Armour Roofing & Exteriors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2010

5255 S Rio Grande St B

Littleton, CO 80120

Armour Roofing & Exteriors is a Locally Family owned and operated company serving Colorado. They have a proven track record with the BBB and are proud members of the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association). As Preferred Contractors with Owens Corning and Certified Contractors with GAF, they are able to offer extended warranties backed by these manufacturers. Armour’s experienced and knowledgeable Staff is able to diagnose problems and asses any damages caused by Colorado’s ever changing and sometimes damaging weather. They Specialize in Storm related repairs such as HAIL, WIND, SNOW, and ICE. Have one of their experts give you a FREE INSPECTION today!!!! (PROTECT YOUR HOME)...

09/30/2020

Jeff V.

Shawn and Armour Roofing are absolutely incredible. I refer all of my real estate clients to Shawn because I know they will be in the best hands possible.

Description of Work
All roofing needs

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you!

04/06/2015

Julie G.

Overall it went very well. I was told exactly what would happen. A few days crew was late starting, but did a good job. Marc Sandoval was very efficient.

Description of Work
New replacement roof installed on my house.

03/31/2015

Connie O.

Smoothly from estimate to completion. Installers did a great clean up!

Description of Work
Full roof replacement.

11/18/2014

Laurie H.

Marc Sandoval was wonderful to work with. He worked very hard to get the insurance to cover every aspect of the job.

Description of Work
Re-roofed 2 rental properties. One a 120 year old historical home.

11/03/2014

deb C.

The project manager Nick C. worked with my insurance company from start to finish on the project. He was great and my roof looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Old hail damaged roof removed, new roof, flashings put on.

06/14/2014

Donna H.

They were terrific. Shane is the owner and he's a terrific guy. He started his own company a few years ago and he's a good, honest guy. Insurance paid for it. We had a lot of hail damage. He even did my neighbor's roof across the street and they were very happy. I would say 4 out of the 8 cul-de-sac's in my area have had roofs put on by him. I think he's terrific. I think it was $17000.

Description of Work
Armour Roofing & Exteriors did my roof and my son's roof 5 years ago.

05/14/2014

Penni L.

They charged me $13000 or $14000 for their services. They were very punctual and I would highly recommend them. They were very good all around.

Description of Work
I used Armour Roofing & Exteriors for replacing my whole roof.

10/24/2013

Carl T.

I purchased the house in January of 2013, it was built in 2003 and re-roofed in 2010 by Armour Roofing & Exteriors. I noticed some damage to my ceiling drywall in two spots after the heavy rains this year that look like water damage. I called Armour Roofing & Exteriors to talk about the leak. Someone answered the phone and took a message and I was called back in about an hour. I told them about the possible leaks and they let me know that they would send someone out but it would cost $75 for the trip charge. On their website they advertise free roofing estimates and on Angie's list they indicate free home inspection. I guess this does not apply to homes where they did the work. I asked about the warranty and while the shingles are warranted for thirty years their workmanship is only warranted for one year. I am disappointed with this vendor because they would not come out to assess the damage for work they did 3 years ago without charging me, and will find a company that will stand behind their product. *******************UPDATE************************************** After having the roof inspected (by another vendor) it was identified that the roof safety anchors installed by the builder when the house was built were not appropriately sealed when the roof was replaced. There was no flashing on any of the roof anchors, and unfortunately I now have damage inside the house from improper installation of the roof in 2010. This roof was installed by Armour in 2010 and it was done improperly and now I have to deal with the consequences.

Description of Work
Re-roofed the house.

Armour Roofing has not performed work for this customer as stated in review that work was done on Oct 1 2013. Armour Roofing did however recently offer our services to help find this customers issue. We offered to perform a $75 attic inspection so as to determine where the leak(s) were coming from and then would be able to provide a FREE estimate for repairs. Since Armour Roofing had installed the roof over 3 years ago there have been numerous solar panels installed on the roofing system which we or any other roofing company cannot be expected to be held responsible for. Armour Roofing always stands behind OUR work even after our warranty has expired.

09/28/2012

Ronald S.

I called Armour Roofing on 9/11 to have someone come out and give me an estimate to perform some minor roof repair on my house. The person on the phone set up an appointment to come out that Friday (no time given). Sad to say, nobody showed up. No follow up phone call the next week, or the week after that (9/28). I figured no one wants to waste time on a small repair job, when there's bigger-profit roof replacement jobs available. But if that's the case, don't advertise that you do those jobs - or at least tell me when I call that you are sorry but you are too busy this fall. Follow up: After my previous negative review, I was contacted by the Armour and they apologized for the misstep. Though they (like most roofing companies) were very busy in the fall, they wanted to address my small repair job. I was contacted by by a project manager (Clay) who set up a time to come out and look over my roof. He was able to schedule my job in the next week, and he was prompt, courteous, professional, and did a thorough job. I was really impressed how Armour took the time to call me back and still wanted my business. They showed they are a quality company that cares about customers and tries to do the right thing. I give them all "A's" - but still have to knock them down on responsiveness due to the initial botched follow up.

