O'Connor Contracting

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2005

4.3

R4 Roofing and Exteriors

R4 Roofing and Exteriors is your locally owned, Colorado roofing and exterior restoration company with an extensive history of helping home-owners fix and protect their homes. If your home has been damaged, or you are looking to renovate your home's exterior, R4 is the company with the experience and ability to handle your project, no matter what your needs are. We take pride in being one of the top-rated residential roofing companies in Colorado and a preferred contractor for Owens Corning. Give us a call today for a free inspection or to learn more about our services. When you call R4 Roofing and Exteriors, you can be sure that your home is in good hands, just take a look at our reviews. We are licensed and insured to serve Colorado and Denver Metro area homes. No matter what roofing system your home has, our team of trained experts will provide you with the highest level of service and best roofing material to ensure your home's safety from start to finish.

B & L Roofing Inc.

B&L Roofing Inc. is a family owned Colorado based company that has been providing premier roofing services in the Denver metro and surrounding areas for many years. Making the decision to install anew roof can be a difficult process and we're here to make the decision to repair or replace a little easier. Getting the job done right the first time and at a fair price is not always easy, especially if you are unsure about the company you are planning to hire. We have top of the line roofing crews and install high quality roofing products with customer satisfaction guaranteed on every job. Whether you need Roofing, Gutter, Siding, or Windows, with over 37 years of experience, we are your go to roofer!

JR Roof Maintenance LLC

Roofing: New, re-roofs, & repairs. Insurance Restoration. Residential & Commercial. High Quality, Great Service, Good Prices! JR Roof Maintenance has provided excellent roofing repairs and service for over 10 years. The owner and VP have over 28 roofing experience each. Making repairs and installing new roofs is their niche.

Offers by JR Roof Maintenance LLC on Angi

08/02/2016

Katherine K.

Had a small leak in our roof on heavy downpours, so asked O'Connor's to take a look to identify the source and give a quote to repair. He showed up on time, looked at the roof - and the issue was very minor. Some flashing had come away from the wall, just needed a nail (which for whatever reason had always been missing) and some caulk to fix. Rather than charge us he told us what was wrong, that it was easy to fix ourselves, saving us the cost. He did not charge me for his visit. Today I went up on the roof, and it was trivially easy to fix. He could have told us anything, but he was honest and told us what to do, and only cost us the price of a tube of caulk. Genuine, nice guy.

Description of Work
Looked at a leak in our roof to identify it's origin... found it.

10/31/2013

Cody W.

The owners, managers, and roofing inspectors of this company are very friendly, direct, and honest. It is clear they have a strong sense of integrity and dedication to their trade, and their clients needs. I have not had any complaints from my clients, and none to report myself. I would definitely use them again if the need arose, and would trust them with even the biggest roofing jobs.

Description of Work
As a project manager I have had the privilege to work with O'connor roofing several times over the last 6 years. State Farm insurance has referred my clients claims to O'connor Roofing company. They were responsive, courteous, and worked around my schedule to inspect the roof and flashing after a hail storm. They were very thorough. They did have a reasonable lead time before they could start the project, but they arrived when scheduled, and were prepared to complete the work at hand. They were very quick to strip the old roofing and flashing, and install the new roof and other water protection. Their crews are very professional and completed the work ahead of schedule.

07/26/2013

Sheri M.

The prices were reasonable. He was a really nice person. He did the job when he said he would. My roof was not the complete roof replacement. It was more patch work. These are not huge houses out here. They cleaned up afterwards. They were respectful. They were easy to deal with. They were easy to contact. They always called back straight away. They kept us well informed. They were responsive.

Description of Work
We used O'Connor Roofing Company. We had hail damage out here last year. We used them because our neighbours knew them. 3 or 4 of us used them in the neighbourhood. They did 4 roofs in our neighbourhood in a day. My insurance covered it. They had it done really quick.

05/07/2012

tom R.

O Conner roofing did a fine job. The sales rep was polite and always responsive. I was kept informed of the schedule and they did what they said when they said they would. They actually waited until all the paper work with the city was finale (officially recorded-closed) before they asked for payment.shos

Description of Work
The three tab existing roof was ready for replacement. O Conner came in and removed the three tab and the old shake shingles. As per code they re-decked the roof with OSB board, 30 pd felt and put on a high wind resistant, high impact 30 + year shingle. (HD). The attic vents were replace with a new high tech low profile system which blended very nicely into the roof.

