Colorado Custom Window Wells, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2012

2770 Arapahoe Rd

Lafayette, CO 80026

Colorado Custom Window Well sells and installs beautiful Polyurethane, stone window well liners and the highest quality polycarbonate window well covers in the industry. Visit our web site at www.customwindowwells.com....

05/25/2018

Mary O.

We needed a simple cover for a well in our backyard. Our basement is not finished , but we didn't want the shelving in the basement or the old window well visible from our back deck (ugly). We got a simple frosted cover that clips in place and does the job.

Description of Work
Window Well Cover

05/10/2017

JACQUE J.

Perfectly done, timely and priced competitively. Great job!

Description of Work
Purchased and had installed a new decorative stone-look window well to cover existing aluminum.

05/01/2017

Teresa S.

Very well. Look nice. Quick service.

Description of Work
4 window well covers.

04/03/2017

Christopher C.

They came out to do a utility check ahead of time, gave us plenty of notice, the crew came on time, finished the job on time and everything looks great! Thank you!! Bonus that they were very knowledgeable about city code and we decided to pay for a few extra inches for the new well and now the bedroom is conforming in the basement!

Description of Work
We needed new wells dug out and covers for our rental property. The house is only about 13 years old but the wells were in really bad shape and caving in.

01/26/2017

Robert C.

It went great even though they did not have any crews working in the area. Two men arrived on Monday afternoon and installed an anchor on the second window cover. They were very polite, did their job and left. I fully expected to receive a bill. On Tuesday a woman from their office called to ask how the work went. I told her that it went fine and that she could send me an invoice. She told me that there would be no invoice and was glad that I was happy with the work. The responsiveness and customer service of this company totally exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
When we bought the house in 2013 one of the two window wells was corroded and needed to be replaced. They did an excellent job digging the old one out and replacing it. Afterwards you wouldn't know that they had been there. We also got them to line both widow wells and to install covers. About a year later in a wind storm one of the covers blew off. I called them to see what could be done. The business had been sold and I talked with the new owner and he willingly sent someone out to anchor it. They refused to charge me even though it was not a warranty issue. This past fall the other cover blew off twice so after the holidays I called them again.

04/17/2015

Bianca P.

I purchased 2 Stack Stone Tan window well liners and 2 clear covers. My wells are smaller and the install took just a couple hours. Communication was great and the process was so simple. They accommodated my work schedule and came out on a Saturday. The liners look great and we had several quests who stayed in our basement comment on how the basement didn't feel like a and quot;basementand quot;. The covers have protected my wells and I haven't had to get down there and clean them which is so nice! I highly recommend Colorado Custom Window Wells.

Description of Work
Installed 2 window well liners and 2 clear covers.

Category basement remodeling

03/06/2015

Process was straight forward. The owner of the company was very nice and helped me select a design that would look good in my window wells and that matched my basement. I was told the average costs before my appointment so I knew what to expect. The installer worked hard and into the evening as I had company arriving the next day who were going to be staying in the basement. If I would have known the window well liners existed, I would have had my wells done sooner! No hidden costs at the end which I appreciated. Next on my list is to purchase some window well covers that will protect the top of my wells. I would recommend working with Colorado Custom Window Wells.

Description of Work
Installed custom window well liners that look like stone.

Category basement remodeling

10/30/2014

Kurt S.

From the office staff to the installer, everything was great. Rene, the owner came out and measured for the new cover and came back once it was fabricated to do the installation. He is the type of guy I like to do business with. He is up front, honest and offers a high quality product with great customer service. We will definitely be calling him in the future. If you're looking to replace builder metal grates or hide your nasty looking window wells, call him. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Colorado Custom Window Wells installed a very high quality, custom fit window well cover to replace the old, rusted metal grate cover installed by the builder.

Paramount Remodeling Company Inc

Paramount remodeling is a family owned & operated construction company. With over 50 years of hands on experience, we pride ourselves in providing a excellent service at an affordable price. 90% of our business is referral based and repeat customers. We work hard to earn your business and want to be your next reference. We offer a progressive billing system. This helps you avoid large deposit and allows you pay as worked is completed. Our attention to detail and can-do attitude allows us to make your vision a reality. We are licensed and insured for over 35 years. Call now for your free consultation and estimate.

Offers by Paramount Remodeling Company Inc on Angi
    PR Builders, Inc

We are a full remodeling/renovation company here to meet all your home's needs and dreams. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

ABC Property Maintenance & Home Remodeling LLC

ABC Property & Home Remodeling is a locally owned Home Remodeling company with over 30 years experience. Insured and LLC with the State of Colorado. Quality craftsmanship with an artistic touch. Our costumers come first and we strive for 100% satisfaction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Colorado Custom Window Wells, LLC. offers polyurethane stone style window well liner, and polycarbonate covers throughout the Colorado Front Range. We also offer superior window well replacements installed properly guaranteed!

Metal window well covers, Window well cleaning, Window cleaning, Window replacements. We just work with window WELLS.