Arborist Arms Tree Co

Founded 1984 • With Angi since January 2006

Full service, family owned Tree Care Company. Licensed and insured in Denver Metro and Front Range area since 1984. ISA Certified Arborist on Staff. Member of International Society of Arboriculture and Tree Care Industry Association. Staff have university degrees in Horticulture and Forestry and are licensed by the Colorado State Department of Agriculture....

Minh Landscaping and Garden

*PLEASE CALL, AS IT IS EASIER TO CONTACT US* (720)-231-9752 Minh Le with 15 years of experience, he specializes in designing and pond making as well as pond maintenance. We try to listen to our costumers and trying to see what they want and need. Not only can Minh do designing and pond making but he can do; rock work, mulch, metal & wood edging, planting/removing/trimming trees and bushes, sodding & re-sodding. He can also build flowerbeds and design them on top of that he can do yard clean up.

Just Sod

We are a Better Business Bureau Acreddited landscaping company that concentrates on sod sales, sod installation, however we do irrigation and xeriscape for our sod customers. We hold general liability insurance for our customers, we hold workman's compensation for our employees and for our customers. We also hold a dishonesty bond for our customers to protect the sanctity of their home at all costs. We have never had to use any of this but it is in place. We pride ourselves on customer service and customer satisfaction, So we do not pinch pennies where it is important. Certificates of Insurance are provided upon request, and projects over 10K we offer Additional Insured Documentation. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, we are available for reviews on Home Advisor, Facebook, Yelp, and Angie's list.

Coil N Soil Services

We have over 14 years of industry experience, and are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in installation, service, and repair for your Landscaping, Sprinklers, and Deck needs. Our foundation is built on honesty and integrity. We take pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction!

10/19/2017

His office had called to collect and offered twice that I did not have to pay for the severely altered tree (9/6/17 and 9/12/17). I e-mailed to say I was waiting to talk to the arborist. It had been some six weeks since they said an arborist would call. When contacted for the first after the e-mail of 8/4/17 I forwarded shots of the damage the arborist arms crew did to my property. When the arbori...

Description of Work
I have used them with basic performance for three years. This year they pruned two trees. As my experience with them did not indicate I needed to be there, I was not home when they did the work. The shape, look and structure of one tree was radically changed. They did not pause to notify me of this. I asked them to stop via a phone call from the airport. (Neighbors —2–were watching and let me know that it was not good what they were doing.) They did not attempt to get in touch with the crew to tell them to stop. I emailed the next morning and asked what could be done to make this right.

10/26/2016

No problems.

Description of Work
I had them take care of broken limbs after the storm last spring and remove a tree this fall.

04/14/2015

Everything was very professional from the estimate to the complete cleanup of their work after finishing the tree. The scheduler at the office is fantastic with communication. The men who performed the work showed up on time, worked hard and completely cleaned up the space after they were gone. It was a large tree that had not been trimmed in too many years (we haven't lived in our house long). We...

Description of Work
Trimmed a very large silver maple tree Cleared large brush pile

06/14/2012

They come twice a year and they are really good. Initially when I called them they came and checked all the trees for beetle and did a complete assessment. They also spray and treat the trees. They always call before they come and reschedule if required.

Description of Work
I used the services of Arborist Arms Tree Co. for tree service.

06/05/2012

Everything went well. They have a certified arborist on staff which made me comfortable with their decisions.

Description of Work
They sprayed one of our trees for mites, and they are going to trim other trees.

08/16/2011

There is not much to say, they arrived as planned and performed service as described in the treatment plan. Very well done.

Description of Work
inspected my ash tree for insect damage/infestation. After inspection, recommended the tree be treated with a systemic rather than replaced. Performed treatment within 1 day of my acceptance of the treatment plan. Tree shows improvement with less visible insect activity.

03/09/2011

I was happy with their service and he did what we asked. The price was fine.

Description of Work
Arborist Arms Tree Co cut down a couple of trees about a couple of years ago.

04/07/2010

I was very happy with them. I wasn't even here but my husband was here. He said they came, did their job and went away. He hardly even noticed them.

Description of Work
Arborist Arms Tree Co pruned some crab apples to get them away from our roof so our roof could be done and they also removed some weed trees for me.

08/14/2009

We have used Arborist Arms for years, they are consistent and have helped maintain the healthiness of our large trees. On our property we have 4 very large trees that need maintenance including an evergreen, maple, cottonwood, and siberian elm. They have helped us with all our fruit trees as well. With regards to pruning and spraying they are conscientious and thoughtful. Whenever we have accident...

Description of Work
Tree spraying - preventative.

01/16/2006

Experience was good. We found the company in the phone book. This company actually answered the phone and made an appointment to provide a free estimate. The work was on time and they did not leave any mess behind.

Description of Work
We hired Arborist Arms Tree Company to Prune 4 very large cottonwood trees, 1 Ash Tree and 7 aspen trees.

Category tree service

Tree/shrub and stump removal, tree and shrub pruning, tree planting, plant insect/disease diagnoses and control, fertilization and soil amendments, mulch, vole and rat control, premium firewood (split and delivered), consulting and management plans, forest management, landscape installation and more.

Lawn care, snow removal, mowing, flower care, turf management, Christmas lights, gutter cleaning, irrigation maintenance, ponds, equipment rental.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover