painting is your premier painting company for Castle Rock, CO, and surrounding areas. We have a simple mission: do everything possible to make sure our customers are raving fans of our services. From the initial conversation to the final brush stroke, we strive to make your project as simple and hassle-free as we can.

General Remodeling
    Artwork/Murals

INTERIOR/EXTERIOR PAINTING, DECORATIVE ART/MURALS & COLOR DESIGN.