All

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Jones Plumbing

Founded 2014 •

1948 44th Avenue Ct

Greeley, CO 80634

We specialize in plumbing services, gas line installs and repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the

Jeff B.

The owner himself did the work. He was professional, on time, and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
plumbing

Justin A.

Jesse is great to work with and very easy to communicate with. He did a great job on my sump pump replacement.

Description of Work
plumbing

Dylan ..

Great! Best part is he doesn't schedule out more than a couple of weeks or so. So you're never waiting long if you time it right.

Description of Work
remodel, removing galvanized pipes, basically explaining the cluster f**k that was in front of me and taking care of it.

Jim G.

Jesse did a great job on a recent addition of a utility sink. He has also done several other jobs for me in the past. He is reliable, respectful, and gets the job done right the first time. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
plumbing

11/17/2021

Mark C.

I would work with Jones Plumbing again. Jessie did a number of different projects for me. He was courteous did great work and had reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Plumbing

11/16/2021

Shanah ..

He was amazing always on time , quick, neat does great work and price is reasonable . we will be using him forever.

Description of Work
Installed a new circulator, water shut off,gas line shutoff,faucets,toilets,removed vent hood

Category plumbing

thank you so much maam it was my pleasure

11/10/2021

Tessa T.

Description of Work
Install plumbing to put in a gas range where there is an existing electrical range.

08/25/2020

Kristen C.

This person contacted me promptly and gave me an affordable quote, however cancelled on me repeatedly. When I expressed that I was self employed and having to rearrange my schedule affects my own business/income, he offered a variety of excuses as then stated that my services was considered low priority. I rescheduled only to be cancelled on again. I was extremely dissatisfied with his professionalism and lack of consideration for my time.

Description of Work
Gas Fireplace service

Category fireplaces

Elite Rooter

Alder Plumbing

Professional Plumbing services. 2nd generation with 20 plus years experience. Servicing any and all of your plumbing repair or replacement needs. Free estimates. Reliable, Passionate, Professional and family owned. Let us take care of your plumbing needs. We greatly appreciate any and all business.

Award 2022
    Offers by Alder Plumbing on Angi
    PureWater Plumbing and Water Purification

PureWater Plumbing and water purification specializes in water treatment and water heaters. Rather you want a traditional tank water heater or a tankless water heater we do them all. We also offer state of the art water treatment systems with a lifetime warranty. Don't be had by unlicensed people doing work in your home. We are licensed and we pull permits on every job so you know the job is being done right. With over 50 years combined experience PureWater Plumbing and Water Purification is your one stop for all your plumbing needs. We are a locally owned and operated business and we spend little in marketing and advertising so we can pass those savings onto you.

Award 2022

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    ap0035026
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, Gas line installs, french drain and sump pumps and more!

hvac,