The Neighborhood Handyman Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

We are a small, local repair and remodeling company. We provide high detail service and pride ourselves on making every customer happy one homeowner at a time. If needed, we will ocassionally hire subcontractors to get the job done on schedule. If the job site distance exceeds 10 miles from the office there will be a $30 trip charge, which is due upon arrival. If hired for the project, the trip charge will be discounted on the invoice....

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angi
Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi

09/11/2020

Frank was prompt, efficient, and nice to talk with. He was able to schedule the appointment with me for the morning after I called him. He completed all projects very well and is clearly a skilled handyman. The bed frame in particular was a lot of work, and he did an excellent job. I was glad I contacted him, and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Install tension shower rod, assemble canopy bed frame, assemble outdoor bench glider

Category handyman service

12/10/2019

Frank never showed up. Was supposed to be here at noon and I gave up at 1:45. I tried to call him, no answer. I sent a text, no answer. Unreliable, what can I say.

Description of Work
lighting fixture repair

Category electrician

01/19/2018

Frank was very honest and forthcoming about repairing and future maintenance of the bathroom fan. I would hire him again for any handyman services.

Description of Work
Bathroom Fan repair

Category handyman service

06/02/2017

It was a pleasure meeting Frank. He communicated well, gave us an honest and fair quote, showed up right on time and performed fantastic work. I had several repair questions and Frank was not only able to answer all of them but he went above and beyond to perform a few extra repairs for us at no additional cost. We are listing our house soon and have several more repairs to make in order to have t...

Description of Work
Florescent light fixtures replaced, dishwasher adjusted, wall repair.

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,handyman service,interior painters,doors

04/04/2017

It was work that was done over several visits and Frank was on time for each appointment. He did a great job each time. I was very impressed with his work and his professionalism.

Description of Work
Frank did a variety of small home repairs (fixing a hole in the ceiling, repairing our storm door, fixing window blinds, etc.) and one major repair on the fence enclosing our backyard.

Category drywall,handyman service,doors

house repair, mobile home repair, repairs, hauling, plumbing, painting, drywall, fans, hotwater heater, some roof repair, sinks, toilets, skirting, porching, doors, fences, windows, awning, custom dog houses, etc.

complete roof repair, new furnace install, garage building, lawn mower repair, car repair, truck repair,