My Denver Plumber

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2006

We do all work on a time & material basis. Our first hour of service is $165, any additional hour(s) are billed at $125, plus parts. Please call our office at 720-620-4177 to schedule a time for us to help you with your plumbing needs....

Pristine Plumbing

Pristine Plumbing in Englewood, CO is committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers for jobs both big and small. We are fully licensed across the Denver Metro area. Multigenerational, family-owned and operated company; serving homeowners, tenants, and realtors since 1991. Sales, service, and installation of water heaters, gas, water, and sewer lines, pipes & drains, fixtures, faucets, filtration, water monitors, and pumps. Satisfaction always guaranteed.

All American Drain Cleaning

We are a Drain Cleaning , Sewer Repair Company . We service Denver Metro area .

Sanders & Johnson Inc

Hometown Heating and Air Conditioning Here at Sanders & Johnson, Inc. Heating and Air Conditioning we have been providing Denver with heating and air conditioning services since 1977. We offer a full range of heating and air conditioning services from installations to repairs. Our team here at Sanders & Johnson like to live by the motto of honest work for honest prices, and we will never try to pressure you into any expensive products or services you don’t need, or don’t want. Interested in learning more about what Sanders & Johnson, Inc. Heating and Air Conditioning can do for you? Give us a call today at 303-422-6606 and speak with one of our highly skilled HVAC technicians. Why Choose Sanders & Johnson At Sanders & Johnson we have nearly 40 years of experience managing heating and air conditioning problems of all sizes. It doesn’t matter if you simply need to get a filter cleaned out or if you want to install a brand new efficient furnace and smart thermostat, we can do it all. On all new installs one of our original owners Jim Sanders or Dan Johnson will personally come out to your home and provide you with a completely free estimate for the installation. As one of the few Denver HVAC companies still owned and operated by its original founders, Sanders & Johnson knows just how important each and every customer is. Without you the customer we wouldn’t be able to do what we love, because of this we guarantee that we’ll never try to pressure you into expensive parts or services that you don’t really need or want. Give us a call today for your free installation estimate at 303-422-6606. An HVAC contractor in Denver you can count on is a quick phone call away! Honest work for honest prices Have you ever had someone come over for what seemed like a pretty straight forward job, next thing you know they’re trying to up sell you on every single item. Then you end up paying several hundred dollars for what really should of been a fifty dollar job. No one likes that.

Offers by Sanders & Johnson Inc on Angi

11/24/2020

Roger R.

Called for an under counter water leak in my kitchen and plumbers were sent out the same day at my request. They were polite, clean, worked efficiently and cleaned up just fine. the determined I need to replace the entire faucet. Their work took a little over and hour and I was charged their flat hourly rate of $165 for one hour. They supplied a very basic Delta faucet, supply lines and new shut off valves. Total cost of the job was $390., so material markup seemed a little high. For value, I was glad to have the problem fixed quickly and correctly, so everything seemed fair.

Description of Work
Replace leaking kitchen faucet

03/14/2018

Ian M.

I've had My Denver Plumber out on three separate occasions and they have been great. Finnaly feel like I have found a plumber that I trust. I've had a water heater replaced, pipe sections replaced and a NG line to the outside installed. In each case, the work was performed professionally, within the estimated price, and on time.

Description of Work
Very solid business

Category gas grill repair,plumbing,water heater repair

10/19/2017

Justin B.

Proceeded to charge me for the highest and water heater possible and did not itemize anything on the invoice even after I asked several times because the charges were exorbitant. Still, the itemization was rather vague. I had to talk them down several dollars and they still vastly overcharged me. They brought in the wrong unit for the water heater the first time so I had to wait a few extra days to get the right one installed. Immediately thereafter he had to install a pressure relief valve because I experienced serious pressure issues after that. Proceeded to put a large hole in my basement wall when he installed it and just let it be… Claimed he warned being there would be a hole in my wall. There is no way I can patch it since there is a bunch of piping sticking out. Looks like crap. We'll never use these guys again.

Description of Work
Replacement of water heater and pressure release valve.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Cynthia V.

It was a good experience. The person was respectful, listened to my concerns and what I had to say. The install was completed without any issues.

Description of Work
The kitchen faucet was replaced

Cynthia V.

Excellant, thorough and thoughtful.

Description of Work
replace faucet. Fixed two toilets.

Cynthia V.

The gentleman that came out was exceptional. He was thorough and polite. A great job.

Description of Work
A faucet replaced and fix leaking toilets

08/08/2017

Eloise C.

They came out to clear an egress drain. No complaints. Arrived at the scheduled day and time and got the job done. Thanks!

Description of Work
Plumbing

06/12/2017

BRIGITTE B.

I wanted to replace the wax rings on my toilets, since an issue with the above owner's rings and recently cause a leak into my unit. Afford a Rooter was very prompt in their response. The day of, the technician asked me more about the situation, and after learning that I was doing this as a precautionary step, advised me against it. I really appreciated how honest he was- he left the decision up to me and I decided it was unnecessary. However- I will definitely use them next time I need plumbing work done!

Description of Work
Wax ring replacement for two toilets.

06/07/2017

Stephen L.

They came out, gave free estimate, then did the installation a week later in a very professional manner. Good prices and good service. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Dad them install a water softener and a whole house filter.

05/01/2017

Randy H.

Very well. The plumber was able to identify the problem within minutes and provided a much better solution, than the original installer. I was very satisfied with the workmanship and their professionalism.

Description of Work
Repair drip/leak for jacuzzi in our master bathroom

My Denver Plumber

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2006

7475 W 5th Ave Unit 150A

Lakewood, CO 80226

Plumbing, water heaters, sewer cleaning, scoping, and repair, remodels, disposals, faucet repair/replacement, toilet repair, snaking clogged drains, leaks repair, re-piping, all major or minor plumbing problems.