84 LUMBER CO

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2010

lumber and building materials dealer, installed sales, national chain over 275 stores...

Affordable One Home Services

Affordable 1 Home Services Inc., a residential and commercial roofing contractor. We offer roof replacement, new roof construction, and roof repairs for homes, offices, manufacturing and much more. Affordable 1 Home Services Inc. is a full-service contractor that offers not only roofing services but siding, window replacement, door replacement and much more.

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed windows, furnished doors & hardware &. Misc

CATEGORY home improvement stores

12/16/2011

Jon was the person assisting me. I was impressed with his knowledge and willingness to find the right wood in the right shape that I needed. He offered me the option of him picking up the wood or he could arrange for me to get it if I needed it quicker. The price was lower than I had been quoted at the "big" name stores with a 10 day delay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a specific type of wood that was cut to order for a major remodel . I went into the store in desperation because we would have been at a standstill, with my house in complete disarray. They were able to provide the needed pieces within a few hours. The contrator failed to escape this time.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

lumber and building materials dealer, windows, doors, siding, trim, cabinets, countertops, plywoods, osb

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available