J&K Roofing

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2005

Safe work practices. No contact contract signing.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

J&K Roofing is a locally-owned and operated family business specializing in a wide range of roofing materials since 1984. During that time we have roofed over 50,000 roofs in the metro Denver and Front Range communities. Our experienced staff, manufacturer certified installations, and unparalleled customer service are just a few of the qualities that set us apart from other roofing companies in the region. ...

DESIGN SKYLIGHTS & SOLAR HOT WATER

Mark Lundquist started Design Skylights in 1989 after working in the home building industry and other day-lighting companies. His inspiration to be involved in the renewable energy field came during the first solar revolution. Some services offered are custom skylight designs, venting skylights, design and building sun-rooms and greenhouses, solar hot water systems and more. Please call to schedule.

Endurance Roofing LLC

Endurance Roofing is locally owned and operated. We specialize in all types of roofing products from residential to commercial. We pride ourselves on honesty, communication and integrity. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Our team has been in the roofing industry for 18 plus years and strive to be one of Colorado's premier exterior restoration contractors. Give us a call today for a free inspection/consultation.

Offers by Endurance Roofing LLC on Angi
Sol Vista Roofing

Building The Best Roofs In Colorado. We believe in high-quality construction, customer service, and professionalism. We are experts in shingle roofing, metal, stone-coated steel, composite products, and tile.

07/10/2018

We recently replaced our roof due to hail damage. We met with four different roofing companies and decided on J&K Roofing due to their competitive pricing and the great service we received from Taylor. He made it super easy to work with the insurance company and everything went incredibly smooth. Taylor was professional, helpful and responsive to all of our needs. The crew arrived as scheduled and worked a really long, hard day to get everything done in one day (our roof is huge). We were a little worried about the cleanup job because it was getting dark by the time they finished, but we checked it out the next morning and the cleanup was excellent! We were very satisfied with everything about the experience as well as the overall results.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced Due to Hail Storm

06/09/2018

Very well. Company professional And responsive from start to finish. Good price. Did what they said they would on time. Discussed with us a fix for an area of the of roof that was slanted incorrectly and a source of leaks. Crews worked from early to late. Had a few days delay due to a inspector showing up late and throwing off the schedule, but that was remedied. Very cooperative to saving old tiles for neighbor's, and very nice offering to help load them for several of the ladies.

Description of Work
Complete reroof of our tile roof

03/20/2018

Dealing with J&K was a miserable experience from start to finish. I only hired this company due to Tim being friends with my buddy. I was told my buddy would get a reward for bringing my business but to this day he hasn't gotten a thing so the lies started day 1. I felt like I was constantly lied too and in the dark this entire 6 month process. From the second I signed the contract and got the insurance check I basically never heard from anyone. They do not schedule anything and will not work with your schedule. When I signed the contract they didn't even cover the hole in my skylight for me. A month later the roofing materials were delivered at 10pm on a Sunday without notice. I was sitting on my couch then bam, house shakes and alarms go off. I called Tim and he apologized then said work would start at the end of the week. 24 hours later at 6am it was complete construction mayhem. Zero notice given. My car was stuck in the garage getting rained on by debris because it was blocked by their dumpster. The skylights were all removed so no family member could use the bathroom. My wife had to call off work and my brother had to cancel his visit because of his young kids. The roof crew threw away my rain sensor costing me $230 which I wasn't refunded until the end. They removed my swamp cooler but since I had no notice I had to call out an emergency electrician and pay more to shut it off. J&K does not work on anything but the roof so I couldn't have areas fixed causing one corner of my house to now be busted through. All of this could have been avoided with proper notice of when they were coming. After they left I never heard from anyone and waited a month for gutters. I called Tim and was told gutters were scheduled for the end of that week. 1 hour later 4 Hispanics in a rental truck show up with a work notice and no English skills. It was the gutters. J&K seem to have zero clue of who they hire or when they are showing up. They didn't replace the downspouts as I was promised. Tim apologized and again promised to let me know when things were going to happen. Few weeks later a random guy shows up and complains to me he was told the wrong skylight size. I had no idea who this person was. Four days later guy shows up while I'm at my doctor, cusses out my wife, installs the wrong skylight, sets off my alarms, and throws the old one into my yard. Tim once again apologized and threw the trash away. A week later I got a call, had a time scheduled, and another J&k guy installed my new skylights. That was great and I thought things were getting better. After awhile a guy showed up from my insurance to inspect for additional things as requested by J&K. I was never even told they were going to do this and just wanted to be done. I got an additional $500 for my shed that's gonna cost 3k to replace and more money for a back part of my roof. I was continously asked about this additional check by Tim and didn't want to tell him the amount. I felt like they wanted to pad the bill. They never did the work on the back part of my roof. I found out everything was finished by coming home to discover the roofing sign gone and inspection paper removed. Nobody ever calls you. I called the office multiple times and wrote multiple emails to no replies for my bill. When I finally got my bill there was zero break downs on cost or any paper work. The bill was given to me 5 days after the due date shown. The bill had been generated over a month before. Not to my shock my bill was the exact amount insurance gave me plus about $5,000 out of my pocket. I was charged for special shingles but I have no clue if those were actually installed. I have to have someone now fix the broken part of my roof, someone replace a shed with zero funds, finish the gutters, and drag myself out of debt for hiring this company. I had hoped hiring them would relieve stress but their lack of communication or scheduling caused more. I really wished I had hired a different company. I only paid my bill because of fear of having a lein put on me and wanting to just be done with it.

