FAITH CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Licensed and insured....

Donald Adams Excavations

Offering full excavation services, from residential to commercial, including snow removal, foundations, septic systems, roads, even clearing land. We also build metal buildings, including concrete pads. We are fully insured and our employees are friendly and professional! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Foundation Repair of Western Colorado

Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving Colorado and Utah, they are the premier structural repair company. Foundation Repair of Western Colorado is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Repair of Western Colorado on Angi
Affordable One Home Services

Affordable 1 Home Services Inc., a residential and commercial roofing contractor. We offer roof replacement, new roof construction, and roof repairs for homes, offices, manufacturing and much more. Affordable 1 Home Services Inc. is a full-service contractor that offers not only roofing services but siding, window replacement, door replacement and much more.

05/16/2020

On schedule according to availability of materials. Honest professional and caring contractor, I highly recommend Faith Construction.

Description of Work
Remodel family room. Interior repainted. New baseboards installed.

Category drywall,picture framing,remodeling,interior painters

03/20/2014

The finish is nice, wasn't going for fancy, just basic. The price was reasonable. Workers were nice, polite and cleaned up each day. The project took so much longer than the it should have. Ordering of materials was slow which increased time by 3 weeks. 1st told me they would be in October 1st or 2nd, but insurance work came up and they had to do that. I had moved all the furniture out, jamming it...

Description of Work
1-Remodel of den, 2-Exterior repair/replacement of some soffit, facia and gutter replace and reset.

Category home builders

I am glad that you were happy with our work. I am wish that you would have expressed your disappointment with the texture at the time of the work being done. Our dry waller take pride in his work. He is skilled to the point that he could have matched your other walls.If you had spoken up, he would have corrected any issues that you had with what he had done. We have a lot of satisfied customers so...

09/12/2013

I have worked with him before and he was great!! Not this time. We talked about a date and he said he would come out and look at the job and never heard or saw him again, that was back in May, it is now September. Very disappointed in him. Very nice guy and would have been great to work with him again!! But did not work out this time!

Description of Work
He called and talked with me and that was it!!

Category masonry,foundation repair

I am sorry that this happened to you. Paul and I remember you for years ago when we were jusIt starting as a company. I am sorry that we disappointed you. I hope that you know that this is not or normal out come. Please let us know if we can do anything to repair our relationship.

07/01/2013

Paul was great from start to finish. He got started right away and kept me in the loop the entire time as to what was going on. He took on the huge task of dealing with insurance which saved me many sleepless nights. At each point in the construction Paul was doing all the coordinating with other companies to get them in and get things finished in a timely manner. He also took great care in trying...

Description of Work
Repair work on a rental unit. Re-carpet, re did bathroom flooring with tile. Re drywall.

Category home builders

Thank you for your review, we do our best to keep our customers satisfied.

03/16/2013

still no contact. The search continues

Description of Work
original appointment we rescheduled for the following week to do an estimate on an exterior extensive remodel. we have a stairway that is falling down and is unsafe so we are very concerned. After meeting with the rep from Faith Const. I felt pretty confident that we would be able to get this fixed. The rep. said it was " very doable". The man said it would take about a week to come up with an estimate for the job.... That was three weeks ago and no word or phone calls from Faith Const.

Category home builders

I am sorry that you were not take care of like you should have been. I will be using your review as a teaching tool to our estimates and those doing the bids. I wish that you would have made a call to our office to make sure that we had all your information correct. Please accept my apology for whatever happened to your estimate.

From floods to foundations if something needs repaired or remodeled we can do it.