JOHN AUTOMOTIVE DIAGNOSTIC

With Angi since July 2007

08/02/2016

John is everything you want in an auto mechanic. Honest, communicative, fairly priced, and doesn't recommend unnecessary services. I heard about him word-of-mouth and have recommended him to several friends, many of whom now use him as their regular mechanic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular service/maintenance on both my cars for the last 4 years.

02/13/2014

They were honest, prompt, fair, and fantastic. He did just what was needed and not anything extra.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of John Automotive Diagnostic.

12/17/2013

John has been keeping my 96 Grande Cherokee with 209,000 miles plus on the road for at least the last 5 or 6 years.  He never surprises me the extra service that is not needed.  He'll let me know wha

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a failed rebuilt power steering gear box that was installed about 2 years ago.

07/03/2013

John is one of those people that will tell you when something HAS to be done and when something needs to be watched.  I've taken my vehicle to other service providers and they wanted to replace almost everything.  The car is 15 years old and has been driven hard, so the fact things are loose or making a noise isn't a surprise.  John said some areas are making a small noise but don't need to be rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a vehicle with over 200,000 miles.  John went through everything, replaced front brakes, changed oil, fixed the seat belt and went through everything.

03/28/2012

I give them an "A" overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my vehicle for maintenance.