Colorado Tub Repair, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

Hi There! We are Colorado Tub Repair and we specialize in the restoration & repair of shower pans, bathtubs, tile, sinks and countertops. Our refinish is lasting LONGER than brand new bathtubs being made now a days!! Do you have a peeling tub or shower pan? No problem. Is your tub and tile PINK?!?!? We got you. Are you in love with a clawfoot and want to bring her back to life? We are suckers for clawfoot tubs. Let's bring her in. Does your mom have difficulty climbing into her bathtub safely? We can cut into the existing bathtub and create a walk through step for her. Are you countertops dated and old? We can refinish them to an modern color with a solid warranty. We value authenticity, communication, education and community. We believe in working hard and playing hard. Colorado Tub Repair has the best team! All are background checked, trained for a series of months and ROCKSTARS of the industry. We are excited to help you take more pride in your home!...

Infinity Contracting, LLC

Infinity Contracting is a general contracting company serving Northern Colorado for all of their home improvement and remodel wants and needs.

Granite Innovations llp

Our family owned business is happy to offer professional marble, quartz and granite fabrication and installation counter tops. With unique and extraordinary ideas for your projects. Enjoy the new elegance of your counter tops, contact us for more information. **Bathroom Deal** $350 Up to 48inches square feet Remnant slab colors (colors vary) 4 Different edges to choose from (Flat polish, Pencil edge, Waterfall edge and Bevel Edge) Undermounted vanity sinks (square or oval) **We will not disconnect or re connect any pluming**

Offers by Granite Innovations llp on Angi
Granite & Marble Designs LLC

Granite & Marble Designs is a full service stone fabrication company that has 16 employees to serve all your needs. Everything from custom work, design, stone selection, remodel, tile installation, etc. We work with all natural stones as well as all engineered stones such as Caesarstone, Silestone, Hanstone, Cambria, etc. We are fully insured for $2 million in general Liability and meet all workmans compensation insurances. We service the entire state of Colorado and we even go out of state, of course additional trip charges will apply outside of the Denver metro area. Our moto is "Where Service and Quality are as solid as our Product." Mention that you found us on Angies List and we will give you a free undermount sink (valued at $300). Can not be combined with any other discounts. Additional contact name -Michael Clifton or Jack Wilt. Office number - (303) 551-6000.. Additional contact names- Stephanie, Justin or Joe Additional emails - stephaniej@granitemarbledesigns.com, justin@granitemarbledesigns.com, joseph@granitemarbledesigns.com, jack@granitemarbledesigns.com, michael@granitemarbledesigns.com. See website for additional contact name, email & phone number. Parade of Homes award winner 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.

04/12/2017

Professional, on-time and color matched perfectly.

Description of Work
Repir chip in bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing

Thanks for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! Your tub was a great candidate for a repair and we love fixing them. We appreciate you.

11/19/2016

Outstanding. My interior designer thought I had a new tub installed. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinished with some tile replacement

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!! I really enjoyed collaborating with you to create that new look for your home!

08/10/2016

Colorado Tub Repair provided exceptional service, from their responsiveness to our initial email inquiry to the actual work done by Andrea and Sarah. Our tub's prior finish was flaking off; they stripped and resurfaced it, and returned a couple days later for touch-ups and to apply caulking. We'd initially hired a different company. Colorado Tub Repair easily overcame a problem that had caused the...

Description of Work
Tub Resurfacing (including stripping of previous surface)

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We really enjoyed working with you and are thrilled to help you take even more pride in your home. We appreciate you!

08/02/2016

I wholeheartedly recommend this company, and their installer, Dawn. A first class operation, the tub looks new and they were there when they said they'd be, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Refinished my bathtub

08/02/2016

Again, he did an excellent job. Top notch. Tub looks brand new.I don't shop around. He is the best so I just go to him. Well worth the money.

Description of Work
Josh did my second re-glaze bathtub with him

08/02/2016

I called CTR on Thursday afternoon, and Josh was out the next day. Josh arrived exactly on time, removed his shoes in our home (which I REALLY appreciate), evaluated the situation and determined that the repair should be sufficient (read: the more expensive and time-consuming full resurface was not needed at this time). On the phone the previous day I was informed that if a repair was all that was needed it would take about an hour to perform the repair, and was quoted a cost for repair. Josh met both of those standards, with spades! Josh also educated me on how our tub developed the rust area, and how to maintain the tub in the area of the spot in order to maximize the lifespan of the repair. Josh even gave me a hot tip on the best way to clean the tub in order to prevent etching and damage to the finish on the enamel. (You'll have to hire Colorado Tub Repair to find out - I'm not telling!)

Description of Work
CO Tub Repair fixed a rusting spot in our 14 year old tub.

04/01/2016

He did a nice job. I couldn't find anyone else that was willing to work on the older size shower so I was pleased he did it.

Description of Work
Repaired the shower pan. They did a refinish on it.

05/23/2015

This went very well. We called CTR while in the middle of a bathroom remodeling job (it was kind of an afterthought). Our old iron tub that came with the house didn't match the new colors, and it had a couple chips. CTR turned the old yellow tub into a brand new white tub. We are very glad we had this done. The $530 included applying a non-skid on the tub floor. Down sides: It does smell, so plan on having a lot of ventilation. This goes away fairly quickly. In our case, the backing for the non-skid surface never really cured, leaving the tub floor sticky, but CTR was happy to come out and fix it. All in all, this was pretty impressive. If you've got an old iron tub that needs to be a new iron tub, give CTR a call. They're great people to work with and the results are excellent.

Description of Work
Etched and reglazed iron bathtub; changed color from 1970's yellow to white.

04/05/2014

I called a number of tub refinishing companies, both local and national. Colorado Tub Repair laid out exactly what their methods were and what it would cost. I liked the fact that they are a local company and that they used etching as part of the refinishing process--I had read that if etching isn't used, then it's not worth it. Our 1978 porcelain tub looks GORGEOUS, like new! The work was done in a timely manner and the workers cleaned up nicely after the work was done. We were given instructions for keeping our tub looking as gorgeous as it does now, and a warranty which will transfer to the next homeowners, which is nice because we are putting our home on the market soon. Everyone was professional and courteous. We're going to have them come back out and refinish our fiberglass shower pan downstairs.

Description of Work
Etched, repaired chips, primed and reglazed bathtub

11/11/2013

THE WORK WAS COMPLETED IN A PROFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER. THE FINISH IS STILL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THIS CONTRACTOR.

Description of Work
Resurfaced bathtub , changed color from pink to white

Category bathtub refinisher

Refinishing, chip repair, buffing of bathtubs, shower pans, sinks, and countertops

We are surface specialist. So when it comes to your tub or sink's plumbing, you will want to hire a competent and licensed plumber. We are not able to installation any bathtubs, shower pans, sinks and countertops. We are able to improve on what is existing.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover