1st Resort Carpet Cleaning

With Angi since January 2016

8767 W Floyd Dr

Lakewood, CO 80227

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning, in business since 2011, is your locally owned and operated carpet cleaning business. We have many years of industry experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for all your carpet cleaning needs. Call us today and we look forward to your future business!...

carpet cleaning (66)upholstery cleaning (7)air duct cleaning (8)floor cleaning (2)

11/18/2021

Awesome, fast service, professional crew. I’d hire again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

11/06/2021

Tony was extremely professional and was able to do a thorough assessment of our house prior to cleaning the carpets. Him and his crew were efficient and turned our carpets into looking brand new! They were also able to get pet stains removed from previous owners. We’re extremely happy with the service.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/06/2021

10/19/2021

Tony did a great job. He cleaned my "traffic trail" super well, which the cleaning I got last year didn't do.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

06/03/2021

Fantastic experience. I got a call within minutes of requesting quote online, they were able to complete the job the next day, and they did an amazing job. They made it so easy. I dealt with Tony, who was incredibly responsive, professional, friendly and an overall pleasure to work with. Can’t recommend enough!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/31/2021

It was awesome. Great customer service. Amazing communication. Always grateful to have good guys help me out. Highly recommend the team. Quick, efficient and good people.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

02/12/2021

Tony the owner was so honorable. I asked if they would honor my AARP membership and he did. Alex who came to clean the carpets this morning was punctual and very professional. Alex explained to me what he was doing and was in and out within an hour, even with the water main break somewhere in the area, he had a backup plan all ready to execute. I highly recommend this company. Susie

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

10/22/2020

They did a good job overall. I do wish they would have moved the furniture such as the couch as they indicated they would.

Description of Work
Clean basement carpets.

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

08/28/2020

Excellent , the gentleman that showed up was professional & went above and beyond. Fantastic

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/16/2020

The service was great! They are very professional, extremely prompt in getting back to me. They got stains out that other cleaning services claimed could not be removed. Our carpet looks the best it's looked since it was new 11 yrs ago. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We needed the carpet cleaned for our entire house.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

07/29/2020

Great I really appreciated the manner of the tec

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/15/2020