ALBIE'S AFFORDABLE DRYWALL

13060 N Highland Cir

Littleton, CO 80125

01/09/2018

Nikki M.

They did a fabulous job. They were on time, finished on time. Prices were reasonable. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did drywall in a rental property that I have.

08/02/2016

Carolyn S.

Prompt to return call, came by to look at the basement ceiling. Very reasonable price - start work a few days later - all complete and cleaned up in 2 days. Very impressed.

Description of Work
Drywalled ceiling in basement. Excellent job, great workman, whole job done in 2 days. Albie is a delight!

07/01/2015

Chris W.

I called Albie to schedule an estimate. Luckily, he was in the area and was able to stop by on the way to another job. Gave me a quote to install an entire wall, fix some holes in the ceiling and texturing. Told me it would take a day for install and texturing. Albie and his worker were very professional and took care to keep the area clean. He was right on target with the amount of time it took! I was able to surprise my husband with brand new basement walls when he came home from work! I was very happy with the reasonable quote and the speediness of service. Thank you Albie!

Description of Work
Installed new drywall on (2) basement walls, fixed holes in ceiling and texturing

03/13/2015

William B.

On time, on schedule, and on budget--I couldn't be happier. Price was lower than my first bid from another drywaller. Albie's guys, mainly Jen and Brian, not only did a good job, but took care to avoid tracking drywall dust in the rest of the house and cleaned up thoroughly at the end of the project. I'd definitely use them again or recommend them to a friend. A completely satisfactory experience.

Description of Work
Drywalled/textured a 600 s.f. basement finish

01/25/2015

Carolyn S.

Prompt return call, came by to look at the basement ceiling. Very reasonable price - start work four days later. All complete and cleaned up in 2 days - very impressed.

Description of Work
Drywall ceiling in basement - excellent job, great workmanship. Whole job done in 2 days. Albie's is a delight!

04/22/2014

Lou B.

I would recommend Al and his crew in a heart beat. He responded to my call for a bid in a timely manner and the arrangements were made for work to be completed in my hallway. He finished the job in two days and he went the extra mile and put samples of drywall finishes on the walls so we could made a final decision about the texture. He is professional, experience and trustworthy. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
coated the walls and applied texture in the entry hallway, stairway walls and second story hallway.

10/24/2011

Susan W.

Albie replied to me the same day I asked for an estimate. It is hard to find someone willing to do a small job, but Albie was very accommodating. I was happy with the a reasonable quote he gave me over the phone. so I asked to schedule the job. I was pleasantly surprised that he could come on a Sunday - which meant I didn't lose any time from work. He showed up about 10 minutes early and confirmed the price and work to be done. He put me right at ease with his knowledge of what was required and made suggestions to improve the job. He and Terry worked for about 90 minutes and when finished knocked some money off the job because it didn't take him as long as he estimated. His honesty was very appreciated as I wouldn't have known the difference. That speaks to his integrity. Both Terry and Albie were friendly and professional. He verified my satisfaction with the job and double-checked his work, even making a second pass at a seam or two to perfect the job. He swept up our garage floor to finish the job. I would definitely recommend him and will use again.

Description of Work
This was a small job but required from our home inspection. Albie and Terry installed a small area of 5/8 firewall drywall and taped old, deteriorated seams to meet code in our garage.

09/22/2011

Dale T.

Albie is very personable and easy-going, and gave me an estimate that was very reasonable. He and his partner Jan showed up to do the work as scheduled, and they clearly know what they are doing. \While doing the initial walk-thru of the house to note exactly what was to be done in each room, Albie asked me about some small holes in the wall, and whether they should be filled in. I told him the holes were from shelves that used to be attached to the wall but got pulled out because our hefty cats jumped on them too many times. He offered to re-do the holes with stronger fasteners and re-install the shelves. Not a big deal for him, but just an example of his going beyond the original parameters and offering to help. OK, one more example out of several I could cite: I said that his doing the paint touch-up should inspire me to touch up a bunch of other spots around the house where the walls had been scuffed; when he subsequently did a complete walk-around with me to ensure I was satisfied with all the work, he kept his paintbrush out and dabbed at marks on the walls as he walked by. That sort of thing cost him nothing, but added even more confirmation that he is - how do I say it - truly a good guy. I would absolutely call him again. He does quality work, he's easy to talk with, and he offers great prices.

