ALBIE'S AFFORDABLE DRYWALL

With Angi since November 2005

Mile High Finishes

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Black Gate Painting

Since our founding, BlackGate Painting has operated with strong values aimed at understanding and serving client needs. To us, every new project means a new relationship. The information we learn from this open communication model allows us to deliver unmatched results. Our goal is to always provide the highest quality product, and to always give our unwavering dedication to any project we work on. We employ only the most dedicated individuals. Together they make up over 100 years of combined painting experience. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with us.

Innovative Painting

Innovative Painting is Colorado’s premier painting and staining contractor. Locally-owned and nationally recognized, we have hundreds of residential and commercial customers throughout Colorado and the Denver metro area. We custom design every home or business painting project for our customers and offer reasonable costs and payment options, offering free estimates and no deposit down. Locally Owned and Operated since 1989. No Deposit Ever-Free Color Consulting and Test Paints. Ask about our Discount's. Exterior Interior Decks Fences Cabinets... Drywall and Basic Exterior Carpentry as needed.... Our team of six Manage every project each day to ensure an excellent finished product. Call Today for a Free Estimate and ask about our Discount- 720-328-2572

01/09/2018

They did a fabulous job. They were on time, finished on time. Prices were reasonable. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did drywall in a rental property that I have.

08/02/2016

Prompt to return call, came by to look at the basement ceiling. Very reasonable price - start work a few days later - all complete and cleaned up in 2 days. Very impressed.

Description of Work
Drywalled ceiling in basement. Excellent job, great workman, whole job done in 2 days. Albie is a delight!

07/01/2015

I called Albie to schedule an estimate. Luckily, he was in the area and was able to stop by on the way to another job. Gave me a quote to install an entire wall, fix some holes in the ceiling and texturing. Told me it would take a day for install and texturing. Albie and his worker were very professional and took care to keep the area clean. He was right on target with the amount of time it took! ...

Description of Work
Installed new drywall on (2) basement walls, fixed holes in ceiling and texturing

03/13/2015

On time, on schedule, and on budget--I couldn't be happier. Price was lower than my first bid from another drywaller. Albie's guys, mainly Jen and Brian, not only did a good job, but took care to avoid tracking drywall dust in the rest of the house and cleaned up thoroughly at the end of the project. I'd definitely use them again or recommend them to a friend. A completely satisfactory experience.

Description of Work
Drywalled/textured a 600 s.f. basement finish

01/25/2015

Prompt return call, came by to look at the basement ceiling. Very reasonable price - start work four days later. All complete and cleaned up in 2 days - very impressed.

Description of Work
Drywall ceiling in basement - excellent job, great workmanship. Whole job done in 2 days. Albie's is a delight!

04/22/2014

I would recommend Al and his crew in a heart beat. He responded to my call for a bid in a timely manner and the arrangements were made for work to be completed in my hallway. He finished the job in two days and he went the extra mile and put samples of drywall finishes on the walls so we could made a final decision about the texture. He is professional, experience and trustworthy. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
coated the walls and applied texture in the entry hallway, stairway walls and second story hallway.

10/24/2011

Albie replied to me the same day I asked for an estimate. It is hard to find someone willing to do a small job, but Albie was very accommodating. I was happy with the a reasonable quote he gave me over the phone. so I asked to schedule the job. I was pleasantly surprised that he could come on a Sunday - which meant I didn't lose any time from work. He showed up about 10 minutes early and confirmed the price and work to be done. He put me right at ease with his knowledge of what was required and made suggestions to improve the job. He and Terry worked for about 90 minutes and when finished knocked some money off the job because it didn't take him as long as he estimated. His honesty was very appreciated as I wouldn't have known the difference. That speaks to his integrity. Both Terry and Albie were friendly and professional. He verified my satisfaction with the job and double-checked his work, even making a second pass at a seam or two to perfect the job. He swept up our garage floor to finish the job. I would definitely recommend him and will use again.

Description of Work
This was a small job but required from our home inspection. Albie and Terry installed a small area of 5/8 firewall drywall and taped old, deteriorated seams to meet code in our garage.

09/22/2011

Albie is very personable and easy-going, and gave me an estimate that was very reasonable. He and his partner Jan showed up to do the work as scheduled, and they clearly know what they are doing. \While doing the initial walk-thru of the house to note exactly what was to be done in each room, Albie asked me about some small holes in the wall, and whether they should be filled in. I told him the holes were from shelves that used to be attached to the wall but got pulled out because our hefty cats jumped on them too many times. He offered to re-do the holes with stronger fasteners and re-install the shelves. Not a big deal for him, but just an example of his going beyond the original parameters and offering to help. OK, one more example out of several I could cite: I said that his doing the paint touch-up should inspire me to touch up a bunch of other spots around the house where the walls had been scuffed; when he subsequently did a complete walk-around with me to ensure I was satisfied with all the work, he kept his paintbrush out and dabbed at marks on the walls as he walked by. That sort of thing cost him nothing, but added even more confirmation that he is - how do I say it - truly a good guy. I would absolutely call him again. He does quality work, he's easy to talk with, and he offers great prices.

Description of Work
Drywall repair around windows that had been water-damaged, cosmetic repair on wall to cover up holes left by electricians from prior work, repair knockdown finish on several pillars, caulking touch-up on all windows in the house as needed, and associated touch-up paint.

09/06/2011

My experience was great with this company. When we called him he gave us a discount because we were military. The work was very good. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Dry wall in the garage.

02/24/2011

Albie's crew did a fine job. The entire job was done within a week of our initial call to Albie. We will use him for future fix and flip projects, and I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
New drywall in kitchen, two small bathrooms, opposite side of one bathroom wall, old bedroom entry, half wall in office. Extensive crack repair throughout approximately 2300 square foot home matching existing texture.