SunShine Painting Corporation

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2009

202 North Ave.

Grand Junction, CO 81501

Professional Painting, Residential, Commercial, Interior & Exterior. Repaints and new construction. 12 employees No subcontractors Member of Painting & Decorating Contractors of America PDCA Licensed in City of Grand Junction Service area- Mesa County only....

09/29/2017

Cynthia D.

Considering we made initial arrangements over the phone from 3000 miles away, it went well!

Description of Work
Needed fresh coat of paint before we moved into our newly purchased home.

Category interior painters

05/28/2017

Janet C.

Called 1st time, call returned by John, appt. sch. John called back the day of the appt. it was raining so he needed to resch. stated he would call me the beginning of the next week. Never called. My husband and myself made 3 more calls to Sunshine Painting and left messages. They were never returned. Hired a different painte

Description of Work
Exterior trim and verandah ceil painted

04/22/2016

John N.

Excellent they were professional.helpful and courteous. They did a fantastic job painting the house both inside and out

Description of Work
Painted inside and out

04/14/2016

Steven O.

They were all very pleasant and polite. The work took place over a 3 day period and they were very punctual each day. I was very pleased with the way they cleaned up each day and they did an exceptional job of cleaning up at the end of the project. When it was questionable whether they were going to complete the job in the requested 3 days, John went the extra mile and brought a 5th painter. The project was completed by 3PM on the 3rd day.!

Description of Work
John's crew painted the interior of our home.

Category interior painters

08/06/2015

Joni H.

I was very pleased with their work and highly recommend Sunshine Painting. They also were very willing to work with my deadlines and schedules.

Description of Work
Painted all interior rooms and the exterior porch and posts on a 90 year-old house and also painted interior on an addition to the older house.

Category house painters,interior painters

12/22/2013

Ted T.

Painted the exterior of a 2 story home, 2 coats. They pressure washed it and had quite a bit of scrapping to do as well, caulking, etc. Some of the walls needed to be primed as well. Also painted a large room inside the house and the front door, inside and out. They did a great job and I would hire them again.

09/27/2013

Robert W.

We are very please with the professional quality of the painting of the outside of our home. They power washed the wood, sanded the bad spots primed those areas, caulked all windows and doors. They cleaned up the area around the house and you would never know they were here except we have a beautifully bright and clean new exterior paint. If you want something done right hire this company, it may cost a little more but its done right, quickly without any mess left behind.

Description of Work
We were out of town on holiday when SunShine painted our house. I must say it was nice come home to a freshly painted house. They did a great job as promised and left not tracks that they had ever been here.

07/27/2013

Janet H.

see under and quot;What did the provider do?and quot;

Description of Work
We had the exterior of our house painted, along with a porch and storage shed. Mike and crew did an A+ job, were here when promised, made sure they did exactly what I wanted, and would not accept a down payment - Mike told me that he would take no payment until I was completely satisfied with their work! I highly recommend this company.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

07/11/2013

Ginger T.

Mike Day was professional and polite from the first phone call through the entire painting job. He arrived on time, quickly sent me a complete email bid with insurance info and was able to schedule the job on my short timeline. The job started on time and Mike checked in periodically. The crew did a very nice job and finished quickly. I'm very happy with the work and impressed with their professionalism.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

02/19/2013

moonie G.

I have been complaining about contractors constantly. I was looking at Angie's List trying to find a decent contractor because it has been horrible here but SunShine Painters are the most efficient and their price is very reasonable and their professionalism is the best. It is a good company because of these people. They are very courteous and very kind. I just used them a couple of weeks ago. They did not finish yet. It was not their fault, it was our fault because they found a leak coming out from a side but even though they did not finish, that is how I trust them. I just pay them and they work hard during cold winter January but they were so nice, they cleaned up after themselves fast. I love to give them the highest rating. The price was over $3000 and he gave me a winter 10% off. They are awesome. I will not hire anybody else but them. I will not even have price comparison. One guy gave us an estimate for $13000 and this man did it half price. That was how much he quoted. His estimate was $6000 and he did a beautiful job. He was very patient. He waited until I got the perfect color. I have changed so many colors because the color was not right and he is the best. He has been in the business for a long, long time.

Description of Work
SunShine Painting Corporation came out and painted outside last spring but we have a two-storey garage and they did not finish that the last time they painted the house. I decided to paint it his year and they did it during the cold winter.

Splash O Color Painting

J.P. Painting and Restoration

Transforming Lives By Transforming Living Spaces, For Beautiful Homes Inside & Out. We are constantly working on elevating the customer experience by providing the best customer service you could ask for. We provide PREMIUM quality painting and restoration services in Denver, CO and surrounding areas. Combining 18 years of experience with our commitment to excellence and client satisfaction, we have established our company as your top authority for painting and restoration services. You will love our ELITE customer service, from the first call through the end of the project. Reach out today for: *Residential/Commercial Painting *Interior/Exterior Painting *Stucco *Drywall/Texture *Flooring *Electrical *Plumming *Remodeling *Fences *Decks If you're ready for your home to be beautiful inside and out, call us today!

Luke's Painting Company

Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use high quality premium products for every project. The paint that we use offers great coverage, exceptionally stunning colors, high durability and excellent washability. Location of any project is never an issue, we love to travel so let us get you a free quote today! Luke can be reached directly by phone or text at - 334-922-9148 By email at - LukesPaintingCompany@yahoo.com

Offers by Luke's Painting Company on Angi

Professional Painting Services, Residential, Commercial, Interior & Exterior. From one room to complete complex. New construction & repaints. Over 38 years experience, offering quick service, quality workmanship, reasonable prices. Free Estimates. Free color consult with interior decorator with all signed contracts. Occupied spaces are our specialty.

No out of Mesa County Service