BATH CREST OF COLORADO

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

6648 BRIGHT WATER TRL

Littleton, CO 80125

Bath Crest of Colorado is a first class guaranteed company; meeting all of your bathtub chips; cracks; dull rusty finishes colors of your choice with a 5 year warranty. Owner/operator has BBB credibility and will finish your bathtub to look and operate brand new....

04/10/2017

Ellen M.

Bath tub looks brand new!

Description of Work
Bath tub resurfacing

03/08/2016

Nadeen B.

Description of Work
Glenn was amazing! He's a one-man operation who comes and does the job himself. He worked clean and worked hard and in the end our bathtub looked BRAND NEW. He's polite and professional. I would use him again.

07/17/2015

Rick D.

in 1997, when Bath Crest was just starting up, I had them resurface my bathtub. It has mostly had no problems since, except in the corners where I had been setting the shampoo and soaps directly on the surface, which you shouldn't do (live and learn), and has over time eroded the surface there. So now it's 2015, and I found Glenn at Bath Crest was still in business, and asked if they could do a patch on the eroded areas. Glenn was not sure over the phone, since if the chipping/wear was extensive he would instead recommend a new complete resurface. He stopped by to take a look within a fews days, felt it could indeed be patched, and scheduled to come out the next day and do the work. Glenn did a great job, and always seems to go above and beyond (he also recaulked all around the top). Bath Crest is definitely my go-to guys for tub work.

Description of Work
Repaired eroded areas on top corners of tub.

03/04/2015

David L.

Description of Work
Refinished a bath tub

06/08/2014

NANCY E.

Glen was responsive, honest, punctual and skilled. It took two days for the two tubs and was well worth it. The no-slip bottoms are a great benefit, so you don't have to use a bathtub mat. My fresh white tubs made a huge difference in the appearance of my bathrooms!

Description of Work
Refinished two vintage 1928 tubs.

11/27/2012

Ann R.

We called and Bath Crest was out within two days to do the estimate. Everything went smoothly during the whole refinishing process.

Description of Work
Bath Crest refinished the bathtub in our hallway bathroom. The tub was rusting in one spot and our attempts to fix that didn't work. Bath Crest not only refinished the whole tub so it looked brand new, they fixed a problem with the tiles and the tub seal that had caused the problem in the first place. Great service, beautiful work. The tub looks brand new.

01/20/2012

Christine Z.

They were very prompt. I have recommended him to several other tenants in the complex. They made it look like a brand new bathtub. They even put a non-skid coating on the bottom. They were very nice to work with. I would use them in my own home.

Description of Work
They refinished a bathtub in a condo for me.

03/21/2011

Catherine R.

Found this guy through a friend who does a lot of bath remodeling projects. He gave me an estimate over the phone based on my description of the tub's condition, scheduled a time within the week, and came and completed the job within the day. He said stripping the old layer off took more time than he anticipated because of the unknown kind of primer, but he stuck to his estimate. Very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Resurfaced a bathtub and made it look like new, including adding a subtle no-slip surface on the bottom. He had to strip a layer off which someone had previously applied by simply priming the tub then adding a coat around 8 years ago when we bought the house. The old layer was not lasting (chipping and scratching pretty bad). His technique involves etching the tub then applying a coat which should help it bond to the tub much better and last. I didn't know what color the tub was, but he was able to match the toilet next to it. Having known someone in this business pretty well years ago, I do know some about the technology and believe this method is the way to go. Costs a lot more than a kit from the local hardware store, but those kits are worthless in my opinion if you actually want to use the tub! The results don't last.

Ace Resurfacing

Serving all of metro Denver and surrounding areas since "94". Only top of the line products with craftsmanship second to none. Sole proprietor, no subcontractors doing the work. Do it once, do it right. Reglazing Bath tubs, sinks & tile. Repair & regrout tile. Install safety non slip bottoms & grab bars. Reglaze shower pans. Install shower doors & new drain assemblies. Fiberglass, acrylic, porcelain & ceramic chip &crack repair. Color match

Denver Bathroom Remodeling Solutions

Moore 2 You LLC

Satisfaction

Refinishing Bathroom sinks/tubs in all Colorado within 150 miles of Denver and all the surrounding areas.