Colorado Pest Pros

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

1445 South Chase Street

Lakewood, CO 80232

We are one of the Denver area's most experienced and knowledgeable pest control and exterminator companies. We are veteran owned and operated and take pride in taking care of our customers through quality services that are always guaranteed at affordable rates. We are fully insured and licensed with the department of agriculture. We provide residential and commercial services and cover the entire Denver metro and surrounding areas. All technicians undergo background screening and drug testing as well as the most extensive education and training program in the industry. We only use products that are approved by the EPA and are 100% safe for children, pets, and the environment....

07/17/2017

William D.

The young man arrived on time and clearly explained al the work to be done. They did not try and see me a contract and said they would recommend another service is 6 months. Great business I will be using from now on!

Description of Work
Pest control - ants, spiders and wasps.

11/17/2016

Virginia M.

They are very nice and professional, but I need better results.

Description of Work
I had them come for roach problem. They were three hours late with no phone call. They did follow up and still have slight problem. Even if not as bad wanted it taken care of completely. I have called twice due to guarantee and no response yet. It has been another two weeks.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], We always guarantee our work and your cost listed is not accurate. Since we do a 'flat rate' pricing system and I have record of your services, I know that that cost is exactly $100 higher than what you paid. I am also showing that we did in fact go back to your place to do a third follow up treatment for no charge and did honor our guarantee. Although it is extremely rare for our technicians to be running late, it is always our strict policy to keep the customer informed if that is the case. I am very sorry if this did not happen, for whatever reason.

11/10/2016

Richard G.

very good with excellent recommendations

Description of Work
mice removal

09/29/2016

Paula H.

Very nice experience working with Colorado Pest Pros. The set me up with a next day appointment and the technician was very helpful answering questions. He ended up setting bait that should take care of the problem. The company has a 90 day guarantee so there is time to check everything to see if the problem has been eliminated. I called another company -it would have been days before they came out and the person answering the phone gave off a very bad vibe, like she was put out to help me. So thank you Colorado Pest Pros!

Description of Work
Mice in the house

09/19/2016

Heather D.

It was good. The price is good. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I use Colorado Pest Pros for pest control. They were doing my snuff.

09/19/2016

Heather D.

It was good. The price is good. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I use Colorado Pest Pros for pest control.

08/19/2016

Andrea C.

I just moved into a new home, which had been vacant for a few months. As a result, we had a problem with lot of small bugs and spiders, especially in the basement and around the windows. It was super easy to have Colorado Pest Pros come out and spray. They were very responsive and had an available appointment in just a few days. Jeremy was on time, very polite, and wearing a uniform, which I appreciated. He walked me through his action plan for the day, recommended following up 2 or 3 times a year, and was finished in no time! We have a small dog, and he was very careful not spray around his food dish and told us just not to let our dog walk around until everything was dry. No hard sell on frequent visits, and we will get 10% off our next appointment with his card. I highly recommend Colorado Pest Pros and was happy to support a local business!

Description of Work
spraying for bugs and spiders, interior and exterior

08/02/2016

Victoria M.

I called and was given an appointment for the next day. Justin arrived promptly as scheduled, was professional, and congenial. He listened to our concerns and proceeded with the treatment. He sprayed both indoors and out. He spent an appropriate amount of time taking care of our needs. When finished, he provided us with honest information about when we would need additional services rather than trying to upsell me or get us onto a monthly/ongoing plan. I will have them back next spring as he recommended. They will have my business from now on!

Description of Work
Spider extermination services

01/16/2016

Angela R.

I was very impressed with Colorado Pest Pros. I called one day and they came the next. Justin showed up right on time, was professional, thorough, and friendly. Luckily, he was able to confirm that I had no active mouse problem in my new townhouse. But he even left some boxes on edges of garage just in case some try to come in later. I was very pleased with the overall service and would definitely call them again in needed.

Description of Work
They came to determine if mouse droppings found in some basement insulation were new or old (active mouse problem?).

11/23/2015

Danielle O.

Courteous. Professional. Responsive. Effective. Effective treatment against the yellow jackets. I like the 60-day guarantee on the work too.

Description of Work
Provider treated my front stairs area to prevent swarming of yellow jacket bees.

Berrett Pest Control

We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own! If you ever feel that you are not happy with the service given or if you feel like additional treatments are necessary, we will return at no cost to you to guarantee a happy satisfied customer. We take our job seriously and we stand by our 100% service satisfaction policy. Berrett Pest Control’s history as an experienced, reputable company should assist your decision when looking for a Denver pest control company. We continue to be a family owned and operated company. With our pest control company, you will always receive quality service at an amazing value from dependable and professional staff members

Offers by Berrett Pest Control on Angi
    Aimvo Pest Control

At AIMVO Pest Control, we provide the peace of mind you are looking for. Our eco-friendly service will ensure your freedom from pests, as we follow through our commitment, and guarantee all of our services.

Offers by Aimvo Pest Control on Angi
    Beeline Pest Control

Beeline Pest Control is a locally owned pest control company dedicated to customer service. Our prices generally beat the copmetition, and our works comes guaranteed to make sure you get what you pay for.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Extermination and/or eradication of spiders, ants, earwigs, mice, voles, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, bedbugs, roaches, rats, and any other insect or rodent.