Description of Work
Drywall repair around windows that had been water-damaged, cosmetic repair on wall to cover up holes left by electricians from prior work, repair knockdown finish on several pillars, caulking touch-up on all windows in the house as needed, and associated touch-up paint.

09/06/2011

SHERLY L.

My experience was great with this company. When we called him he gave us a discount because we were military. The work was very good. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Dry wall in the garage.

02/24/2011

Susan Y.

Albie's crew did a fine job. The entire job was done within a week of our initial call to Albie. We will use him for future fix and flip projects, and I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
New drywall in kitchen, two small bathrooms, opposite side of one bathroom wall, old bedroom entry, half wall in office. Extensive crack repair throughout approximately 2300 square foot home matching existing texture.

01/17/2011

Bob H.

Albie and "Stretch" were a pleasure to work with. They offered many suggestions and worked with me to keep the cost at an affordable level. The final total was substantially less than others had estimated, and the new wall looks great. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repaired damaged drywall in basement bathroom (about 6 x 8 feet). Built 8-foot partition wall and drywall to separate laundry area from basement bedroom. Applied texture to concrete walls of bedroom (three sides of a 12 x 20 room) to match the finished drywall surface.

09/29/2010

Gene G.

I wasn?t that familiar with drywall. I asked the worker if the drywall was waterproof and he said yes, but it ended up only being mold-resistant. I found this out from inquiring with another company about the drywall. The quote was less than what I actually ended up paying. Also, he didn't adjust the drywall all the way down to the floor; there's a gap between the floor and the drywall.

Description of Work
Dry-wall patching.

Category drywall

my guy said this client had a drinking problem,and was unreasonable. we never put our sheet rock on the floor,as it will pick any moisture up from the floor.customer did not need any water resistant sheetrock anywhere in kitchen.he had us back 3 times for nothing

02/10/2010

LORI W.

Great experience! I called on a Friday afternoon, hoping to schedule for the next week. Albie told me he could come on Sunday, if that was ok. I thought that was great! He called when he was on his way, showed up on time, and within an hour, they had repaired my ceiling. I can't even tell the new texture from the old, it matches so well. They also protected the area while working and cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely use them again for any type of drywall work.

Description of Work
We had a hole cut in our ceiling due to some plumbing repairs. I'd had the hole covered and refinished by a handyman; however, the texture did not match the rest of the ceiling at all. I had Albie fix the work that had previously been done - it mostly involved re-texturing the ceiling.

12/15/2009

GLENN D.

He was great. He came over to give the estimate and he came with his workers on the first day to make sure everything goes well. They informed that it would quite a difficult job in matching the textures but they would do it. They came back three additional times to make it look good.

Description of Work
I used Albie to repair some damages on the ceiling in the family room and one wall each in three rooms.

10/26/2009

Glenn A.

He did a fine job. He was very easy to work with. People like a lot of contracts and everything. They wouldn't like him because he is more of a shaking the hand kind of a guy. He was very responsive. He did the job on a timely basis. I was fine with him.

Description of Work
The drywall company came out work six weeks ago and did a drywalling project.

10/23/2009

Matt S.

The quality of the paint job was fine. However the issue was that they broke something and denied responsibility for it. They sent an electrician to fix it, but I was charged for it. They haven't responded to our phone calls. Out of the 3 bids that we got, their bid was in the middle. They cleaned up after themselves. They were fine except for that unique incident that happened and I would recommend them to others. I would not use them again in future.

Description of Work
Albie’s Affordable Drywall painted the interior of our house.

