WMD Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2013

4.2

WMD Carpet Cleaning is your top notch carpet cleaning company. We are truck mounted and we offer the most affordable prices with the best service. Call WMD today to get a quick quote over the phone. Remember we post all of our prices online so there are no hidden charges....

Rapid Response of Western Colorado

At Rapid Response it is our mission to meet our customers needs in a timely manner using the best practices, techniques and equipment available along with considerate communication to minimize uncertainty and inconvenience.

Happy Lion Cleaning

We clean carpets, airducts, pressure washing etc

Offers by Happy Lion Cleaning on Angi

12/08/2015

Nancy D.

Description of Work
We were selling the house and WMD came out to steam clean the carpet. They did an excellent job. Have used them once before with great results. Recommended them to my neighbor.

09/24/2015

carolyn B.

Description of Work
Put enzymes for dog urine on bedroom carpets and shampooed 2 bedrooms and closet.

04/30/2015

Julie F.

They were recommended by a friend. They were pretty excellent. They turned up when they were supposed to. I can't remember how much it was, but it was reasonable. Only one worker came to clean the carpet. When he was done, it was really clean. He did a really good job. He answered a lot of questions that I had because when we moved in to the house we had the carpet cleaned before we moved in. There were some marks and things and he answered questions about that. He was very knowledgeable. He was very professional. I am planning on using them again, actually, because I have a 2-1/2 year old in the house and need to use a carpet cleaner.

Description of Work
We used WMD Carpet Cleaning. They did a whole house carpet cleaning. They did six rooms, a couple of huge walk-in closets, landing and the stairs.

01/06/2015

Ken M.

He cancelled the 1st appointment and we had to rescheadule the following week... 3eWhen he arrives a week later, he had problems with a hose or something and left...he didn't come back for 2 hours...then he had problems with his carpet cleaning machine...then he couldn't get the right pressure and wasted more time....then...he told me i was pestering him...because I was following him around taking pictures for my boss... He then wanted to walk off the job and i convinced him to stay ,against my better judgement... It took him 12 and a half hours to do a job that should have taken 4 or 5 hourss due to him leaving for hours on end to make his eqipment work. In closing, the job was done on the cheap and it looked that way... What a waste of time and energy...

Description of Work
He was contracted to clean a commercial buiiding

Category upholstery cleaning

07/27/2013

Beth K.

David did a great job was very friendly and professional. He explained the complete procedure that he used and it dried in a couple of hours just like he said it would.

Description of Work
Cleaned two rooms and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Water Extractions, Carpet Sanitation, Mattress Cleaning, Sanitation & Fiber Protection

Air Duct, Blinds, & Window Cleaning