Ambrose Carpet Cleaning & Flooring

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2012

We are a locally owned company who has been helping the Denver metro area with all of your carpet and flooring needs since 1999. You can count on the highest quality of service and professionalism from our carpet cleaners and installers who have worked with us for over 10 years. We offer the same great selection of carpet as the big stores but with personalized service from start to finish. We are an earth, pet, and people friendly company who guarantees your satisfaction! Military Discount-10%...

Healthy Home Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

We are a Super Service Award winner on Angies List. Healthy Home has been cleaning homes since 1989. " A Clean Home is a Healthy Home". We are family-owned and operated. When it comes to cleaning, we have the trained technicians, skills, and equipment to get the job done right. All of our uniformed employees are certified by the IICRC and have been background checked to the standards you would expect of your baby sitter. All cleaning comes with our No Bull Guarantee: "You Will Get The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever, Or It's Free". Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, No one cleans them better! If all you want is a cheap, brush the dirt off the surface carpet and upholstery cleaning, please call someone else. Our cleaning method will give you the most thorough cleaning possible. You will be absolutely thrilled with the like-new appearance of your carpet and pholstery. Remember. "A Clean Home is a Healthy Home" Air Duct Cleaning, If you are going to get your air ducts cleaned, get them cleaned correctly! We clean your whole ventilation system the correct way. We use gasoline powered, high air flow vacuum systems with 200 psi air scrubbers to push the dirt and dust out of your whole system. Don't be fooled by low pricing of low powered shop vac style equipment or equipment designed to be used for carpet cleaning. We clean one air duct at a time and repeat this process until your whole system is clean. Carpet Re-stretching and Repairs, Does your carpet have Wrinkles, Ripples and Buckles? Why shouldn't you get your carpets fixed right now? Are you putting up with carpet that doesn't look it's best because you didn't know it could be fixed? Are you afraid of what it might cost? Most of our clients say repairs cost less than they thought and are happy to have their carpets looking like new again. y way to fix wrinkled carpet is to re-stretch the carpet. Re-stretching requires training, skill and patience. It is more difficult to re-stretch a carpet than it is

Offers by Healthy Home Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning on Angi
1st Resort Carpet Cleaning

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning, in business since 2011, is your locally owned and operated carpet cleaning business. We have many years of industry experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for all your carpet cleaning needs. Call us today and we look forward to your future business!

Offers by 1st Resort Carpet Cleaning on Angi
Lone Star Carpet Cleaning LLC

04/26/2017

Ambrose Carpets did excellent work cleaning the carpeting in several heavily-used rooms of my house. I was impressed by their work, and their attention to detail. The results were excellent. I was also impressed when they offered to go up and beyond the work I had purchased by cleaning some adjacent areas of carpet in doorways, and by cleaning the throw rug in our hallway (just because). Thank you...

Description of Work
Several rooms of carpet cleaning, plus cleaning the carpets on two flights of stairs.

05/28/2013

I used them once before and would say they did an ok job cleaning my carpet. I've had better but I've also had worse.

Description of Work
I called Ambrose to arrange for my carpet to be cleaned. I explained that I had to get it done in the next 5 days as I was gong to be gone after that and was told no problem. Well, they called less than 1 hour before my scheduled time to say they were tied up on another job that was taking more time than expected so they wouldn't make it to my house today. Very frustrating because it is now too late to get someone else. I feel they should have offered to come later even if it meant paying their tech overtime.

03/12/2013

I have used them several times in the past, they always do fine quality work, they have very professional technicians, they are very punctual. I always get a good value.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in my home.

05/16/2012

They were very competent in terms of taking care of the carpet that needed extra treatment. They are very conscientious about the job they do. We always ask for Linus, who is our favorite. We use them three or four times a year. They are really service-oriented, and work hard to maintain customer trust. I will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Sales, Installation and Repair. Tile, Grout and Upholstery Cleaning. Hardwood Sales, Installation and Refinishing.