Galindo Exterior Painting LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since June 2017

We are a small local father and son company. We are a sub contractor business looking to work on your next home project....

Magnificent Move

Founded in 2008, The Magnificent Movers is a full service moving company that is locally owned and operated in Northern Colorado. We focus on providing the best moving experience and moving value in the business. As a local business, we treat your belongings as if they were our very own, taking great care in packing, moving and unpacking your items. Contact us for a MAGNIFICENT MOVE today!

RW Professional Painting, LLC

RW Professional Painting is the Rocky Mountain regions source for dependable and honest residential painting. Our team takes pride in their workmanship, and it's the quality of our workmanship that has allowed us to stand out amongst our competitors. Our goal is to take the stress out of the painting project, allowing you to enjoy the transformation a new coat of paint can provide! Please take a moment to view our website, and be sure to call for your free estimate.

Offers by RW Professional Painting, LLC on Angi
Vivax Pros

Vivax Pros set the standard for house painters in Colorado by dedicating ourselves to serving clients. Vivax is a trusted home improvement contractor and unlike many other companies, don't accept payment or deposits until you and a Vivax Pros employee have inspected the job. We specialize in exterior painting projects and offer a couple add-on services including gutter and wood replacement. Exterior Painting Areas Served: Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Commerce City, Denver, Edgewater, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton, Morrison, Northglenn, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Highlands Ranch, Longmont, Firestone, Frederick, Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Brighton, Castle Rock, Parker, Broomfield, Louisville, Superior, and Stapleton Awards 2-Time Inc. 500 Winner, Denver Business Journal 4-time fastest growing companies, Colorado Companies to Watch Top 50, Super Service Angie's List Award, A+ BBB rating, Lead Certified, Best of HomeAdvisor Award Winner.

07/02/2021

Erick was very professional and the work he and his team did was excellent.

Description of Work
Painting the interior of the house

Category interior painters

06/26/2020

Erick was very professional throughout the entire project. He communicated through text and email right away. He was early or on time every single day. We felt they really paid attention to details and did a fantastic job. They refurbished some siding and other exterior boards. We would definitely recommend Erick to anyone who is looking to have the exterior of their house painted.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint of our House

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

08/29/2017

This company was excellent in every way. They responded to my call within an hour. They answered all of my questions and sent me an itemized estimate within a couple of hours. They were very accommodating to my schedule and all of my requests. Erik and his dad were punctual each day, worked hard and cleaned up completely. The final cost matched the estimate to the penny. These gentlemen are very p...

Description of Work
I needed the exterior of my house painted, trim replaced/repaired and a hand rail built.

08/28/2017

These guys are awesome. Very professional, great communication and exceptional work for a great cost!

Description of Work
Prep and paint detached garage, shed and exterior of the house.

06/13/2017

Erick and his father was on-time to the scheduled estimate at my house. Something 4 other painters we scheduled estimates with could not do. They were fair with their prices. They did a terrific job, my house looks almost like it did the day we moved in. And they were very quiet and respectful. I hardly knew they were here. 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. Will keep them in mind for future jobs/projects. ...

Description of Work
Our HOA was hounding us to get our trim repainted with a mid-deadline.

Category house painters

We do a little bit of everything. We mainly focus on paint either interior or exterior but we provide other services as well. For example we can fix siding, haul away junk, to snow removal. We like to stay busy.