Category interior painters

10/01/2009

Chris D.

very well. To address the few small issues would be petty. Strong craftsman who takes some pride in his work.

Description of Work
repair of previously botched mud work, ceilings and walls.

08/25/2009

Marc C.

They did what they came to do. There were a couple of spots that I wasn't 100% pleased with when they were done. However, they literally came back the next day to fix them to the level of which everything else was done. They were more than willing to make me happy. These guys were very responsive to my needs and made everything right. I would definitely use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Albie's Affordable Drywall mudded and sprayed texture on two brand new walk-in closets and hallways. They also fixed the seems in two ceilings and patched up five different miscellaneous patches in my home.

08/19/2009

Nancy S.

Quick response the day I first called; did the estimate the next day and he had a crew person (Jan) there to do the work the day after. Excellent work - even smoothed over some patches that I had done myself in another area. Cleaned up everything after the job was done. Great service and I'd definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They put in a wall where a closet opening used to be in the basement; also fixed some water damage on a wall.

08/08/2009

Kevin T.

Overall I'd say they did a so-so job. Took three guys a little over seven hours - it is a garage so I didn't expect perfect fit between sheets and taping - but for what I paid I expected better than they did. Looks like no attempt to smooth out mud over tape - lots of dried glops of drywall mud on my floor and garage door and the wall. And I had to pick up a cigarette butts in my yard. I felt like I really didn't get my money's worth out of this one. I'll shop around more next time.

Description of Work
Finished off our one car garage with drywall - approx 1/3 had been done when house was built. I had garage completely emptied and had taken all nails, hooks, and shelves off the wall. Albie's sent three guys, they showed up on time and completed the work.

05/26/2009

Joseph

Positive experience from A - Z. Crew was punctual, professional and experienced. Touch up was managed with ease. No hassles and no up charges. Highly Recommended!

Description of Work
Knockdown texture for home remodel. (4) bedrooms, kitchen, (3) bath, dining room, family room, entry, closets, laundry room, etc, etc.

11/14/2008

David S.

Albie was terrific, his work is excellent. We recommend him. He was on time, professional, clean and his work was flawless. We regret not taking before and after pictures. It also validated our membership with Angie's list, as Albie came highly recommend. Deservedly so. We were pleased with the results and will work with him again for our drywall needs.

Description of Work
Replaced basement ceiling removed for recent duct work installation. Repaired hole in laundry room wall and fixed dryer vent.

10/17/2008

Gale G.

I am very happy and satisfied with the work that was done. My condo has fantastic views from the floor to ceiling windows and now I can sit back and really enjoy looking out.

Description of Work
I called Albie and he had time that day to come and give me an estimate. His crew arrived the following week on time and very courteous and professional. They removed metal vertical blinds that were attached to the ceiling. Because of the way the blinds were attached, the ceiling had to be repaired and wood molding was placed on the ceiling to hold any window coverings I might put up at a later date. The ceiling area was also painted. The windows are 4 ft. wide and about 10 ft. high. I had 3 rooms of these windows and a total of 19 windows.

10/10/2008

Matthew S.

We had found some mold on a couple pieces of drywall. I removed the pieces, and called AL to see if he could replace them and make them match, as well as look at a couple of other things we might have done in the future. He came over the next day and gave individual estimates for the 3 different things we had him look at. We decided to wait on 2 of them since they weren't all that necessary, but decided to go ahead with the patch. He was able to do it the next day, but due to conflicts on my part I scheduled him for the day after. His guy showed up right on time and got the job done quickly. The price was right on.

Description of Work
Needed some drywall replaced and patched.

09/27/2008

Diane M.

Our experience with him was excellent. He was knowledgeable and able to answer our questions. His quote was reasonable. We got three quotes and his was the lowest. He was able to fit us into his schedule quickly. We were able to communicate back and forth even though were not home while they were working, and they completed the job on time. When we did have questions, Albie came back and we did not have to pay him until we were 100 percent satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
They came to my home and they did the drywall for a full basement.