CNW Siding & Window Company, Inc.

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2010

39+ years in Business; A+ Rating with BBB. "Quality Service is our most Important Commodity"...

Colorado Western Construction

COMPLETE EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR STORM RESTORATION. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

J and A Roofing

Professional and responsive roofing. New construction, replacements, and repairs. We are experienced in all roofing materials. All types of siding and flooring including carpet and vinyl plank.

Above All Windows & Exteriors

Give us a call today at (970) 227-7616 for a top quality company that will do the job right the first time. We offer a wide array of products to fit the customers needs. We show them what they want. We offer Military & senior Discounts. We also offer financing. *21 Years Experience* Will also service Boulder.

11/28/2016

Michelle B.

It was great! They came in and pounded it out. They even worked the weekend for me so it would be done and over with when my roofers came. I really appreciated everything they did. Total professionals from beginning to end and the house looks wonderful.

Description of Work
The siding on my house was damaged by hail and they came out to replace the damaged siding and fascia.

Category siding

01/28/2016

Jimmy R.

Mr. Evans quoted and explained his product. Was knowledgeable of his product and explained quality installation practices. Install went well and was happy with the job they did.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 windows in my home.

Category replacement windows

11/11/2015

Ramona S.

I had been pricing siding. I went with these guys because they were so friendly and helpful. Great siding and a great price. Mark loves his job and takes pride in his work. I love the fact that instead of selling me a new bay window, they suggested replacing the windows in the one I already have. And it works perfectly. I am so happy with the way my house looks and more importantly I know it was done by an installer, Mark Evans, who takes pride in his work. It was great!

Description of Work
Installed window and siding, sided house, put facia and & wrapped and installed windows in my bay window. Turned out beautiful.

Category siding,replacement windows

08/22/2015

Zane W.

The service went very well. We were very pleased with people we worked with and in particular, Dick Evans. They offered a wonderful service and we're extremely happy with the windows they replaced.

Description of Work
window replacement for residence

Category replacement windows

02/14/2014

Darcy & Dean W.

We decided to look into siding for our home, it was a big decision and a large investment. We needed to be sure we were comfortable with the contractor. We spoke with several companies before deciding to go with Dick and CNW Siding. There were several reasons that we choose CNW. They are a local company, they have an A+ rating with BBB, but the deciding factor was our comfort level with Dick. He was sincerely concerned with explaining all of the all of the options, explaining the process and gave us his input regarding the best color for our home. He met the timeline he set for starting the project and set us up with Mark as the lead installer for our home. Mark is Dick's son and every bit as concerned about doing a great job as his father is. Mark took the initiative to add trim around the power outlets and light fixtures that were not part of the bid. He kept us informed on the progress. He took extra care to make sure the siding was installed perfectly. We have a large home and Mark was concerned about the extra time it was taking to complete the job. We appreciated his concern, but it was worth the extra time for the quality of work he did on our home. We would highly recommend CNW, Dick, Mark and crew to anyone who is considering new siding, windows or any of the services they offer. They by far exceeded our expectations in quality, craftsmanship, communication and ethics. GREAT JOB!! We will remember the great care and business practice. These folks do it right.

Description of Work
Maintenance free steel siding.

Category siding

04/28/2012

Slade J.

I have used CNW before and have always had a great experience with them. I used them again this time for my windows for an addition we are putting on our house. They are great to work with. I always feel they give us a great price and are wonderful to work with. Dick the salesman is very knowegeble about window and siding. There installers are very clean and professional and do a great job. I would not ever go any place else for windows or siding. Great Company.

Description of Work
Installed windows for an addition.

Category siding,replacement windows

Maintenance Free Siding (vinyl, solid core & steel);Fiber Cement Siding; Vinyl and Wood Replacement Windows; Awnings and Patio Covers

Stucco