84 LUMBER CO

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2010

lumber and building materials dealer, installed sales, national chain over 275 stores...

American Windows & Doors, LLC

We're a Professional Window and Door Installation Company in Grand Junction, CO. With combined experience dating back to the 1960's, American Windows & Doors is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in a range of window and door installations in Grand Junction, CO. We offer high-quality workmanship and are an Andersen Certified Installer. You can rest assured that we only use the highest quality products when installing or repairing your windows. Talk to our friendly specialists today and get a free estimate on your window and door installation needs. Why Choose Us: Locally owned and operated Fully licensed and insured High-quality workmanship No money down loans available Andersen Certified Installer If your doors and windows are starting to look worn out, you should consider replacing them. A window and door installation from American Windows and Doors in Grand Junction, CO can take care of all your replacements and installations. We install windows and doors that will last you a lifetime. Our services include: Window Installation & Replacement Door Installation & Replacement Glass Replacement Doggy Door Installation Sky Lights & Sunrooms Call our installers today to get a free quote on your window, glass or door replacement project. With quality workmanship ad expert advice, we're your trusted window installation company in Grand Junction, CO.

Superior Remodeling Solutions LLC

My company specializes in interior and exterior painting and we also do small to large remodeling. We offer cheaper labor rates because we are a small company and will give high quality service as if we are a big company.

Offers by Superior Remodeling Solutions LLC on Angi
Divide Creek Construction & Excavation

We love doing remodels if your looking to design a new kitchen youll love give us a call today ! We do everything from painting to decking

10/15/2014

Andrew B.

Description of Work
Installed windows, furnished doors & hardware &. Misc

Category home improvement stores

12/16/2011

Trisa M.

Jon was the person assisting me. I was impressed with his knowledge and willingness to find the right wood in the right shape that I needed. He offered me the option of him picking up the wood or he could arrange for me to get it if I needed it quicker. The price was lower than I had been quoted at the "big" name stores with a 10 day delay.

Description of Work
I needed a specific type of wood that was cut to order for a major remodel . I went into the store in desperation because we would have been at a standstill, with my house in complete disarray. They were able to provide the needed pieces within a few hours. The contrator failed to escape this time.

Category home improvement stores

lumber and building materials dealer, windows, doors, siding, trim, cabinets, countertops, plywoods, osb

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available