02/24/2012

James L.

Overall I am completely satisfied. The work was completed successfully, and the roof doesn't leak. The second roof went up very easily with no complaints about anything. The first roof we had installed was little less hassle free in that we had to have O'Conner come back three times to fix a "pesky leak" over one of the eaves. Frankly I was a bit annoyed by that, but the leak in the new roof was ultimately addressed to my complete satisfaction. I probably wouldn't mention the leak except for this. At the time I noticed the leak I had already paid O'Conner in full for the roof. To their credit they did come back and fix the issue without asking for one extra dime.

Description of Work
I have had O'Conner replace two roofs for me following separate hailstorms. On both occasions the old roof was torn off, and some of the plywood decking replaced.

09/28/2011

todd P.

I called O'Connor Roofing and was told I'd get a call back from an estimator later that day. Two days passed and never heard back. (I understand that after a hail storm you guys are busy, but when the front office says you're gonna' call, you should call.) Ron called me after my second contact and apologized for the delay in contact and in getting me an estimate. He assured me I'd have an estimate early that next morning. I got a call from Ron that next morning and he said " Sad for me, but good for you, you do not need a new roof. Your roof is fine and I don't see any hail damage except to your gutters." I found this strange, as I had two other companies tell me my roof was totaled and needed full replacement. Ron appeared to be correct when I had insurance adjuster look at my roof and confirmed my roof was fine. I will surely keep O'Connor's name and number for any future roof work! It did not prove to get him any work right now, but I will recommend and use in future based on honesty, integrity! (That alone boosted your overall rating in my book!)

Description of Work
Estimate for hail damage to roof

08/18/2011

Maddi G.

I had been give this roofer's name by State Farm, and being that this was the only roofer on Angie's List that was also on State Farms suggested roofer list, I called him. He was very nice initially but then 'told me how it should be'. He insisted that he 'walk the roof' with the insurance appraiser rather than come separately (like the other two contractors) because "someone had to be up there with the insurance appraiser because 'those guys' are from out-of-state and don't know anything about Jefferson County codes". When I relayed this information to the State Farm appraiser, he said that the only one he wanted up on the roof was the contractor that I was going to hire. Both the SF appraiser and the other two contractors said that the man from O'conner was only trying to be sneaky and get the job through what he must have thought was a back door. When I relayed this information to the salesman from O'conner he hung up on me after saying 'he'd call to schedule'. Needless to say I never heard from him again.

Description of Work
I called O'conner Roofing to come out and look at my hail-damaged roof and give me a quote. Due to the nature of his actions I decided not to have him come out and he probably realized this and never called to schedule a 'real quote'.

07/07/2011

Yvonne K.

Overall, my experience with O'Connor Roofing was a positive one from start to finish. The roofing job was completed while I was out of town, so I came back to a completed job. I believe the job took one day to complete. The roofers cleaned up any mess that resulted. Also they did a good job of reinstalling the satellite dish on my roof, as confirmed by the satellite company which had to readjust the dish for signal purposes.

Description of Work
Company did a terrific job. New roof looks great! I dealt with Larry Reinhard, O'Connor's VP, about the job and he was very personable and very knowledgeable about roofing. Larry recommended a handyman who did a good job of fixing the roof fascia before roofing could begin. He also recommended a gutter company which likewise did a good job of promptly installing gutters after the roofing job was completed. I have no hesitation about recommending them for a roofing job.

05/26/2011

Kathryn K.

I was really happy with them. They were just fabulous. They were recommended to me by my insurance company. They were just wonderful. The guys that came out were very professional and they were looking to save me money on my insurance by tossing by different options. They explained to me what the different types of roofing are. I would absolutely use them again if I have to.

Description of Work
I used O’Connor Roofing Company in July 2009 to do my roofing.

08/25/2009

Ellery W.

They were very professional, prompt and came within their budget. They are good and know what they are doing.

Description of Work
We used O’Connor Roofing Company a couple of years ago and again in May for roof repairs.

O'Connor Contracting