Front Range Garage Door Co

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2005

1200 Diamond Cir. Unit N

Lafayette, CO 80026

We are a family owned and operated garage door installation and repair business, established in 1985. Our services include installation and repair related to garage doors and openers, and most brands are serviced. We also sell parts at our location. We pride ourselves in our honest approach to servicing our customers, and honoring all warranties offered....

12/09/2017

Jennifer P.

Called them on Thursday night and they were at my home on Friday morning.

Description of Work
Spring replaced

08/06/2017

Jinna L.

The door and opener replacement went smoothly and we love our new garage door in that it definitely added curb appeal to our home. We're especially impressed that Front Range was able replace an indoor switch for the door without any problems. Other companies we called could not give us a simple solution to what looked like a straightforward request.

Description of Work
Replace garage door and opener.

Christie C.

He explained everything he did (so I can do it myself next time). He was courteous and prompt. I would hire them again if I ever have any more problems.

Description of Work
Garage door opener wasn't working properly when it was cold. Serviceman explained the issue, made an adjustment, and tuned up the garage door so that it'll move easier next time it gets cold.

BARRY B.

Serviceman was prompt, prepared, professional, and polite.He showed up exactly on time; explained what he thought the issue was.He then went to work, diagnosed the isseus, and set about fixing them.He took the time to answer all my questions in a courteous and professional manner, showed me what to look for if door and light malfunctioned in the future.A-1 experience with this technician and with their front office.

Description of Work
Reset Electric eye, serviced chain drive, repaired overhead light.

Marilyn M.

Aaron was pleasant, professional and fast, took extra steps to do the job right. My door was repaired 3 hours after I called for help!

Description of Work
Replaced garage door springs.

02/09/2016

Amber T.

My phone call was answered promptly and by a friendly voice. I was put on the schedule and the tech showed up on time. He was able to fix my issue in a timely fashion and at a reasonable price. A great customer experience and Front Range now has a customer for life.

Description of Work
Fix garage door opener

05/19/2015

Kenneth L.

A garage door spring broke on Saturday, May 16. I called Front Range on Monday morning. They could have been out 7:30A on Tuesday but I couldn't be home then. I scheduled for Tuesday at 2:00PM. Late Monday morning Front Range called to say they could do the repair that afternoon which I accepted. Aaron arrived within minutes of the scheduled time and, in 30 minutes, had completed the work and was on his way. I was amazed at his efficiency with no wasted motion. He worked non-stop like a programmed robot (that is meant as a complement) replacing the door springs, tightening all the bolts on each door section and lubricating the rollers. I was not expecting the bolt tightening and lubrication. I would definitely recommend Front Range Garage Door .

Description of Work
Replaced garage door springs, tightened all bolts and lubricated rollers.

01/29/2015

Allen S.

The installer, Aaron, arrived on time and was very knowledgeable and did a clean job of installation. He also lubricated both of my garage doors, checked and adjusted the operation of the existing opener, and programmed my car's HomeLink system for both doors.

Description of Work
I bought and had installed a new LiftMaster garage door opener.

11/14/2013

BARRY B.

Called one day; serviceman arrived the next. Bill was prompt (imortant to me!), thorough, and efficient.. Diagnosed the problem within minutes and set to work correcting it. Did a complete job, was pleasant to talk to, and did a good clean-up. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Description of Work
Repaired garage door that would not fully open or close.

08/16/2013

Gary M.

Aaron showed up on time, diagnosed the problem within minutes and began the repairs. Very professional, courteous, and friendly. Completed the work within the first hour minimum. A great experience!

Description of Work
Leveled and balanced the door. Re-mounted the opener using better quality brackets and replaced a bent track bracket.

Johnson Garage Doors

Johnson Garage Doors is a full service garage door company. We instal new doors or operators which all include 10 year warranties. Broken door? No problem, our techs specialize in fixing any problem you have. Most repairs come with 5 year warranties.

Offers by Johnson Garage Doors on Angi
    A Team Garage Doors

As Certified Garage Door Technicians & Trainers from the International Door Association I.D.E.A -we are a family owned business dedicated to providing quality work. When it comes to any of your garage door needs we are guys to call/ We will quickly have a trained service technician come to your home or place of business to repair or fix your garage door with all the up to date manufactures parts which we keep fully stocked on our trucks at all times. If you door needs any custom or special ordered parts we can have it with in 2-3 weeks. In addition to repairs we also do full new garage doors installations. We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards . We also leave full invoice receipts with product and labor warranties. Call us today for a free estimate, we look forward to serving you! Check us out on our website, Yelp, BBB, or HomeAdvisor!

Offers by A Team Garage Doors on Angi
    A Better Garage Door

If you are stuck in or stuck out of you garage PLEASE CALL US FOR FASTER SERVICE AS EMAILS ARE NOT CHECKED IMMEDIATELY 303-920-2267...I have been in the garage door industry for over 22 years now, working to build the best business possible to then pass on to my children. I take great pride in delivering honest, quality work without any gimmicks or false promises. I answer all phone calls and set all appointments, making sure that my customers always receive prompt and reliable service they can trust. So many of my competitors resort to dishonest bait and switch tactics, delivering cheap work at an inflated price because they cannot deliver the level of expertise, passion, and professionalism that I have developed over the last 20 plus years. A Better Garage Door is a completely family owned and operated business, and there are absolutely no commission based salesmen preying on our customers. I work my best to ensure a completely stress free experience for everyone of my customers by delivering top quality service at an honest rate. Give me the chance to earn your business, I promise you will not be disappointed. Honest, locally owned business,Guaranteed written estimates,Prompt, reliable, professional service,Guaranteed workmanship..MENTION YOU FOUND ME ON ANGIE'S LIST AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL BILL!

Offers by A Better Garage Door on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Sales, service and installation of garage doors, garage door openers, and related parts. We repair broken springs, cables, rollers, and all components. We carry parts and remotes for most brands of garage door openers.

NA