Description of Work
Roofing replacement after hail storm including gutters, skylights, and shed.

Category gutter repair,roofing,garage builders,skylights

09/29/2017

I have no complaints. Re-roofing was done in a timely manner. A couple of small problems were corrected quickly. The sales technician was pleasant and responsive to work with and the work crew did a good cleanup.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters after 2017 hail storm.

08/18/2017

Nice roof, shady contractors, bad communication. The roofing contractors used my water hoses without asking. In fact they used them once they saw me leave. I'm not a jerk or anything, the problem lies in my backyard hose spigot was broken which was very clear as soon as you turn it on. Instead of turning it off they flooded my basement and ruined a mattress. Then we were not told when the gutter crew was coming and I had scheduled meeting away from my house. So they see us leave, we were gone for approx 45 minutes. Upon return our back door lock was broken, key would go in but would not turn. We would have been there the entire time had it been communicated that they would be there that day. Then randomly without telling us about 2 weeks later they sent someone to "fix" our lock, not sure how they were planning on fixing it without us being there. I saw them on my new security camera while my husband was sleeping and called him. Um, we already fixed the lock the day it was broken, which was communicated on my part. After all this headache they tried charging me tax twice. Then offered to take $300 off the bill, ouch. Bad business

Description of Work
New roof & gutters

04/13/2017

The communication between the "salesman" and workers was not concise. The overall experience was negative, the only positive thing that came out of the experience is a good quality roof. The process of scheduling and going over money details was disappointing and confusing. Having homeowners insurance cover the entire process should have made it easy, but payments came to us at different times through insurance, figuring out what amount was paid and owed was not clearly explained. The biggest "uh-oh" or lack of communication was regarding the swamp cooler. We had removed the non-working swamp cooler and let the salesman know to leave a hole where the ducting is so that the day the roof is complete, we can install the new swamp cooler. We were not able to be home that day before the completion of the roof, and the workers covered up the swamp cooler access with shingles! We were not able to schedule a time for them to come back out due to weather and it being less important for us to be squeezed into their schedule since we had already paid and the job was complete. The new metal vents on the roof were supposed to be replaced and instead were painted, so I had to request the company to come back and replace with new items like we paid for. Again, this was not a priority due to the job being complete. The job was done promptly and cleanup was sufficient, but overall the experience was not worth using this company again or recommending them.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters replaced via home owners insurance claim due to hail damage

08/02/2016

Worked with Carlos, the whole process was very professional and went smoothly. All prices were presented up front and reasonable. Extremely happy with all the work performed.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and removed old swamp cooler

05/18/2016

Didn't get too far on the phone; they no longer certify / provide a warranty on their workmanship. This was a big red-flag to me, as every other roofer I called will back their repairs for at least 5yrs.

Description of Work
No services rendered

11/28/2015

Excellent job! They handled everything professionally from the quick day and a half to tear off and replace the brittle cedar from 37 years of south face exposure and a recent hail storm. North side was barely damaged and not insured, but they replaced a few vulnerable shingles on that side anyway. Cleaned up thoroughly. Best estimate and willingless to do a partial roof. Recommended by our H.O.A.

Description of Work
Replaced south side of cedar shake roof. Approximately 55 percent of total roof.

11/28/2015

Replaced south side of cedar shake roof.? Approximately 55 percent of total roof.

Description of Work
Excellent job! They handled everything professionally from the quick day and a half to tear off and replace the brittle cedar from 37 years of south face exposure and a recent hail storm.? North side was barely damaged and not insured, but they replaced a few vulnerable shingles on that side anyway.?Cleaned up thoroughly. ?Best estimate and willingless to do a partial roof. Recommended by our H.O.A.

Residential and Commercial re-roofing. Free Inspections. No Obligations.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check