The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2015

600 County Road 515

Ignacio, CO 81137

We hope you will choose The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. for all your house cleaning needs. Our Company is focused on providing high-quality cleaning services and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We offer one time, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, move out

11/10/2015

Michelle T.

These girls are amazing. Absolutely love them. They were very polite and professional. I had them do a deep clean on my house and it turned out wonderful. I haven't had a cleaning company clean as great as they did. They were finish in a timely manner. These girls will definitely be my new cleaning company for any of my cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaned

Category house cleaning

11/09/2015

Amanda G.

Jessica and Susan did an outstanding job and completed everything on my list of things to be cleaned in my home. They were efficient but thorough and my home looks great! I will definitely be hiring them for routine cleans to keep my home looking this nice throughout the year.

Description of Work
I called Dusting Divas for a deep clean on my home this fall and they did a fantastic job! They charge by the hour for deep cleans and I thought $60 an hour was very reasonable.

Category house cleaning

Janitorial Service,House Cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co.

How is The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. overall rated?

The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. open?

The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. is open:

Does The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. offer free estimates?

Ask The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. for details on free project estimates.

Does The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. offer a senior discount?

No, The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co.?

No, The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. does not offer warranties.

What services does The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. offer?

The Dusting Divas Cleaning Co. offers the following services: Janitorial Service,House Cleaning