Description of Work
Needed minor roof repair to patch cracks, debonds, and reapply sealant to penetrations and flashing.

09/11/2012

AMY A.

Armour came very highly reccomended from our insurance agent. I am so happy. They are a class act organization! From day one when we met our project manager for the inspection, to the insurnace company meeting, the building of or new roof...the whole process was seamless and the clean up was impeccable! Thank you Armour for taking such good care of us and making this process so easy for us!

Description of Work
Re-Roof

08/27/2012

Sarah S.

The majority of our hassle was dealing with our insurance company who came out and met the roofer on one occasion but did not do a thorough inspection. The second time the insurance company came out and met with Armour they agreed that we needed a new roof. We work primarily with Mark Sandoval and Clay (who is "in training" mode). Mark is very experienced and really took the time to evaluate what we needed, i.e ventilation, etc. He also sat down and went over every aspect of their contract and what we could expect as far as insurance money. The only problem we ran into was the materials being delivered prior to a phone call. This could have been a problem had our car been in the garage. Clay took responsibility for the error. Clay and crew were at our house early and stayed until dark to get 3/4 of the roof done. They came back a day 1/2 later to complete the roof. Clean up was pretty good although we did find a lot of nails, etc. after they left. Pete, Armour's engineer, worked the first day with the crew. He is very knowledgeable and we appreciated having his expertise on our job! All in all a long (not their fault) process but definitely worth the wait. Looks beautiful!

Description of Work
We had our 20 year old shake shingle roof removed and replaced with a high quality composition roofing material.

04/05/2012

Chris P.

Every job from start to finish went very well and my clients were extremely satisfied from start to finish. Amy Alba was my main contact and did an exceptional job and we also worked with the owner, Shane. We will continue to recommend Armour Roofing to our clients that are in need of a roofing contractor. In the insurance industry with storm losses, you hear stories of contractors that chase the storms for business (i.e. out of state license plates). Armour is a locally owned company that will be there at the end of the day.

Description of Work
I am a local insurance agent and have referred clients to Armour Roofing in 2011 on approximately 10-15 jobs for roof replacement. In all cases they were extremely professional and every client raved about the service they received.

05/23/2011

dan W.

Choosing to use another company that is better prepared, found on Angies List.

Description of Work
This company was recommended and I was initially encouraged by their level of phone communication. The saleswomen appeared very professional. However, it took several days of requesting the exact terms of services to be provided, and repeated requests for material lists, as well as a firm (cost) proposal, etc. But because they were recommended by someone I trust, I was prepared to sign a contract (against my better judgement), only to learn the day of signing, that misrepresentations were (accidentally) made. Had I not been informed and asked the number of detailed questions and requested material list, prices, etc., I would have been greatly disappointed with my decision to use this company. My advice...be diligent when dealing with them, request everything in writing, and reconfirm your expectations (in writing) before signing a contract.

Here at Armour Roofing we strive to be upfront and honest with all our customers and especially our contracts. Which of this customer never was presented. Our Project Managers professionalism is second to none in the industry. We believe the project scope and details are explained in complete detail in our contract. Which again this customer never saw. In this particular situation it was not our decision nor our preferred preference of doing business, all communication was done entirely through email and text messages. As many of us may know it is easy to misunderstand or misconstrue or even misinterpret these types of communication. Here at Armour we prefer the most professional way of doing business which is face to face, or at least a phone conversation, this allows for the best customer service and overall production of each project so each item and step can be clearly explained. Call us old school but it has worked for many, many decades and continues to be the best proven method of conducting business. Had we been given the opportunity in this case i believe this customer would have seen and been saying what hundreds of other completely satisfied Armour customers are saying, considering a lot of our business is referral based business. If this gentlemen would have taken the time to talk with us he would have been able to see how diligent we are with our clients and that all our work is in writing and all expectations are set and in most cases exceeded. For great customer information on how to choose a contractor please visit our website www.ArmourExteriors.com. It is with sincere regret that we were not able to satisfy this customer and prove why 100% customer satisfaction is our company goal and vision.

LM Coatings LLC

Locally owned and operated, we perform all levels of Painting and Home restoration. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in exterior home re-painting, including stain and lacquer for all your real wood needs. We guarantee high-quality finish for each and every project and once you try us you'll agree that we're the best choice for your home painting needs.

Sol Vista Roofing

Building The Best Roofs In Colorado. We believe in high-quality construction, customer service, and professionalism. We are experts in shingle roofing, metal, stone-coated steel, composite products, and tile.

Ableman Gutters & Ice Dam Service

Ableman Gutters & Ice Dam Service offers seamless gutter installation, gutter replacement, repair or cleaning and maintenance services in the metro Denver, CO area and foothills, as well as Summit & Grand counties. We also specialize in ice dam prevention and ice melt systems, emergency ice dam removal and snow and ice retention solutions. We offer no cost Lifetime Workmanship warranties and 10 plus year product warranties. Call 720-524-6273 now to get started on your gutters or ice dam service needs. We look forward to providing our professional experience and expertise and the reliable service you deserve.

Residential & commercial roofing.