Baird Construction

Founded 1973 • With Angi since February 2012

At Baird Construction and Remodeling, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of new home construction or remodeling: finding/procuring suitable land, architecture and design, building your home and landscaping your yard....

OBAAT construction

John has been providing quality work for over 30 years. We specialize in all types of remodeling projects. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

All States Service Pro - Denver

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

A Better Garage Door

If you are stuck in or stuck out of you garage PLEASE CALL US FOR FASTER SERVICE AS EMAILS ARE NOT CHECKED IMMEDIATELY 303-920-2267...I have been in the garage door industry for over 22 years now, working to build the best business possible to then pass on to my children. I take great pride in delivering honest, quality work without any gimmicks or false promises. I answer all phone calls and set all appointments, making sure that my customers always receive prompt and reliable service they can trust. So many of my competitors resort to dishonest bait and switch tactics, delivering cheap work at an inflated price because they cannot deliver the level of expertise, passion, and professionalism that I have developed over the last 20 plus years. A Better Garage Door is a completely family owned and operated business, and there are absolutely no commission based salesmen preying on our customers. I work my best to ensure a completely stress free experience for everyone of my customers by delivering top quality service at an honest rate. Give me the chance to earn your business, I promise you will not be disappointed. Honest, locally owned business,Guaranteed written estimates,Prompt, reliable, professional service,Guaranteed workmanship..MENTION YOU FOUND ME ON ANGIE'S LIST AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL BILL!

Offers by A Better Garage Door on Angi

05/31/2018

Reached out to see if Jim would be interested in a small project for my house and before I could even explain my project he responded that we was busy. When I asked how far out he is scheduling for this basic project he stated 'he did not have time for something like that' and hung up. Basically he was rude from the start.

Description of Work
Basic query call

Category drywall,picture framing,remodeling,replacement windows

05/04/2017

this man is qualified to do about anything I am impressed

Description of Work
baird construction took my out my bathtub and replaced the old one with a new jetta whirlpool tub.replaced all cast iron with new abs plumbing they also put in a new 50gal water heater. I commend them on a job well done

Category remodeling

09/27/2013

The owner of the company did an excellent job. We were really pleased with him, with his price, with the quality of the job and with getting it done. We also added some stuff on and he did an excellent job. We had no complaints about them. He did whatever we wanted in a very professional way. We just liked the man. He had some people working for him. Since he had a construction company, he was abl...

Description of Work
I used Baird Construction and Concrete a couple of years ago for doing our basement.

Category remodeling

Additions, Garages, Pole Barns, Sunrooms, Basement Finishing, Kitchens, Cabinetry, Decks, Patio's, Patio Covers, Window Replacements, Siding, Stucco, Fence Repairs/Builds, Driveways, Porches, Designed/Stamped Concrete,Fireplaces, Masonry/Brick, Fire Pits, Back Yard Kitchen and Barbecue Centers.