B & L Roofing Inc.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
General Remodeling

9500 W. 14th Ave

Lakewood, CO 80215

No contact meetings also available!

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

roofing201880023
Installed 32,700 Sq ft of 60 Mil, Installed flashings, Installed ISO board to raise the R-Value. Installed ceiling tiles and metal roof.

B&L Roofing Inc. is a family owned Colorado based company that has been providing premier roofing services in the Denver metro and surrounding areas for many years. Making the decision to install anew roof can be a difficult process and we're here to make the decision to repair or replace a little easier. Getting the job done right the first time and at a fair price is not always easy, especially if you are unsure about the company you are planning to hire. We have top of the line roofing crews and install high quality roofing products with customer satisfaction guaranteed on every job. Whether you need Roofing, Gutter, Siding, or Windows, with over 37 years of experience, we are your go to roofer! ...
Top Golf Thornton project

201880023
The Joshua School  project
The Joshua School

201880113
Deerwood Re-Roof project
Deerwood Re-Roof

202080127

roofing (6)gutter repair (4)garage building (2)house painting (1)

07/04/2017

Excellent. The salesperson, Tracy, was extremely knowledgable and helpful. She did not make a sale and disappear. Far from it. She contacted us throughout the process to make sure all was going well, and after completion came to our home to make sure we were completely satisfied. Tracy also has an interior design background and helped me pick a paint color once our new roof was on! As for the crew...

Description of Work
A new roof on 3 structures on property.

Work Completed On 07/04/2017

06/25/2017

Everything went very smooth, Levi was great with the insurance Co Between him and the insurance co I only had to write a couple checks and they took care of all the rest

Description of Work
I bought a new house that needed a new roof, I had two rentals that had roof damage and I sold my Fathers house that needed a new roof in it before it could be sold

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

06/24/2017

They did an excellent job and they cleaned up the surrounding area so well it was hard to tell they were ever there. Also, I had a tenant staying in the house when they placed a dish on the roof without permission, I called B&L to come and check that the roof was not damaged and they showed up without question, inspected the area without charge! I would recommend B&L to any homeowner.

Description of Work
B&L Roofing replaced out wood shingle roof with an asphalt shingles.

Category roofing,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/23/2015

06/23/2017

They were always very professional and worked closely with you as if you were family. I thought they were very honest and trustworthy. After doing my 1st house i had them take care of my Mothers house also. They always do excellent work and if for any reason something is not right the Owners would come out check the problem themselves. This is why I had them take care of my mountain cabin and the ...

Description of Work
I have had 2 different houses reroofed in the last 4 or 5 years by B&L Roofing. This included new roofs and gutters and some painting. The damage was done by two different hail storms 3 years apart. I was so impressed by the job on my 1st house that i hired B&L to do my second home.

Category gutter repair,roofing,garage builders,house painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2015

06/23/2017

They always showed up when they said they were going to and finished on time as well. They took extra careful attention to cleaning up any debris and nails. The roofs looked great and the gutters did too. Everyone was very nice and worked hard to make sure we were happy. This company is EXCELLENT!

Description of Work
We had B&L Roofing replace 11 roofs at our rental properties over the past 10 years. We have been very pleased with them in every stage of the process. Levi went above and beyond while working with our adjuster and with us to get the exact roof and color that we wanted.

Work Completed On 11/05/2014

06/23/2017

They did a wonderful job from start to finish. Levi always went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted and that we were happy. Levi even met the adjuster when he went to check out the claim. They were always on time and worked very hard to do everything well. They also made sure all of the debris and nails were picked up before leaving. This is an EXCELLENT company.

Description of Work
We have had B & L Roofing replace several roofs and gutters for us over the past 10 years at our rental properties due to hail storms.

Work Completed On 11/05/2015

Fully licensed General Contractor specializing in Roofing & Gutters but qualified in all construction trades.

Visa, MasterCard, Check