Spectrum Interiors LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2014

Remodeling General Contracting Drywall Metal framing Interior Color Plaster Acoustical Grid Ceiling System Interior Exterior Painting Additions Decks/staining Doors/windows/trim...

JEsquivel Painting

I am a professional painter with 15+ years of experience in every kind of home painting project, I provided top quality work for the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding areas. I have experience in exterior and interior painting, wood staining, drywall repair and wood and garage flooring. I am also experienced in basic maintenance and upkeep work. Professional, friendly and prompt!

Elite Painting & Home Renovations

We are a local family owned business helping families build there dream home.Our focus is quality and client satifaction. we have 8 yrs experience in interior/exteriror and faux finishing painting. We also specialize in drywall/repairs, framing, flooring, decks, etc.

Higher Vision Construction

Here to provide long-term relationships & provide quality services for all of your Interior & Exterior Painting needs!

02/10/2017

Everything went perfectly. Chris Lawrence single-handedly finished the entire job in one loooong day. This basically on the spur of the moment b/c our drywall contractor flaked out over the prior weekend.

Description of Work
We needed seven sheets of sheetrock and extensive patching as part of our master bath remodel. This required fitting the sheetrock, including a couple of tricky spots and funky walls, thanks to our older home. Also finish drywall work = tape & texture.

10/01/2014

Alan returned my call immediately, asked a lot of questions, showed up for the job with all of the tools and equipment necessary. He was polite, friendly and professional, and did a terrific job. I am especially pleased as he walked into a situation where I had started the work - incorrectly and he was able to "fix" my mess. I am out of hot water with my husband - and also have a contractor that w...

Description of Work
Alan installed a new exterior entry door, trim, molding, etc... I thought I could do the install but realized quickly that I needed a professional.

Category drywall,woodworking,doors

07/11/2014

Awesome job putting in ceiling fans, and at the last minute putting up boxes to flatten the ceiling so I could get the flush looking result I wanted, they worked tirelessly to get it done even working through till midnight to get the job done, clean and efficient, a pleasure to work with, will be calling again for other jobs as needed, Thanks Guys.

Description of Work
Ceiling fans

Category electrician,remodeling

06/07/2014

Alan was very professional at our first meeting taking his measurements, explaining how he would do the job. He gave us a bid within 24 hours and his price was in the middle of the four bids that we received. Alan was able to start three days before his original scheduled date. He worked very quickly and did daily clean up before leaving. The only problem was he neglected to follow instructions on...

Description of Work
Installed 1/2 inch drywall on 3000 square feet of ceiling and walls. Taped and hand trowel textured all of his work.

05/09/2014

Alan Alpin showed up to the estimate. He seemed very excited at the time of estimate and kept insisting about putting in 'Party Walls" even though we have concrete walls. The estimate was 3 times as expensive as the other quotes I received. He was punctual and did show up, but would not call on him again. His mannerisms and "Party Walls" did provide a lot of entertainment for myself and my friend ...

Description of Work
I had provider provide a quote and did not move forward with the company

03/15/2014

He is very experienced. He was right on time with his schedule and finished everything when he said he would. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He has been working for the past two weeks. He replaced nine doors, refinished my wood floors, he dry-walled the living room and added interior color plaster, he did some recess lighting and replaced three windows.

Category drywall contractor","electrician","hardwood floor specialist","Lighting","room remodeling","window installer","door installer

01/19/2014

Upon agreement of the final contract for the interior remodel at my home address in Eagel-Vail CO. I found the contractor to be extremely professional and diligent throughout the project. Project cleanliness and staff politeness was greatly appreciated as our home was occupied during construction Spectrum Interiors controlled measures were in place agreement so service was delivered and expedited in a very timely manner. Quite Frankly, their skill set and creativity true on display Pictures to follow Thank Again Alan and the crew, it's everything I had envisioned!! -Chris B .

Description of Work
Home Interior Remodel design electrical layout & Design Interior framing drywall integrated plaster and lighting Detailed trim Inset finished wall cavities

Category drywall contractor","electrician","Lighting","plaster contractor","room remodeling

01/18/2014

It was beautiful. It was very neat when he left everything was cleaned up. I would recommend him highly to someone.

Description of Work
He did drywall, specifically it was a venetian plaster that he did.

Category drywall contractor

01/17/2014

They did such a good job on the top floor we had them do the bottom floor as well. They were clean and picked up after themselves. I would recommend them to other.

Description of Work
They did the top and bottom of my home they did drywall, paining, tiling on the floor, the plumbing, they added kitchens and added a spiral staircase.

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor","plumber","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

01/09/2014

He is very talented. He did a very good job. He is very time efficient and cost effective.

Description of Work
He completely remodeled my great room.

Category room remodeling