McCreery & Sun of Colorado, Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since August 2010

3455 W F St

Greeley, CO 80631

McCreery & Sun has been serving Greeley and much of the rest of Northern Colorado since 1974. We got our start in the solar business and were the area’s most prolific installer of energy saving equipment. We soon developed into a complete mechanical contracting firm handling all our customers’ HVAC needs. Our business was founded on the principal that customer service and fair pricing are the keys to success. When it comes to quality service, you can count on McCreery & Sun to treat you fairly and promptly. McCreery & Sun currently employs 7 Service Technicians, 2 Office Administrators, 1 Project Coordinator and 1 Consultant. Call McCreery & Sun today and experience the difference for yourself!...

04/02/2020

ROBERT G.

We were set for a Friday appointment, when a storm was set to hit the area Thursday morning they arrived a day early and got the house warm for my elderly father. Thank you very much!

Description of Work
Furnace replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing about your recent positive experience with our company! We strive to give 100% satisfaction in customer service at all times.

03/03/2020

Joni H.

They're fantastic! They're, polite, knowledgeable, and thorough. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They service our air conditioner and furnace every year.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing your positive experiences with our company! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you with all your future HVAC needs!

09/09/2019

Laurie H.

I don't usually review companies that I do business with unless they give truly exceptional service. My experience with McCreery & Sun was one of the best I have every experienced. I got a call from my tenant in Greeley who said her air conditioning wasn't working. The problem occurred during a long stretch of 90 degree plus days. I called McCreery and the very pleasant lady who answered the phone said she would do whatever she could to help my tenant. Less than 24 hours later there was an A/C tech at her door. The tech checked the entire A/C system, cleaned it inside and out, changed the filter and added some refrigerant. The house then was cooler than when it was new! The tech then called me and left a message outlining everything he did. He left me his cell phone number in case I had any questions and thanked me for my business. I was afraid that the bill was going to be very expensive but the charges were explained in detail and the price was less than I expected especially considering the high level of service and courtesy I received. I wholeheartedly and happily recommend McCeery & Sun for all your heating and A/C needs. In fact, I wish they had a branch in Denver so they could look after all my other properties. Sincerely, Don Hicks

Description of Work
A/C not working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We strive to provide this 100% customer satisfaction for every customer and we are pleased to hear you received just that!! We value you as a customer and greatly appreciate your business!

06/17/2019

John D.

The new furnace was installed and then an old used filter of mine was placed in it. The company owner was informed of this in person and did nothing about it. I had to struggle to get the new thermostat functional because the technician did not complete the installation. My final bill included an offer to enter my name in a drawing if I completed a positive review.

Description of Work
Replace furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Regarding the furnace filter complaint, our technician did install the filter from your old furnace since it was only a week or two old and was not soiled at all, so instead of wasting your money and throwing that filter away, he did put it in the new furnace. Regarding the thermostat problems, we were not aware that you were having troubles with it as everything was in working order when we left and we would have been more than happy and willing to send a technician out to help you resolve this issue had we been notified of this problem. The insert for reviews is included in every customer's invoices to build our reviews on all forms of social media, we apologize if this offended you in any way. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact our owners to discuss them and to find a way to resolve any problems/issues you may still have. We value your business and strive to make your future experiences with us 100% satisfactory.

02/03/2017

Robert W.

I will continue to use them when I need them.

Description of Work
They put a hard start on my air conditioning condensing unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your HVAC needs. We appreciate your business!

04/13/2016

Susan A.

After obtaining an estimate from someone else, I contacted McCreery & Sun. (I should have called them first, since I've used them in the past for servicing both my furnace and my gas fireplace. They've done great work every time that I've called them.) McCreery & Sun were almost $1000 cheaper than my first estimate (Andy's Pipe Dream). In addition, they didn't try to up-sell me anything. Lastly, they adjusted my water pressure from 40 psi to 50 psi at no additional cost. Great job! I am very impressed by them.

Description of Work
Replaced 15 year old water heater.

Category plumbing

Thank you for choosing McCreery & Sun as your trusted HVAC Mechanical Contractor! We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear you have once again received outstanding service from our company! Please let us know if we can assist you with any of your future HVAC needs.

12/24/2015

Cathy I.

I had recently placed a duplex for sale and the inspection showed that both furnaces needed to be replaced. James McCreery did an outstanding job of working this installation into their busy schedule on very short notice. Not only did he and his crew replace the two furnaces in the crawl space of the duplex in the middle of our first big snowstorm of the year, he also got up on the snow and ice covered roof to replace the flue pipe so that the closing of the sale could go through on time. As well as replacing the furnaces, they also removed several old furnaces and furnace parts that had been left in the crawl space by other service providers. James kept me informed as to what was happening every step of the way. I am completely happy with the services he and his crew and the folks in the office provided. I will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Replaced two furnaces and one flue pipe.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed]- We are so pleased to hear that the team at McCreery & Sun did an outstanding job for you! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship for your HVAC needs. Sincerely, Michelle Butterworth, President

10/14/2015

Carla K.

McCreery & Suns always shows up on time, did a fantastic job as always. Leaves work area clean. Would always recommend.

Description of Work
Serviced furnace. Moved and added shutoff to gas line for BBQ grill. Checked gas stove.

Category gas grill repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your positive review and most importantly for your business! We appreciate customer's like you who are loyal to us and refer us to their friends and family. We look forward to serving you with any of your HVAC needs for many years to come!

05/17/2015

irma M.

Went fabulous. Thank you so much you came or when no one else would until Saturday or Sunday.

Description of Work
Jim fixed leak under kitchen sink and was friendly with all the kids running around and very professional.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

We are pleased to hear you received excellent service from our technician/company. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance for your HVAC needs. Thank you for choosing McCreery & Sun of Colorado, Inc.

04/24/2015

Shari S.

Each service the person was friendly and very knowledgable.

Description of Work
Moved into a different house and had no idea when the furnace was installed. A service professional can and cleaned my furnace and air conditioning. The next service call they checked my fire insert, cleaned my electric furnace filter, and removed an old water softener.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

We are pleased to hear you received exceptional service from our company and greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the future with your HVAC needs. Congratulations on your new home!

Viking Facility Services

We're a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. Specializing in HVAC, refrigeration, commercial and residential equipment and appliance maintenance and repair, and just about anything else! Locally owned and operated! 24/7 emergency on call! Extremely competitive pricing, and always a personal experience, satisfaction GUARANTEED!

Northern Colorado Plumbing & Drain Service Inc

Rod Henrichsen - Third generation Contractor & Master Plumber (owner). We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Jones Plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, gas line installs and repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing

We offer a full line of HVAC and related products and services, including: Heating and cooling service. Radiant heating and cooling. Boilers and furnaces. Humidifiers. Water heaters. Solar panels. Swimming pool heater service.

RV/Motor Home heating and cooling service. Swimming pool chemical balancing.