No contact meetings also available!

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

B & L Roofing Inc.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since February 2016

9500 W. 14th Ave

Lakewood, CO 80215

B&L Roofing Inc. is a family owned Colorado based company that has been providing premier roofing services in the Denver metro and surrounding areas for many years. Making the decision to install anew roof can be a difficult process and we're here to make the decision to repair or replace a

07/04/2017

Toni L.

Excellent. The salesperson, Tracy, was extremely knowledgable and helpful. She did not make a sale and disappear. Far from it. She contacted us throughout the process to make sure all was going well, and after completion came to our home to make sure we were completely satisfied. Tracy also has an interior design background and helped me pick a paint color once our new roof was on! As for the crew, given our 3 structures and needing the job done in 2 days, we saw a lot of people. And every person was professional and experienced. And they made sure our property was left exactly the way they found it -- not a nail to be found! We would recommend this company to anyone looking for a new roof.

Description of Work
A new roof on 3 structures on property.

06/25/2017

Paul M.

Everything went very smooth, Levi was great with the insurance Co Between him and the insurance co I only had to write a couple checks and they took care of all the rest

Description of Work
I bought a new house that needed a new roof, I had two rentals that had roof damage and I sold my Fathers house that needed a new roof in it before it could be sold

06/24/2017

Steve C.

They did an excellent job and they cleaned up the surrounding area so well it was hard to tell they were ever there. Also, I had a tenant staying in the house when they placed a dish on the roof without permission, I called B&L to come and check that the roof was not damaged and they showed up without question, inspected the area without charge! I would recommend B&L to any homeowner.

Description of Work
B&L Roofing replaced out wood shingle roof with an asphalt shingles.

Category roofing, garage builders

FLO M.

They did a wonderful job from start to finish. Levi always went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted and that we were happy. Levi even met the adjuster when he went to check out the claim. They were always on time and worked very hard to do everything well. They also made sure all of the debris and nails were picked up before leaving. This is an EXCELLENT company.

Description of Work
We have had B & L Roofing replace several roofs and gutters for us over the past 10 years at our rental properties due to hail storms.

Ken W.

They were always very professional and worked closely with you as if you were family. I thought they were very honest and trustworthy. After doing my 1st house i had them take care of my Mothers house also. They always do excellent work and if for any reason something is not right the Owners would come out check the problem themselves. This is why I had them take care of my mountain cabin and the garage , gutters and all. The garage was extra as it wasn't done when they finished the house. They said they would come back and finish it when I was ready.

Description of Work
I have had 2 different houses reroofed in the last 4 or 5 years by B&L Roofing. This included new roofs and gutters and some painting. The damage was done by two different hail storms 3 years apart. I was so impressed by the job on my 1st house that i hired B&L to do my second home.

Category gutter repair, roofing, garage builders, house painters

FLO M.

They always showed up when they said they were going to and finished on time as well. They took extra careful attention to cleaning up any debris and nails. The roofs looked great and the gutters did too. Everyone was very nice and worked hard to make sure we were happy. This company is EXCELLENT!

Description of Work
We had B&L Roofing replace 11 roofs at our rental properties over the past 10 years. We have been very pleased with them in every stage of the process. Levi went above and beyond while working with our adjuster and with us to get the exact roof and color that we wanted.

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers Coupon

EcoShield Exteriors

EcoShield Exteriors of Denver, Colorado is a high-quality roofing, siding, and window installation company. We cover all-things on your home's exterior! Our focus is quality and communication. There is a base question that is stressed throughout the company, 'If this was YOUR home what would you want/do?' From our project managers to our insurance claims managers, our goal is to make sure whatever we've been tasked with is installed to your 100% satisfaction and we communicate effectively along the way. We offer a free no-contact evaluation. Call us today to get a quote!

Five Star Painting of Golden

Have you ever tried to paint your walls yourself and ended up frustrated? While painting seems like a simple task, there really is an art and skill to it. Achieving straight lines, complete coverage, and having the knowledge to choose the right paint and materials is what sets professionals apart from the rest. When you hire Five Star Painting, you can trust that we use the best painting contractors in the market and focus on providing you with an amazing finished product.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about B & L Roofing Inc.

How is B & L Roofing Inc. overall rated?

B & L Roofing Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are B & L Roofing Inc. open?

B & L Roofing Inc. is open:

What payment options does B & L Roofing Inc. provide

B & L Roofing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check

Does B & L Roofing Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, B & L Roofing Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does B & L Roofing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, B & L Roofing Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does B & L Roofing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, B & L Roofing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by B & L Roofing Inc.?

Yes, B & L Roofing Inc. offers warranties.

What services does B & L Roofing Inc. offer?

B & L Roofing Inc. offers the following services: Fully licensed General Contractor specializing in Roofing & Gutters but qualified in all construction trades.