DJ Service & Home Repair

Founded 2000 •

506 Smithland Ave

La Junta, CO 81050

Roof and floors and bathroom remodels. Sewer line repairs and water line repairs and we are building decks

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Call now at (307) 797-5203! Additional contact numbers (719-469-9298),(580-216-2584) We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 8 years of experience serving La Junta, Colorado and surrounding areas. There is no job too big or too small. We have have 15 years experience in remodeling work and have over 20 years experience in trimming trees. We are fully Insured!! Call today and let us put our experience to work for you! Additional contact numbers (719-469-9298),(580-216-2584)...

decks & porches (4)tree service (2)mobile home remodeling (1)basement remodeling (1)patio enclosures (1)interior painting (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)fence company (1)drywall (1)

10/02/2020

The service was done fast.

Description of Work
They look for my porch and build my bedroom.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

01/03/2020

They were a good company. I would recommend them. They were affordable. I have a very good price. They were a very good team together. They were timely. They were professional. They cleaned up after themselves. I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
They did tree trimming service. They removed 2 trees.

Category tree service

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

Thank you so much for your review and we are glad to hear that you were happy with the service we provided.

12/31/2019

Gave detailed verbal report of condition of house considering by allowing me to rule it out due to its condition this was necessary because I am an out of the area first time buyer

Description of Work
Thoroughly reviewed home I was considering buying

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

Thanks for the great review and call us anytime you need us to look at more houses for you or if your needing any work done.

12/31/2019

Very well I did not purchase that particular home because of things he pointed out that would have been obvious in an inspection and saved me money He was on time Thoreau honest

Description of Work
In process of purchasing a home needed it viewed and walkthrough

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Thanks so much and looking forward to helping you out again as well as doing any work that comes.

12/26/2019

I love Jeremy he's a nice man. He's professional and friendly. He always goes out if you need some thing if the local stores doesn't have it he goes out of town. He's always very courteous and clean.

Description of Work
They did a deck for me.

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

Thank you so much and we appreciate your review.

12/19/2019

DJ home services and repair are amazing. They are very detailed and precise when it comes to their work. They also keep their areas cleaned. We definitely appreciate their help. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Fixed hole in the wall and added a guard as well as put up a "No Parking Sign". Currently doing work for IPW.

Category decks,drywall,fencing,remodeling,tree service,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

Thank you so much and we look forward to doing more work for IPW.

Remodeling: Bathrooms,Kitchens,Basements,Living Rooms,Garages. Fencing; All types. Tree Trimming and Removals. Painting: Interior and exterior. We Replace and Build Custom Decks,Porches. Demolition and Clean Up of Manufactured Homes.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover