McCreery & Sun of Colorado, Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since August 2010

3455 W F St

Greeley, CO 80631

McCreery & Sun has been serving Greeley and much of the rest of Northern Colorado since 1974. We got our start in the solar business and were the area’s most prolific installer of energy saving equipment. We soon developed into a complete mechanical contracting firm handling all our customers’ HVAC needs. Our business was founded on the principal that customer service and fair pricing are the keys to success. When it comes to quality service, you can count on McCreery & Sun to treat you fairly and promptly. McCreery & Sun currently employs 7 Service Technicians, 2 Office Administrators, 1 Project Coordinator and 1 Consultant. Call McCreery & Sun today and experience the difference for yourself!...

04/02/2020

ROBERT G.

We were set for a Friday appointment, when a storm was set to hit the area Thursday morning they arrived a day early and got the house warm for my elderly father. Thank you very much!

Description of Work
Furnace replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing about your recent positive experience with our company! We strive to give 100% satisfaction in customer service at all times.

03/03/2020

Joni H.

They're fantastic! They're, polite, knowledgeable, and thorough. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They service our air conditioner and furnace every year.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing your positive experiences with our company! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you with all your future HVAC needs!

09/09/2019

Laurie H.

I don't usually review companies that I do business with unless they give truly exceptional service. My experience with McCreery & Sun was one of the best I have every experienced. I got a call from my tenant in Greeley who said her air conditioning wasn't working. The problem occurred during a long stretch of 90 degree plus days. I called McCreery and the very pleasant lady who answered the phone said she would do whatever she could to help my tenant. Less than 24 hours later there was an A/C tech at her door. The tech checked the entire A/C system, cleaned it inside and out, changed the filter and added some refrigerant. The house then was cooler than when it was new! The tech then called me and left a message outlining everything he did. He left me his cell phone number in case I had any questions and thanked me for my business. I was afraid that the bill was going to be very expensive but the charges were explained in detail and the price was less than I expected especially considering the high level of service and courtesy I received. I wholeheartedly and happily recommend McCeery & Sun for all your heating and A/C needs. In fact, I wish they had a branch in Denver so they could look after all my other properties. Sincerely, Don Hicks

Description of Work
A/C not working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We strive to provide this 100% customer satisfaction for every customer and we are pleased to hear you received just that!! We value you as a customer and greatly appreciate your business!

06/17/2019

John D.

The new furnace was installed and then an old used filter of mine was placed in it. The company owner was informed of this in person and did nothing about it. I had to struggle to get the new thermostat functional because the technician did not complete the installation. My final bill included an offer to enter my name in a drawing if I completed a positive review.

Description of Work
Replace furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Regarding the furnace filter complaint, our technician did install the filter from your old furnace since it was only a week or two old and was not soiled at all, so instead of wasting your money and throwing that filter away, he did put it in the new furnace. Regarding the thermostat problems, we were not aware that you were having troubles with it as everything was in working order when we left and we would have been more than happy and willing to send a technician out to help you resolve this issue had we been notified of this problem. The insert for reviews is included in every customer's invoices to build our reviews on all forms of social media, we apologize if this offended you in any way. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact our owners to discuss them and to find a way to resolve any problems/issues you may still have. We value your business and strive to make your future experiences with us 100% satisfactory.

02/03/2017

Robert W.

I will continue to use them when I need them.

Description of Work
They put a hard start on my air conditioning condensing unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your HVAC needs. We appreciate your business!

06/03/2016

Michael R.

Description of Work
Knowledgeable and thorough service on home cooling system

Category

Thank you for choosing us as your HVAC Mechanical Contractor. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

04/13/2016

Susan A.

After obtaining an estimate from someone else, I contacted McCreery & Sun. (I should have called them first, since I've used them in the past for servicing both my furnace and my gas fireplace. They've done great work every time that I've called them.) McCreery & Sun were almost $1000 cheaper than my first estimate (Andy's Pipe Dream). In addition, they didn't try to up-sell me anything. Lastly, they adjusted my water pressure from 40 psi to 50 psi at no additional cost. Great job! I am very impressed by them.

Description of Work
Replaced 15 year old water heater.

Category plumbing

Thank you for choosing McCreery & Sun as your trusted HVAC Mechanical Contractor! We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear you have once again received outstanding service from our company! Please let us know if we can assist you with any of your future HVAC needs.

03/10/2016

Linda R.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for choosing McCreery & Sun as your HVAC Mechanical Contractor. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

01/14/2016

Kenneth K.

Description of Work
Our furnace went out during cold spell day after Thanksgiving. Chris came out right away and got things going again, having to improvise as parts weren't available over the holiday.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your trust in our company for your heating issues. We look forward to providing and installing your new furnace in the near future, and serving you with any of your future HVAC needs!

12/24/2015

Cathy I.

I had recently placed a duplex for sale and the inspection showed that both furnaces needed to be replaced. James McCreery did an outstanding job of working this installation into their busy schedule on very short notice. Not only did he and his crew replace the two furnaces in the crawl space of the duplex in the middle of our first big snowstorm of the year, he also got up on the snow and ice covered roof to replace the flue pipe so that the closing of the sale could go through on time. As well as replacing the furnaces, they also removed several old furnaces and furnace parts that had been left in the crawl space by other service providers. James kept me informed as to what was happening every step of the way. I am completely happy with the services he and his crew and the folks in the office provided. I will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Replaced two furnaces and one flue pipe.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed]- We are so pleased to hear that the team at McCreery & Sun did an outstanding job for you! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship for your HVAC needs. Sincerely, Michelle Butterworth, President

12/16/2015

Karen L.

Description of Work
Installed a new A/C unit. Good work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

11/18/2015

Tom D.

Good

Description of Work
Tech was very knowledgeable & friendly. I think his name was Jim & he did a very good job.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate your business and your positive review about your recent experience with our company. We look forward to serving you with any of your future HVAC needs!

10/14/2015

Carla K.

McCreery & Suns always shows up on time, did a fantastic job as always. Leaves work area clean. Would always recommend.

Description of Work
Serviced furnace. Moved and added shutoff to gas line for BBQ grill. Checked gas stove.

Category gas grill repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your positive review and most importantly for your business! We appreciate customer's like you who are loyal to us and refer us to their friends and family. We look forward to serving you with any of your HVAC needs for many years to come!

09/28/2015

Virginia K.

Description of Work
Replaced thermostat.

Category plumbing

Thank you for being a loyal McCreery & Sun customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you with your HVAC needs for many years to come!

05/17/2015

irma M.

Went fabulous. Thank you so much you came or when no one else would until Saturday or Sunday.

Description of Work
Jim fixed leak under kitchen sink and was friendly with all the kids running around and very professional.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

We are pleased to hear you received excellent service from our technician/company. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance for your HVAC needs. Thank you for choosing McCreery & Sun of Colorado, Inc.

04/24/2015

Shari S.

Each service the person was friendly and very knowledgable.

Description of Work
Moved into a different house and had no idea when the furnace was installed. A service professional can and cleaned my furnace and air conditioning. The next service call they checked my fire insert, cleaned my electric furnace filter, and removed an old water softener.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

We are pleased to hear you received exceptional service from our company and greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the future with your HVAC needs. Congratulations on your new home!

04/13/2015

Rose M.

They had everything done the same day

Description of Work
Removed and installed new hot water heater and serviced furnace and air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

We value your business and are pleased to hear we met your expectations. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future for your HVAC needs.

03/11/2015

David C.

Description of Work
They were called to repair my furnace, in which they had to return because the problem was not resolved. On the second visit it was determined that the company that installed the furnace had crossed the intake and exhaust pipes. Having McCreery service tech correct this, my furnace has been working properly. NO MORE COLD NIGHTS!!!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

[member name removed] Thank you for the recognition of a job well done. Although we had to make a second attempt to repair on a difficult troubleshoot, I am glad we could resolve this problem for you. Thank you - Scott Butterworth

03/06/2015

Randolph S.

Russ the service technician was on time, performed work very satisfactory, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Replaced circuit, board furnace and capacitor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business. We are looking forward to serving you in the years to come!

06/18/2013

Karen B.

We have used McCreery and Sun several times. Their service is always prompt and reliable at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Repaired furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [removed member name]. We truly appreciate your positive review as well as your business. If you ever need any future HVAC service, we are happy to help!

08/25/2012

Nancy U.

called 3 times, talked with them. said they would have onea of their guys call to ser up a time, and never heard from them.

Description of Work
no one acted on my request

06/12/2012

Gordon A. W.

He is good and has enough people working for him. They respond very quickly and are very professional.

Description of Work
I used McCreery & Sun for a routine service on our air conditioning and heater.

Northern Colorado Plumbing & Drain Service Inc

Rod Henrichsen - Third generation Contractor & Master Plumber (owner). We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Alder Plumbing

Professional Plumbing services. 2nd generation with 20 plus years experience. Servicing any and all of your plumbing repair or replacement needs. Free estimates. Reliable, Passionate, Professional and family owned. Let us take care of your plumbing needs. We greatly appreciate any and all business.

Offers by Alder Plumbing on Angi
    Front Range Water Heater

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing

We offer a full line of HVAC and related products and services, including: Heating and cooling service. Radiant heating and cooling. Boilers and furnaces. Humidifiers. Water heaters. Solar panels. Swimming pool heater service.

RV/Motor Home heating and cooling service. Swimming pool chemical balancing.