Specialized Stump Removal

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

Specialized Tree Stump Removal is based out of Summit County, CO. I am the owner and operator for my small business. I started my business in January 2010. I work all over the mountains, and usually spend 1 day a week in the Front Range. I am happy to travel to where you are, however, I can't promise that every job will work out. I wish I could drive to Grand Junction to grind out a $100 stump, but that is not always the case. My business is growing rapidly, and I attest that to the quality of the work I perform. I look at every job as my own yard, and I would not leave a mess in my yard. The machine that I use gives me the upper hand over many competitors. I can grind more stumps, in less time. I also have the ability to grind over a foot underground, ensuring the entire tree stump is gone. I am happy to grind 1 stump for you, or 2000. My pricing is very affordable, and the more stumps you have, the cheaper it gets. Tree stumps are gross. Give Specialized Stump Removal the chance to improve your property. Thank you, and I look forward to meeting you....

09/10/2015

He was very professional he brought his equipment just in case. He was fast and continued his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed several tree stumps and cut down some branches of a tree.

11/08/2013

see above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
jeff gave us an estimate on wednesday. once we accepted the quote, the work was completed in a workmanlike manner within 24 hours. jeff was very pleasant. arrived on time, and completed the work to our complete satisfaction. we would definitely use jeff again, and would feel very comfortable referring our friends and neighbors to him

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you soo much! Keep me in mind for anything in the future.

09/06/2013

they did a great job and cleaned up where the piles had been.  arrived on time and completed the job as promised. i have them scheduled to take out more tree stumps in september.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
loaded and hauled appx 3 tons of tree slash to the county dump. in 2011 and 2012 they removed tree stumps .

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you, looking forward to coming out to the cabin again!

09/06/2013

Excellent job.  Came on time, was neat, courteous, always asked for our opinion before doing anything unscheduled.  Overall excellent.  Second time using Jeff and we will use him again next Spring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 40 stumps removed

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you! Thanks for continually having me back!

08/20/2013

Perfectly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove stumps

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you [member name removed], I appreciate the business!!

Specialized Tree Stump Removal removes tree stumps. I specialize in one thing, and I make sure I provide the best service I can.

I do not do tree work. I do, however, work with the best tree services in our beautiful state. I am happy to provide you with recommendations to what company will work best for you.

Yes, always
Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Satisfaction