The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2015

We hope you will choose The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. for all your house cleaning needs. Our Company is focused on providing high-quality cleaning services and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We offer one time, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, move out and new construction cleans. We strive for flexibility to meet our customers needs. With great reviews, we are sure you'll be happy working with The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. If you have any questions or want to schedule an estimate or cleaning, please feel free to contact us. We hope to hear from you soon!...

EMS Cleaning LLC

Professional house cleaning and deep cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

11/10/2015

These girls are amazing. Absolutely love them. They were very polite and professional. I had them do a deep clean on my house and it turned out wonderful. I haven't had a cleaning company clean as great as they did. They were finish in a timely manner. These girls will definitely be my new cleaning company for any of my cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaned

Category house cleaning

11/09/2015

Jessica and Susan did an outstanding job and completed everything on my list of things to be cleaned in my home. They were efficient but thorough and my home looks great! I will definitely be hiring them for routine cleans to keep my home looking this nice throughout the year.

Description of Work
I called Dusting Divas for a deep clean on my home this fall and they did a fantastic job! They charge by the hour for deep cleans and I thought $60 an hour was very reasonable.

Category house cleaning