Dohertys Plumbing and Drain

Founded 2016 •

3.5

Doherty’s Plumbing and Drain has over 21 years in the plumbing industry, offering commercial and residential Remodeling. Plumbing, Drains, HVAC services. We pride ourselves in honesty and providing the best customer services in town. Please contact us today for a free estimate!...

Projects

Bathroom remodel  project
Bathroom remodel

home remodeling

202080134

Lion Home Service

Lion Home Service is setting a new standard of excellence in the industry. We specialize in prompt service, quality fixes, and a reliable response that you can trust. We take pride in our reputation and have built our business one satisfied customer at a time. Whether you need an emergency repair, regular maintenance, or have a project you are planning, we are your total home solution. Service Delivered With Pride! Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Septic, Roofing, Gutters, Indoor Air Quality and MORE! Look for the Home Service company offering the best service and guarantees to ensure your repair or service is done correctly the first time! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- We agree to accept responsibility for your complete satisfaction with the materials we use and the workmanship we provide. During the first year, if you are dissatisfied with our service or our people for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make it right and correct the problem to your satisfaction. Additional Guarantees- We Value Your Safety- No Blame Game-We Value Your Time-Apples to Apples -Workmanship

Offers by Lion Home Service on Angi
LC Contracting, LLC

10/21/2020

I had to use this plumber through a home warranty service as he is one of their contractors. This is the most unprofessional plumber ever. I needed a washing machine hook-up box replaced. This guy took forever to get a hold of, then he didn’t show. When he did show he did not wear a mask in my house! Highly rude, and inconsiderate. Then he said he had to get approval from the home warranty people, that took weeks for him to do. This wasn’t the home warranty people being slow, it was him because I called them asking if they have received his paper work. A month and three weeks later I call him asking if he was going to be able to fix this. He said he would be out the next morning to do the work. Guess what? He didn’t show. No courtesy phone call either. He called 4 days later saying he would get me scheduled. Do not use this plumber, and if you use a home warranty service tell them you refuse to use his services. Luckily my home warranty services has allowed me to use my own plumber. Did I mention this is Ryan, the owner? What a joke. Not punctual Not courteous Did not wear a mask Unprofessional Zero stars

Description of Work
Change washing machine hook-up box

Category plumbing

09/30/2020

Absolutely worst service I have ever received from any company. This contractor was dispatched to us via our home warranty company in July. The technician came out "diagnosed" the problem as we needed to have the complete unit replaced. They took almost three weeks to submit their findings to the home warranty company, during which time they would not return any of our phone calls, and when we did get a hold of them we received a lot of finger pointing and excuses, as well as promises for return calls that never occurred. The home warranty company also was not able to get this company to respond to them, so much so they assigned a new contractor this week, i.e. 9/28 over TWO months later. The unit was completely repaired by the new company on the spot, replacing a bad capacitor, and also indicating the the unit while old, was no where close to needing to be replaced and that the diagnosis of the issue is "HVAC 101" and that it should have been the first thing checked. Avoid using this company at all costs!

Description of Work
HVAC unit not blowing cool or warm air

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This home owner has a home warranty company that I work with and has nothing at all to do with Angie’s list. So to give me a bad review on here is completely unacceptable.

10/15/2019

Ryan showed up on time, had the materials ready and installed very fast. Super polite and explained everything to me.

Description of Work
Garbage dispoal install

Category plumbing

09/30/2019

Very good work. Spectacular and wonderful jod. Conscientious, helpful, and considerate.

Description of Work
They did main line drain cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Remodeling- · Basement remodeling · Kitchen remodeling · Bathroom remodeling · General remodeling Drains- · Hydro jetting/ Cabling · Sewer inspections/ camera with video · Sewer/ drain line locating Plumbing- · Sewer and drain line repair & replacements · Water heaters · Basement finishes/ remodels · Excavation · Service plumbing (leaks, burst pipes, sinks, toilets, tubs)

Ask for more details