Advocate Construction

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2017

Advocate Construction offers a full range of roofing services for both residential and commercial clients. Whether you require routine repairs or emergency services; an upgrade to your existing commercial roof or professional guidance on choosing the most suitable roof for your property in Denver, our qualified staff will surpass your expectations. Advocate Construction are licensed Colorado contractors and licensed insurance adjusters working exclusively for Colorado home owners....

LM Coatings LLC

Locally owned and operated, we perform all levels of Painting and Home restoration. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in exterior home re-painting, including stain and lacquer for all your real wood needs. We guarantee high-quality finish for each and every project and once you try us you'll agree that we're the best choice for your home painting needs.

WRS Roofing Inc

Locally owned & operated. Choosing the right contractor to install your roof is just as important as selecting quality materials. With so many products available, we'll help you make Your Best and Safest Choice.We are a full service roofing company and we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration and maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience. Quality craftsmanship and design are key - and we go beyond the basics with innovative maintenance programs, extended warranties and great customer service, ensuring our customers' satisfaction and their roof's long term performance.

Denny's Roofing, LLC

We are a locally owned and operated roofing company. We are here to help you protect your asset with our 10+ years industry experience and expertise. Any roofing or exterior needs, give us a call! BBB Accredited FREE Inspections & Estimates Fully Licensed and Insured

Offers by Denny's Roofing, LLC on Angi

11/01/2019

Terrific! Everyone was great to work with.

Description of Work
N/A

Category gutter repair,roofing

11/01/2019

Worked well with my insurance company. A job I never thought would get done!

Description of Work
N/A

10/16/2019

GREAT ROOF REPLACEMENT! Scott is YOUR advocate, he starts with evaluating your roof, coordination with insurance inspector, staying involved while crew is working, supporting county inspector, final coordination with county inspection and insurance company. They have an office in Colorado Springs also, 719-387-1597

Description of Work
Replace our hail damaged roof

07/22/2019

I could not be happier with the work done on my home. Dan and his team were communicative, on time, and reliable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing work on the exterior of their home!

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

07/18/2019

This is the best roofing company! They were recommended by my insurance agent. They worked hard to keep costs down for me and ended up helping with so much more than just my roof.

Description of Work
roof replaced from hail damage

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,house painters

Roofing Inspections, Roofing, Exterior Renovations