Colorado State Contracting LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

3.7

495 S Youngfield Ct. Bldg. 16 208

Lakewood, CO 80228

We are a General and we have 4 employees and we work very close with great sub-contractors. We require down payment when materials arrive and Majority when work is done and balance when pass inspection.

08/02/2016

cathy G.

Everyone involved in getting the job done were professional, efficient and pleasant. They showed up when they said they would and got the job done in the time they said they would. They cleaned up nicely and made sure that there wasn't any nails left in the drive way so we wouldn't acquire any flat tires on our vehicles. A beautiful job was done. Our new gutters not only look great but work more efficiently now. It was nice to have a non-dripping bathroom faucet too! We are so pleased with Randy's services we decided to have Randy replace our patio door next.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters on house and detached garage. Also replaced some damaged soffits and replaced a bathroom faucet.

Category gutter repair

05/06/2015

Joshua B.

Randy Potvin asked for 2/3 down and then did not complete any of the work. I still have a 6and quot; X 33and quot; hole in the middle of my floor that he will not fix. we cannot get our money back from him. he is unethical, and unresponsive.

Description of Work
contract was for wood floors, bathroom remodel, banisters, etc.

Category electrician, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

I don't want to slam this customer and I won't slam them. I will say they took me to court in Broomfield and the Judge through the case out. feeling they were unreasonable about the time for me to finish project. this is public record in Broomfield and also they tried suing me personally as well as the business and the judge through out suit against me personally. Because I am a LLC company.

04/24/2015

Alvin W.

Randy and his crew did an excellent job of taking out the existing door and replacing it with our new sliding door. Randy even went so far has to go with us to the lumber yard to make sure we got the door we wanted. If you have any home repair that needs to be done, call Randy. His pricing is in line with other contractors, and his care for the job being done right will always have our respect.

Description of Work
Install sliding glass door on back deck.

Category remodeling

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers Coupon

NOSV SERVICE SYSTEMS

Our Commitment, Here at NOSV, all of our brand ambassadors have the same vision and that is to provide outstanding services, great customer service at a high end professional level, Always with a great attitude, all the right tools, proper training and selective personnel,at an affordable price for anyone!!! Top Quality Janitorial Services: Commercial Cleaning. Residential Cleaning. Residential organizing/shelving Home decor install and maintenance. Event Staffing/Cleaning. Construction Cleaning. Floor Care services.

Maxflooringco

I've been doing finished for 7 years, and I'm always improving my knowledge in my area, today I have a great team, and good professionals, I have a partner who has 23 years of finishing

Roofing, siding, gutters, windows, additions, car ports, drive ways, counter tops, cabinets, flooring, sheetrock, refinish basements, bath rooms, garage & doors.

Framing houses no job to big or to small.